The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment
Old 10-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-12-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
88cc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently visited Lucky for first treatment and the outcome is good. She not only do JG but also overall health as a whole

She did a head and face massage for me as she said there is some blockage. My face did appear to be sharper after monitoring for some time. I believe the result will be better after visiting her more.

She massaged the thyroid area too since this is a common problem for men, clearing away the blockage too.

Some time is spent on my back, trying to correct the posture issue that i had. Using her strength and qigong and also explaining what food to avoid and healthy lifestyle you should take note of.

First time trying JG but i managed to go through it. Did feel the heat due to her qigong and felt the blockages while she was trying to clear them away. Felt the heat also at the ass area.

My legs were treated as well. She explained that it will make it stronger and will not feel so tired easily.

After the treatment, she is kind enough to give me some herbs for foot bath which i find it did help in my sleep.

Will go for my next treatment soon and hope more improvements can be seen
Old 10-12-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 10-12-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 6
playerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of lightplayerjoe is a glorious beacon of light

Just finish a session with Bell and decided to post a follow up review (one week later).

Body feels better and my dick able to have a stronger erection with the Chinese medication that she recommended. Have been following a healthy lifestyle post consultation with her.

Today juagen session feels better though there are some areas that were still painful when she massage initially but not painful anymore once the blockages are cleared. Too much masturbation causes such toxin to build up.

For bros that are having trouble with your dick (not able to have a full erection or just want a checkup in general), highly recommended to get a session with her.

And as always a reminder that there's no hanky panky. Treat it like a consultation with a tcm doctor just for your penis health. Your body will thank you.
Old 10-12-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 19
PalaceJewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPalaceJewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share contact ?
Old 10-12-2022, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
Enacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEnacts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share contact ?
Old 10-12-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG at $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 8pm. last booking at 7pm.

My everyday schedules normally begin at 08:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88cc View Post
Recently visited Lucky for first treatment and the outcome is good. She not only do JG but also overall health as a whole

She did a head and face massage for me as she said there is some blockage. My face did appear to be sharper after monitoring for some time. I believe the result will be better after visiting her more.

She massaged the thyroid area too since this is a common problem for men, clearing away the blockage too.

Some time is spent on my back, trying to correct the posture issue that i had. Using her strength and qigong and also explaining what food to avoid and healthy lifestyle you should take note of.

First time trying JG but i managed to go through it. Did feel the heat due to her qigong and felt the blockages while she was trying to clear them away. Felt the heat also at the ass area.

My legs were treated as well. She explained that it will make it stronger and will not feel so tired easily.

After the treatment, she is kind enough to give me some herbs for foot bath which i find it did help in my sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playerjoe View Post
Just finish a session with Bell and decided to post a follow up review (one week later).

Body feels better and my dick able to have a stronger erection with the Chinese medication that she recommended. Have been following a healthy lifestyle post consultation with her.

Today juagen session feels better though there are some areas that were still painful when she massage initially but not painful anymore once the blockages are cleared. Too much masturbation causes such toxin to build up.

For bros that are having trouble with your dick (not able to have a full erection or just want a checkup in general), highly recommended to get a session with her.

And as always a reminder that there's no hanky panky. Treat it like a consultation with a tcm doctor just for your penis health. Your body will thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 88cc View Post

Thank you Brothers for your reports. Looking forward to provide my best services to everyone.
Old 11-12-2022, 07:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 11-12-2022, 09:50 AM
Samster (A)

Old 11-12-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 11-12-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster (A)

Old 12-12-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster (A)

Old 12-12-2022, 08:57 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1