The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2022, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sohem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Crowded today at walking street Pattaya.
Didn't find any tonight since tomorrow going for Scuba diving 3 dives.
Old 31-10-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

was at pattaya over the weekend. First time back here since the pandemic despite already been to thailand many times since then.
A summary:

1. The vibe - Vibe here seems to be better for mongering than in BKK. Everyone knows what you are here for and everyone is also here for the same thing. Men & women here become much simpler. All here just either for sex or money. You may get asked by fellow tourists about where you hanging out, where you going for a drink etc. No other hidden agendas. Oh keep a lookout of your money and valuables. Its common for thiefs and robberies to be reported in Pattaya these days. If you are not into Ladyboys and you see one coming for you, RUN! Yes no kidding they might take the chance to mug you! you RUN and dont even let them touch you.

2. Soi 6 - Plenty of girls here but severely lacking customers. Dont bother looking for quality here. What you will find here is cheap, young girls to fuck. Half the girls here look early 20s. Though not all the girls want to offer you the service, i was told.

3. Other Sois (7, etc) - Plenty of girls as well but mostly older, out of shape kind of girls. You can skip these parts to save time unless you are only looking for cheapness.

4. Soi Buakhao - Explored 1 part of this road and found.... i dunno, jap themed / owned agogo bars in an alley. Got some quality girls here. Was surprised by my find. Noticed that most customers dont sit here for long perhaps due to the girls nature of milking for LDs frequently. 700 for BF

5. Walking Street - If there's only 1 bar to go, its Palace agogo. Quality here is probably the best of all and got plenty of them in it. 1.5k BF before 12, 1k BF from 12 onwards. In Palace, i heard something for the first time offered by a girl:"No short time. Only Long Time! 5k baht". omg i was having a hard time looking for LT in both BKK and Patts and here a 20 yr old tells me this! None of the other bars can compare the overall quality in Palace. Dont bother walking into the 2nd half of the walking street. Most of them has closed down, theres an alley of indian themed bars, almost nothing left after Panda Club.
Old 01-11-2022, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
was at pattaya over the weekend. First time back here since the pandemic despite already been to thailand many times since then.
A summary:

1. The vibe - Vibe here seems to be better for mongering than in BKK. Everyone knows what you are here for and everyone is also here for the same thing. Men & women here become much simpler. All here just either for sex or money. You may get asked by fellow tourists about where you hanging out, where you going for a drink etc. No other hidden agendas. Oh keep a lookout of your money and valuables. Its common for thiefs and robberies to be reported in Pattaya these days. If you are not into Ladyboys and you see one coming for you, RUN! Yes no kidding they might take the chance to mug you! you RUN and dont even let them touch you.

2. Soi 6 - Plenty of girls here but severely lacking customers. Dont bother looking for quality here. What you will find here is cheap, young girls to fuck. Half the girls here look early 20s. Though not all the girls want to offer you the service, i was told.

3. Other Sois (7, etc) - Plenty of girls as well but mostly older, out of shape kind of girls. You can skip these parts to save time unless you are only looking for cheapness.

4. Soi Buakhao - Explored 1 part of this road and found.... i dunno, jap themed / owned agogo bars in an alley. Got some quality girls here. Was surprised by my find. Noticed that most customers dont sit here for long perhaps due to the girls nature of milking for LDs frequently. 700 for BF

5. Walking Street - If there's only 1 bar to go, its Palace agogo. Quality here is probably the best of all and got plenty of them in it. 1.5k BF before 12, 1k BF from 12 onwards. In Palace, i heard something for the first time offered by a girl:"No short time. Only Long Time! 5k baht". omg i was having a hard time looking for LT in both BKK and Patts and here a 20 yr old tells me this! None of the other bars can compare the overall quality in Palace. Dont bother walking into the 2nd half of the walking street. Most of them has closed down, theres an alley of indian themed bars, almost nothing left after Panda Club.
Amazing FR, thanks for contributing. But from the way you spoke about the place, saying thay it's better for mongering seems contradicting since most places have either closed or have poor quality of girls.. in BKK if u go to red light districts everyone will know what you're after anyway, and there's way more options there. Price wise seems to be same same too.. i guess vietnam is still the best rn, cheap year round tix with super chio fair skin young ladies, don't have to worry about LB also, and also price is wayy cheaper, as cheap as 30sgd to fuck a young pretty one. Can't think of a reason to go thai now
Old 01-11-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Amazing FR, thanks for contributing. But from the way you spoke about the place, saying thay it's better for mongering seems contradicting since most places have either closed or have poor quality of girls.. in BKK if u go to red light districts everyone will know what you're after anyway, and there's way more options there. Price wise seems to be same same too.. i guess vietnam is still the best rn, cheap year round tix with super chio fair skin young ladies, don't have to worry about LB also, and also price is wayy cheaper, as cheap as 30sgd to fuck a young pretty one. Can't think of a reason to go thai now
between patts and BKK
i would say....
The ratio of higher quality girls to low quality girls
Is higher in patts
And patts has a lot more girls altogether
But you have to look at the right places. Will come across countless low quality girls easily in patts too.

Yes thailand is still way behind the pre pandemic times......
Old 02-11-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
A summary:

Appreciate the FR. Actually I feel the same way. If compare Bkk and Pattaya mongering prices, personally I feel Pattaya still cheaper. Bkk prices have gone up quite a fair bit as well. I do also feel that prices will not stay status quo in the near future, so better go while the prices are as it is now.

My personal choice to chiong at the moment is still Pattaya. After spending 1 night in Bkk last month, BkK is not in my radar anytime soon.

As for quality of girls, it’s really subjective as everyone has their own preferences. End day I still believe in my 80/20 theory, everywhere has it’s own 80% of girls that I will probably just walk pass without noticing and 20% that catches my attention. So it’s up to me to explore place to find the 20%.

Just my 2 cents worth 😂😂
Old 03-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 767 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A summary:

Great FR bro but I disagree on the agogo portion Pin Up is good with tons of selection too. So I guess is Palace and Pin Up
Old 03-11-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
VirgoDiver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with Pinup. Have not done palace. Will likely check it out in 2 weeks when I am there. Personally I like Skyfall too. Been also checking out gentlemen clubs in Pattaya with Highroller GC being my favourite now.

Hit me up if anyone in pattaya from 15th Nov. Will be there for almost 2 weeks
Old 05-11-2022, 06:37 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
DormDorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, will be at Pattaya during 19 nov to end of month.. where go find high quality girls there? Any recomendation? No ladyboy pls 😂
Old 06-11-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Isn't Pinup famous for having some of the best girls in agogos but they have an irritating pushy system like every 20-30 minutes you will be "forced" to buy a drink or something like that. Never liked Agogos system cos I am a see like, ask price, can, go back hotel fuck one time and she goes off. The LD, barfine lah, nego this and that...too troublesome for me haha.
Old 06-11-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Pinup

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
Isn't Pinup famous for having some of the best girls in agogos but they have an irritating pushy system like every 20-30 minutes you will be "forced" to buy a drink or something like that. Never liked Agogos system cos I am a see like, ask price, can, go back hotel fuck one time and she goes off. The LD, barfine lah, nego this and that...too troublesome for me haha.
Right about being pushy. I used to be a steady patron from when they were only one shophouse and had few customers. But after they expanded and got popular, they kicked me out. Haven't gone back since. Also, they have a huge bevy of chicks but they aren't the best, unless you're dazzled by babes with fake noses, chins and boobs. The cutest girls were - precovid - in the smaller, less pressurized AGGs.
Old 07-11-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
PayanPlay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayanPlay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Recent FR of Pattaya.

In short Pattaya is getting back and the bars, go-gos are mostly open.
Tourists also coming back although not yet Pre-Covid masses (a good thing)

Key areas:
Walkingstreet:
Place for barfines: Pin Up and Fahrenheit get my vote.
Ladydribk 180, barfine 1000-1500 and ST 3000.
Apart from Gogo’s most bars (Ibar) and on the street have FL 1500-2000 ST, buyer beware (saw some cuties)

LK Metro:
Second gogo area: Kink and Queens strong. Style here is more tattoos, enhancements

Soi 6: More bars open looks preCovid.
System here is bar, with girls, can sit, LD but can also take upstairs on premise. LD 140, BF 500-700 and ST 1500. Can also really barfine for take out but harder. This is usually the first entry for many girls to Pattaya. So can get a 20 year old. Ruby Club, Repent and Illuzions I liked the best but tbh they all look the same.

Soi Boomerang:
Up and coming area, more relaxed, with some gems. pleasure Lounge the pick here.

Soapyies: Not really the thing to do in Pattaya but Honey 2 is doing good business, also most massageplaces are ready to play, Soi Bukhao sidesteets have the most of these shops.

Internet / TF: a lot of action moved online, you can have great girls willing to go extra mile for 1500-2000 delivered to you. Best is to get ThaiFriendly, get the 7 day free sub and ping every girl you like, move to Line and filter a bit (some are flaky, some are gfe)

Stay: most of us stay in hotels so pick your place, roughly northern most is Terminal 21 and southern most is around Pattaya Hill for closeness (by taxi)
Pro tip is get a villa with pool and have your own parties.

Hope this helps and enjoy Pattaya
Old 09-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 14
Zeee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems Bangkok girls quality is better than Pattaya? Seems like a lot of milfs there for farangs~ Or I'm looking at the wrong places.. Pattaya not that big..
Old 10-11-2022, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeee View Post
It seems Bangkok girls quality is better than Pattaya? Seems like a lot of milfs there for farangs~ Or I'm looking at the wrong places.. Pattaya not that big..
If you look for bbk quality gals in pty then you looking at wrong place. Gals here are more on the darker skin type. Do have fair ones but lesser.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Just back from pattaya. Didn't venture out much except garden 168. Seems like mostly is a hangout area for locals. So if you are heading there to pick up FLs, you have a extremely small chance. But if just to chill out and have cheap alcohol, that place has good vibes
Old 12-11-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 12
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of

I know this is a very very long shot, but there was this Pattaya agogo girl that I've been lowkey obsessed with for the last couple of years (Covid has been hard, very hard). She was at Bliss, then Lighthouse, and eventually Palace. I don't know where she is anymore. If any bro has seen her recently, please please lmk.. I will be in Pattaya next week.

https://imgur.com/a/hvf04hs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1