The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

This is a sharing forum.Whatever happen is already over.Money spent.Girl already fuck.Heart already broken.Life still has to go on.
Old 11-01-2022, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This is a sharing forum.Whatever happen is already over.Money spent.Girl already fuck.Heart already broken.Life still has to go on.
Aiyo…take it easy lah, just don’t visit
the same public toilet anymore k
Old 11-01-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Love is blind, as the saying goes.

But it doesn't say who is more blind.
Old 11-01-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the chongers don't but I always tell myself ... How old liao still got lady fall in love with me meh ?
I only go for 1 hour lover or mistress
Back in time like 15 years or more PRCs MILF r more into KC power especially PDMM as they r not as financially well off ...but tats the most enjoyable golden mile
Old 11-01-2022, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro bro bro, 1 way to not think about this is to distract your mind.
If you do alot things, your memory will fade very fast.
Watch alot of shows
Old 11-01-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I have gotten over her.Not worth to recap anymore.Just want to share my past experience.
Old 11-01-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I have gotten over her.Not worth to recap anymore.Just want to share my past experience.
Can share with us details of the girl so our other bros won't fall for the trick?
Old 11-01-2022, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
kfctexas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sometimes think love can be complicated.

One ML recently told me I've been her customer for 7 years. Damn that's quite a long time.

I don't look for her very regularly these days, but I make it a point to see her every now and then. When I go I don't regard the HJ I get as merely transactional. I feel like I'm renewing a friendship.

Is this a form of foolish love? Perhaps it is, perhaps its not.

But since I still enjoy her company for those 50 or so minutes, I continue to patronise her.
Old 11-01-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfctexas View Post
I sometimes think love can be complicated.

One ML recently told me I've been her customer for 7 years. Damn that's quite a long time.

I don't look for her very regularly these days, but I make it a point to see her every now and then. When I go I don't regard the HJ I get as merely transactional. I feel like I'm renewing a friendship.

Is this a form of foolish love? Perhaps it is, perhaps its not.

But since I still enjoy her company for those 50 or so minutes, I continue to patronise her.
This post is tricky.

I re-evaluate this again. It seems to be more of enjoyment rather than getting KCed.
If you put in alot of effort/money/time to get her other than massage, then it's a form of foolish love.

Last edited by sbwow; 11-01-2022 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-01-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
This post is tricky.

I re-evaluate this again. It seems to be more of enjoyment rather than getting KCed.
If you put in alot of effort/money/time to get her other than massage, then it's a form of foolish love.
after work when she go back to her husband and kid, then we the customer is forgotten by her until our next visit lol, if we visit her less and less then we become just a distant memory in her mind
Old 12-01-2022, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 17
One and Only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOne and Only deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is always many issues when having a relationship with massage girls.

Last edited by One and Only; 12-01-2022 at 05:22 AM.
Old 12-01-2022, 05:26 AM
Samster

I also realised that you can book the girl out from the massage shop by 买钟。So if i wanted to go out with her, i have to pay the rate for an hr of massage.The best part is you will know when is her birthday but she wont remember yours and she wont ever make an effort to do so.This is the part that i didnt give it a thought.Now when i think about it, this should be sufficient evidence to give her a straight RED!
Old 12-01-2022, 05:46 AM
Samster

I have a stinct also with a PDMM who came to Singapore with a daughter.I got to know her when i saw an advertisement on the yahoo regarding massage services.Engaged her and told her to meet at the nearby hotel 81.She is a typical housewife type lady in early 40s and she just started this trade.We were able to strike a conversation and her massage and service was good and i got addicted.I often engaged her and on one of the massage session, we had sex and she didnt even quote me a price.I just gave what i feel was the market rate
Old 12-01-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 5
oldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to beholdoldwabbit is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro,your story makes me curious to ask, what if you never agreed to lend her the money in the first place, would everything with her turned out to be fine and would you still see her? It was purely the large amount of money you gave/lent her that destroyed everything, wasn't it?
Old 12-01-2022, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I also realised that you can book the girl out from the massage shop by 买钟。So if i wanted to go out with her, i have to pay the rate for an hr of massage.The best part is you will know when is her birthday but she wont remember yours and she wont ever make an effort to do so.This is the part that i didnt give it a thought.Now when i think about it, this should be sufficient evidence to give her a straight RED!
That's true. Not just don't remember, they don't even ask. But they will certainly remind you of all their birthdays (Chinese and Gregorian calendars).

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1