The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-01-2023, 06:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any spa that looks legit cleanclean online, but got special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Would like to share a similar Massage experience (Shop looks clean, with legs massage) I had @ town area to SBF bro here :-

Have being moving around PPC for couple of years and start to feel boring liao, cross the overhead bridge to next door Furama CC a few times also same same nothing much to venture.

While crossing 2 overhead bridges to another Mall for lunch (nice Thai steam fish) and walk around after that, saw a SPA hidden at the third floor corner.
Place looks quiet and quite new, rate @ $68.00 for Meridian Massage seems OK.

Just try my luck as a walk-in customer, make payment at the counter and receptionist brought me to a Room right at the end of the shop.
When i was inside .... wa.... the Room was HUGE ... a massage bed with 1.5 meters free area from all 4 sides, a massage chair, a washing basin & attached bath room (about 200sqft, size of a HDB room)

I fast hand fast leg changed into my birthday suits and quietly I waited for the ML and see if it will be a jackpot or aunty for me today. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, and she steps in, I saw a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 26-30).

So laid down and she started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Still didn’t expecting anything, until she slid her hands into the forbidden region. My first reaction was to close my legs, but her smooth touches and great HDLY skills really left me feeling damn high (I had to adjust my pants a few times) and open my legs wide for her to access.

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her B+ cup handful breast and I get lucky to be able to zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in less than 8 minutes, she continues her motions until I'm completely milk dry.

Finally, now i walk out of PPC district and got myself another wonderland during my routine relax hours.
Bro can share contact?
Old 24-01-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
handsome123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy new year bro. Thx for sharing. Can share the contact pls?

Quote:
Would like to share a similar Massage experience (Shop looks clean, with legs massage) I had @ town area to SBF bro here :-

Have being moving around PPC for couple of years and start to feel boring liao, cross the overhead bridge to next door Furama CC a few times also same same nothing much to venture.

While crossing 2 overhead bridges to another Mall for lunch (nice Thai steam fish) and walk around after that, saw a SPA hidden at the third floor corner.

Just try my luck as a walk-in customer, make payment at the counter and receptionist brought me to a Room right at the end of the shop.
When i was inside .... wa.... the Room was HUGE ... a massage bed with 1.5 meters free area from all 4 sides, a massage chair, a washing basin & attached bath room (about 200sqft, size of a HDB room)

I fast hand fast leg changed into my birthday suits and quietly I waited for the ML and see if it will be a jackpot or aunty for me today. When I heard a polite ML asking for permission to come in to the room, and she steps in, I saw a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 26-30).

So laid down and she started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Still didn’t expecting anything, until she slid her hands into the forbidden region. My first reaction was to close my legs, but her smooth touches and great HDLY skills really left me feeling damn high (I had to adjust my pants a few times) and open my legs wide for her to access.

Turn me over, she continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her B+ cup handful breast and I get lucky to be able to zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in less than 8 minutes, she continues her motions until I'm completely milk dry.

Finally, now i walk out of PPC district and got myself another wonderland during my routine relax hours.
Old 24-01-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 5
lookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud oflookinground777 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Able to PM info bro thanks!

Waiting for Return:
- Me_Siam_Bu
Old 25-01-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
kave1215 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can pm contact pls?
Old 25-01-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 0
GtVtOda is a name known to allGtVtOda is a name known to allGtVtOda is a name known to allGtVtOda is a name known to allGtVtOda is a name known to allGtVtOda is a name known to all
Quote:

Hey bro can PM the ctc? Many thanks
Old 25-01-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
wajwaj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro, happy new year, can share contact please?
Old 25-01-2023, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 5
Alexws1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls share contact with me. I’m keen. Many thanks
Old 25-01-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
demonsack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydemonsack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliseo View Post
Just google THE MASSAGE DIRECTORY G1298 At least 100 massage shop listed inside
Wow great stuff bro tq for sharing
Old 26-01-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
fungoer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks for sharing an excellent massage place. Please share the contact.
Old 28-01-2023, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
coraebelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact and damages. thanks
Old 28-01-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
kanzenkzn is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wasted on CNY, and today come to Cindy Mixx Spa for 1 and half hour massage, back pain and headache gone, she is cute, small size but very strong hand... GQ yes
Old 28-01-2023, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yiptm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Can share contact bro ?
Old 28-01-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smorking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by teen7rambo View Post
One in Jalan S*****.. Got 3 ML, Most of them are matured MILFs even kinda preGILF, I've been a regular to the place and tried 2 of them... massage ok one not so great.. but their BJ was good and if you like AR just push their head down from your dick they will rim you nicely... their FJ also good with a wet pussy after fingering them... not sure whether they will do all this in the first time but once they are used to you and shared their contact... when they enter in the room itself they are ready to blow you and after that do massage with teasing and they will do second round as per your wish... damage you can negotiate with them... place got attached bathroom, cleanliness 7.5...
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 19-02-2023, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shy1205 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Any spa that looks legit cleanclean online, but got special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teen7rambo View Post
One in Jalan S*****.. Got 3 ML, Most of them are matured MILFs even kinda preGILF, I've been a regular to the place and tried 2 of them... massage ok one not so great.. but their BJ was good and if you like AR just push their head down from your dick they will rim you nicely... their FJ also good with a wet pussy after fingering them... not sure whether they will do all this in the first time but once they are used to you and shared their contact... when they enter in the room itself they are ready to blow you and after that do massage with teasing and they will do second round as per your wish... damage you can negotiate with them... place got attached bathroom, cleanliness 7.5...
Bro can pm the contact? TIA!
Old 19-02-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 3
Leilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to allLeilei is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanzenkzn View Post
Wasted on CNY, and today come to Cindy Mixx Spa for 1 and half hour massage, back pain and headache gone, she is cute, small size but very strong hand... GQ yes
Near where
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread