The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2022, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 4
jaggleme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor 20 H 58

This shop is 200 got AR? Or 150 also got AR?
Old 11-12-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
To my knowledge Mandy doesn't give AR for 150. She gives only if you pay 200.

Not sure if other girls are also the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggleme View Post
This shop is 200 got AR? Or 150 also got AR?

Last edited by hwahyudi69; 13-12-2022 at 02:54 PM.
Old 11-12-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
ravenblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a go with sasa for an hour.
In the shower, she did a 'body search' on me, with me facing the wall, legs apart and hands on the wall. On the bed she gives me a good cat bath. She ass rim while using her nails slow scratching my balls on my fours. I enjoyed her bbbj, slow balls sucking and she does 69. Pump her in doggie position till kingdom cums.
She caught my attention quickly even though she don't make eye contact when I 1st entered 2058, I guess she knows what's she doing. I find her foxy, in her expressions and voice. Natural b cups and not forgetting her sextisfactory services. This is my honest fr, to each his own and ymma
Old 13-12-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 6
lodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
To my knowledge Mandy doesn't give AR for 150.
Not sure for other girls.
I have tried Grace & Lisa. Both give AR for 200 session.
That is confirmed for sure.
Old 13-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 6
lodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlodanap is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just went and tried Lisa at L20H58 because the rest were all busy and had a queue. Margaret recommended me Lisa saying her service is good so I went ahead for a 200 session.

Lisa
Looks: 6-7
Figure: Good with natural D boobs
Pre-fxxk service: 9 (Very good with her hands and mouth)
Good points: Her personality and cheerful disposition wins it all for me. Very willing to do anything and even had AR. Her very good service is something lacking in the younger girls I tried. Her moaning (a.k.a stereo) is good (at least it made me cum faster than usual).

I guessed this made up for the not super pretty looks. God is fair, no one is perfect. lol

Will come back for her service for sure because I like to feel like a king. Now 200 at KTV cannot even touch hands or ass. Better keep the money for GL hunting.

**Review is based on my personal experience so please do not flame me**

Have fun!
Old 13-12-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Today, went to WH4 wanted to find Shuang Shuang, but she's on off. So I head to 2058 instead and saw Mandy and Sasa. Grace on off again X.x ... Mandy looked much prettier today than I picked her the last time O.o. But I find Sasa also looks cute, so I picked her for $200 / 60 min session.

Girl: Sasa L20H58
Looks: Cute and quite slim (though she keep saying she fat). Boobs maybe B?
Shower: Shower with soapy B2B rub and BBBJ. Then head to the bed.
Catbath: She did oily rub on my back, so catbath lick in front only. If no oil, she will catbath the back as well. Quite alot of saliva from the catbath from nipples area to lower area.
French: No kiss on lips, frenching or DFK . Can kiss her anywhere but her lips, but she can kiss you everywhere.
BBBJ: With hot and cold water. It is not very long time then she capped me for a ride.
FJ: Not v tight in various positions, and probably I'm the 3rd customer already today.
Gfe: Cute voice, finished ahead of time, so we showered and lie down together for more chatting until time up.
RTF?: Probably no. No DFK and the services are quite short. For RTF, I'm gonna take Mandy instead, service was way better.
If no DFK, she doesn’t worth the $200 price tag unless you regard it as tip$.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-12-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Hot Club Hostess 狐狸精 from Beijing- Sasa

Just back from vacation; and my targets from D1/3 were all unavailable.
Hence ventured down to GL 2058, saw this foxy vibes PRC gal Sasa ytd; damn shiok:

Looks: 24yo hot looking babe from Beijing in black bustier and dress ensemble, machiam club hostess foxy vibes (more slutty cfm look than pretty), snowy fair with smooth complexion, 1.6m, slim, a bit of tummy, natural soft B boobs with light pink nips, top left back phoenix tattoo, shaved with fresh delicious pussy

Services: at the shower ordered me to 搜身 and received a tingling nails-scrape-balls, sensual cat bath, managed to french in the showers (but not allowed after you paint her pussy), on bed, awesome services- slurpy cat bath, followed by another round of shiok nails-scrape-balls session, then body oil rub, then top drawer AR (best I have tried in the past 3 years), slurping of butt hole coupled with gel coated fingers stroking the rear- shiokalicious, then capped bj per my request, done sensually with deep throat at times, and her looking at me while bj, savoured her fresh abalone in 69 position to her seductive moans “受不了,哥哥”

FJ: after the services above mentioned, already know I’ve a gem in hand; fj done with loads of sexual tension and spontaneous chemistry- started with her taking initiative with reverse cowgal then helicopter to side cowgal and frontal cowgal, helluva rider, gotta control otherwise risk premature ejaculation, lotus, doggie with her coming once and back to cowgal with her explosive climaxing with me and loads of hot squirting fluid flowed down, GFE gao gao

Verdict: Damn I’m thinking of finding her again this week; she’s miles an upgrade from Grace in the same house in terms of services, GFE and FJ. Wanted to be selfish but she asked me to post long long FR on her (despite her easily clocking 10+ customers daily; I was lucky cos a regular had to last minute fly aeroplane)
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 13-12-2022 at 03:44 PM.
Old 13-12-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lor 20 H 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Hot Club Hostess 狐狸精 from Beijing- Sasa

Just back from vacation; and my targets from D1/3 were all unavailable.
Hence ventured down to GL 2058, saw this foxy vibes PRC gal Sasa ytd; damn shiok:

Looks: 24yo hot looking babe from Beijing in black bustier and dress ensemble, machiam club hostess foxy vibes (more slutty cfm look than pretty), snowy fair with smooth complexion, 1.6m, slim, a bit of tummy, natural soft B boobs with light pink nips, top left back phoenix tattoo, shaved with fresh delicious pussy

Services: at the shower ordered me to 搜身 and received a tingling nails-scrape-balls, sensual cat bath, managed to french in the showers (but not allowed after you paint her pussy), on bed, awesome services- slurpy cat bath, followed by another round of shiok nails-scrape-balls session, then body oil rub, then top drawer AR (best I have tried in the past 3 years), slurping of butt hole coupled with gel coated fingers stroking the rear- shiokalicious, then capped bj per my request, done sensually with deep throat at times, and her looking at me while bj, savoured her fresh abalone in 69 position to her seductive moans “受不了,哥哥”

FJ: after the services above mentioned, already know I’ve a gem in hand; fj done with loads of sexual tension and spontaneous chemistry- started with her taking initiative with reverse cowgal then helicopter to side cowgal and frontal cowgal, helluva rider, gotta control otherwise risk premature ejaculation, lotus, doggie with her coming once and back to cowgal with her explosive climaxing with me and loads of hot squirting fluid flowed down, GFE gao gao

Verdict: Damn I’m thinking of finding her again this week; she’s miles an upgrade from Grace in the same house in terms of services, GFE and FJ. Wanted to be selfish but she asked me to post long long FR on her (despite her easily clocking 10+ customers daily; I was lucky cos a regular had to last minute fly aeroplane)

same taste
Old 13-12-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
same taste
American dessert and Japanese fine dining on the way?
Old 13-12-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
same taste
Yes dai lo
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-12-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes dai lo
she's yummylicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
American dessert and Japanese fine dining on the way?
Diarrhoea
Old 13-12-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
she's yummylicious

Diarrhoea
First time in a long while commercial sex comes with WL grinding herself to hot squirted juices
So yummy 😋
Too bad can’t try her 冰火 bbbj cos I only allow capped bj nowadays
Old 13-12-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
First time in a long while commercial sex comes with WL grinding herself to hot squirted juices
So yummy 😋
Too bad can’t try her 冰火 bbbj cos I only allow capped bj nowadays
you saw her WWF housemate ?
Old 13-12-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
you saw her WWF housemate ?
U mean Lisa?
Too beefy for me
Old 13-12-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
U mean Lisa?
Too beefy for me
too huge for comfort

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1