The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Walked the entire beach road while waiting for my Thai Friendly girl. All ugly and fat FLs so bros please don't waste your time.

I scout the whole walking street as well. I think only this Tantra is not bad. At least they have a few fair skin SYT in their line up.

The Thai Friendly girl brought me to this thai pub at Soi Buakhao call Area 39. Mostly thai people and quite fun. Damage also dirt cheap. 1500 baht for 1 red label.

I didnt have a chance to visit Garden 168 for this trip. Will try this place next time
Bars all reopened and still close around mn?
Old 02-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 15
slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all
Re: Pattaya

Any bros here can intro good bars or places in Pattaya to pick up quality girls for LT ?

Market rate is around 5k LT till next morning in Pattaya right ?

Sorry as first time going to Pattaya so not sure which place is good.
Old 03-06-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerxdx View Post
Any bros here can intro good bars or places in Pattaya to pick up quality girls for LT ?

Just head towards walking street, buakow or metro. Different bars, different gers....

LT price varies, 5k is fine. Some gers ask for 7, 8k, pussy might be made of gold. Dun forget to add in barfine.... imagine bring back a ger at 10k It is about SG$400.

If u are adventurous, u can try those standing by the beach. Cheaper with no barfine.
Old 03-06-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:

Market differ a lot from places to places. Spend some time to read the thread pre-pandemic, have not change much in my opinion. Places are reopening slowly. If you first time, try LK Metro/Buakow area, it is more happening than Walking Street now. If you have a lot of time in the afternoon, try the message and Soi 6 bars. Quality varies a lot depending on the time of the day and your sanity. Everywhere is trial and error.

Agogo give you preview of the body (topless dancing) sometime, but come at a much hefty price (BF + ST/LT price). Beer bar/Soi 6 offer good value for money if you can spot a gem. If all fails, Many disco/pub like iBar (now uses a secret passage), Area 39, Garden 168 have loads of FL waiting for you. Much of the girls in these disco/pub are working girls from the afore-mentioned agogo/beer bar after their work.

My personal LT rate negotiated when I was there in early May - Pin-up 5000, BF 1500, at 11pm. Repent bar Soi 6 3000, BF 1000, at 10.30pm. Area 39, ST 2500. Not sure if these are market rate, but if you understand the theory of supply and demand, then you realise the equilibrium is affected by a lot of factors.

Ultimately, if you just need a hole, the beach surely have some 1000 deals to be made.
Old 03-06-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Just head towards walking street, buakow or metro. Different bars, different gers....

LT price varies, 5k is fine. Some gers ask for 7, 8k, pussy might be made of gold. Dun forget to add in barfine.... imagine bring back a ger at 10k It is about SG$400.

If u are adventurous, u can try those standing by the beach. Cheaper with no barfine.
Please don't bother to go to those at the beach. Really ugly.....
Old 04-06-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please don't bother to go to those at the beach. Really ugly.....
That was the reason for those "adventurous". Most ang mo dun mind.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:55 PM
Samster

slayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to allslayerxdx is a name known to all

Quote:

Thanks for the above brothers for sharing the kind advice. Going there soon for 4 nights.

Have shortlisted a few places

Agogo: Palace , Pin-Up & Fate

GentleClub: Honey Lounge, High Rollers.

Not sure if Agogo or just Bars : Area 39 & Repent Bar

Sorry noob question for the above places i shorlisted, all have to pay Barfine or just the Agogo ? Any1 knows can enlighten ? Also saw that some places have room upstairs in the shop for quick deed, like Fate > 1000+400 , is it true ?
Old 05-06-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Thanks for the above brothers for sharing the kind advice. Going there soon for 4 nights.

Sorry noob question for the above places i shorlisted, all have to pay Barfine or just the Agogo ? Any1 knows can enlighten ? Also saw that some places have room upstairs in the shop for quick deed, like Fate > 1000+400 , is it true ?
For Agogo (walking st), not sure if they are opened, but previously gals seemed to be towards " Asian taste" but also towards "Asian wallet" too.
Agogo: Skyfall (more ex but more eye candy), Panda, Palace, Pinup, Peppermint, Windmill, Dollhouse, Sensation, Misty (side lane).
Agogos on LK metro, may need to spend some time looking around, but definitely have gems to be found. Can recommend Bachelor which was my go to joint, but not sure still open or not.
Barfines tend to be higher in the early evening, but taper down as they reach closing time, maybe 11pm to midnight.
I prefer earlier so it can range from 1500 upwards for LT.
Walking street barfines also seem to be higher than LK metro.
You mentioned places with rooms, I'm presuming you are referring to Soi 6, which are like beer bars. You can go for ST upstairs, but the rooms vary in terms of comfort. Overall still ok, depending on how drunk / bo chap you are. Some don't mind heading back to hotel and up to negotiation.
They start from the afternoon which is nice if you got nowhere to go when the soapy are still closed.
The gals here may switch over to discos for pickup if business is bad and their rates goes up quite high.
Do enjoy your upcoming trip and do share FR.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear View Post
I prefer earlier so it can range from 1500 upwards for LT.
I am curious which bar for 1500 LT? Will want to go 6c6c.
Old 05-06-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am just back. Agogo u go check out Tantra. A few SYT.

Area 39 is a thai pub. Cheap and quite fun. A lot of girls but you need to sian yourself
Old 06-06-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think Bro Yummy is referring to Barfine.

Correct me if i am wrong

Thanks Bro Yummy and Bro Roti.

Will share FR when i am back from Thailand around Mid July.

Other kind bros,

Do continue to share recent FR / good places ~
Old 06-06-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Any bro in pattaya this week?
Old 06-06-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am just back. Agogo u go check out Tantra. A few SYT.

Area 39 is a thai pub. Cheap and quite fun. A lot of girls but you need to sian yourself
Area39 those girls are FL or normal gals?
Old 06-06-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Paisay bro, was referring to barfines.
Can be subjective, but some beer bars and agg on LK metro do offer that, and thus I mentioned 1500bht upwards.
But post covid, I'm most likely outdated on the current market.
Heard from one of the girls that they are still waiting for more customers before deciding whether to go back or not, kind of increasing the chances of making money.
Another reason I heard is that some of them "owe money" to each other and it will be awkward if they run into each other again, but wanted to make sure they can earn money to return, instead of having to borrow again.
Regardless, i'm closely looking at the updates to plan my upcoming trip. Seems like Pattaya is reviving and that's good news.
Old 07-06-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear View Post
Paisay bro, was referring to barfines.
Can be subjective, but some beer bars and agg on LK metro do offer that, and thus I mentioned 1500bht upwards.
The days when I 1st cheong Pattaya, 500thb BF and 1500 LT were common... of cos those cheong earlier than me will vote for cheaper bf n LT

B4 covid or currently the bf is ridiculous high... 1500bf, some bars asking 2k bf. LT can go up to 8k.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1