The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 22
seestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Depends if there are other underlying conditions and the stage of HIV infection (viral load)
https://www.aidsmap.com/about-hiv/va...v-transmission

> A meta-analysis of studies of heterosexual HIV transmission found that, in high-income countries prior to the introduction of combination therapy, the risk per sexual act was 0.04% if the female partner was HIV positive and the male partner was HIV negative. The risk was 0.08% when the male partner was HIV positive and the female partner HIV negative. However, these rates were considerably higher when the source partner was in either the very early or the late stage of HIV infection, when one partner had a sexually transmitted infection that causes genital sores, and also in studies done in lower-income countries (Boily).
Amazing analysis stfu2, not many people can read and understand such stuffs, you must have a doctoral or something lol you should change nick to shifu2. 师父。
Old 13-09-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by seestar View Post
Amazing analysis stfu2, not many people can read and understand such stuffs, you must have a doctoral or something lol you should change nick to shifu2. 师父。
lol it’s copy paste.

TLDR: two conditions increase likelihood
1 - when there are conditions which increase immune cell count like other std, that can create sores for virus to enter, too
2 - viral load count, extremely high for new infection and high for late stage infection (like patients with low cell count, immunodeficient)

HIV infects and destroys immune system’s some cell, it’s not interested in all body cells
Old 07-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Lower for vaginal sex, even lower if circumcised AFAIK. Better be safe and don’t play roulette though.
why is lower for vaginal sex and even lower if circumcised?

you forgot one very important thing, mate

I’m Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 07-10-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

All the above are no condoms are used right? Since we use condoms with licensed Geylang WLs, the chance of getting HIV in Geylang is less than 0.04%.
Old 08-10-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

always play safe, wear the condom, fuck properly, less worries
Old 10-10-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjo83 View Post
why is lower for vaginal sex and even lower if circumcised?
I'm not a doctor, but I've read some literature (papers in medicine) and some articles from medical sites

From my narrow understanding/perspective:
HIV virus needs immune system cells or cells of particular type to be able to infect and spread.

If uncircumcised:
- You have a foreskin retaining exchanged fluids underneath it
- Foreskin has cells which are susceptible to infection

> Circumcision reduces heterosexual HIV-1 acquisition in men by at least 60%. However, the biological mechanisms by which circumcision is protective remain incompletely understood.

See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5594533/

This is also in alignment with existing STDs causing genital sores increasing chances of transmission, because if there is a sore, there is likelihood of body fighting the infection at the site, where you have elevated number of cells from immune system

However for this alone I wouldn't go and circumcise as you lose the sensation from top of your penis, it's less sensitive as I age, sometimes can't ejaculate if the pussy is loose because no sensation on the shaft and rest with a loose pussy. Myself and my family all had phimosis, had to be circumcised, it's genetic I guess.

For vaginal sex vs anal sex, you're dumping HIV directly into colon, which absorbs the material and passes it into blood stream, where you have all types of cells floating. For anal sex, recipient is at greater risk, I don't know about the penetrating party.

Last edited by stfu2; 10-10-2022 at 12:08 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-10-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

still the same advice: always play safe, wear the condom, fuck properly, less worries
Old 07-12-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

I read up about HPV Vaccine, and read that Vaccination is not recommended for everyone older than age 26 years. However, some adults age 27 through 45 years who are not already vaccinated may decide to get the HPV vaccine after speaking with their healthcare provider about their risk for new HPV infections and the possible benefits of vaccination. HPV vaccination in this age range provides less benefit. Most sexually active adults have already been exposed to HPV, although not necessarily all of the HPV types targeted by vaccination.

At any age, having a new sex partner is a risk factor for getting a new HPV infection. People who are already in a long-term, mutually monogamous relationship are not likely to get a new HPV infection.

Anyone can advise? If above 50 years old still can go for vaccine? Or as per above mentioned?
Old 07-12-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

hiv and hpv 2 different viruses leh
Old 08-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Me buy lots of condoms different variety to enjoy, though my favourite remains Durex Comfort.

Must also get my body back into better shape. Fitter person means better sex. But the fitter I get the more horny I get and then have to spend more money.

Me needs hot young fuck buddy. Have sex and then chill.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-12-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Got once a fl make me very high with her blowjob then offer me raw. I rejected her. After I wear condom and about to penetrate her, I noticed a few black patches on her legs. Those are not bruise or mole. It definitely doesn’t look normal to me and my kukubird immediately shrink. In the end I just ask her to jerk off for me and I zao.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Got once a fl make me very high with her blowjob then offer me raw. I rejected her. After I wear condom and about to penetrate her, I noticed a few black patches on her legs. Those are not bruise or mole. It definitely doesn’t look normal to me and my kukubird immediately shrink. In the end I just ask her to jerk off for me and I zao.
yes bro, you mentioned it, you got a Freelance, not a WL in Geylang. This is why I also siam the Freelance. Play safer with the WL (legal prostitutes) in Geylang
Old 13-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 6
lodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I'm not a doctor, but I've read some literature (papers in medicine) and some articles from medical sites

From my narrow understanding/perspective:
HIV virus needs immune system cells or cells of particular type to be able to infect and spread.

If uncircumcised:
- You have a foreskin retaining exchanged fluids underneath it
- Foreskin has cells which are susceptible to infection

> Circumcision reduces heterosexual HIV-1 acquisition in men by at least 60%. However, the biological mechanisms by which circumcision is protective remain incompletely understood.

See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5594533/

This is also in alignment with existing STDs causing genital sores increasing chances of transmission, because if there is a sore, there is likelihood of body fighting the infection at the site, where you have elevated number of cells from immune system

However for this alone I wouldn't go and circumcise as you lose the sensation from top of your penis, it's less sensitive as I age, sometimes can't ejaculate if the pussy is loose because no sensation on the shaft and rest with a loose pussy. Myself and my family all had phimosis, had to be circumcised, it's genetic I guess.

For vaginal sex vs anal sex, you're dumping HIV directly into colon, which absorbs the material and passes it into blood stream, where you have all types of cells floating. For anal sex, recipient is at greater risk, I don't know about the penetrating party.
Interesting info. I did not know circumcision helps to reduce that. I always tot it was meant for more "song" purpose. lol
Old 13-12-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster (Donor)

lodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
I read up about HPV Vaccine, and read that Vaccination is not recommended for everyone older than age 26 years. However, some adults age 27 through 45 years who are not already vaccinated may decide to get the HPV vaccine after speaking with their healthcare provider about their risk for new HPV infections and the possible benefits of vaccination. HPV vaccination in this age range provides less benefit. Most sexually active adults have already been exposed to HPV, although not necessarily all of the HPV types targeted by vaccination.

At any age, having a new sex partner is a risk factor for getting a new HPV infection. People who are already in a long-term, mutually monogamous relationship are not likely to get a new HPV infection.

Anyone can advise? If above 50 years old still can go for vaccine? Or as per above mentioned?
HPV vaccine can be taken for Men or Women alike. No age limits. Just go and have it if you are sexually active.
Old 13-12-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Black patches might be skin related issues.
But 1 thing for sure, if the vagina has pungent smell, better never ever let your dick go in raw. Its definitely diseased and you do not know which kind of disease she has. Stay safe and wear a condom, dear bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1