The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
i invested in a portable agogo with 5 performers.....
Yaya... N u will b the lead dancer doing pcc.... Going next mth?
Old 21-08-2016, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alexvsaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torres54321 View Post
bro maemlo wheres the beer garden you mention mind naming some of places out??

thanks
http://www.pattayabeergarden.com/contact.htm
Old 21-08-2016, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well i think Barfine fee of 600bht is still my target. First, most of the time, u do not know how good the service of the agogo girl u choose is, so when u see 800 up to 1500 bht barfine fees, u wonder if it is worth it or not.

Thus, in the end, for old man like me in my 30s already and gone to release my tadpoles too much in patts for a series of trips previously, its good to go down the beer bar, find one eye candy, search for BF rate 300bht and then release via ST, go eat kebab or thai food and then hang out in the discos or bar lounges and chill with the Singha and then when my usual 8am sleeping time comes, knock the shite out of myself in the hotel room bed....

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 21-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Well i think Barfine fee of 600bht is still my target. First, most of the time, u do not know how good the service of the agogo girl u choose is, so when u see 800 up to 1500 bht barfine fees, u wonder if it is worth it or not.
Only a few years ago most Pattaya BF was 600-800thb. Bar owners started to raise it up to 1000, 1200, 1500 thb and now 2k. I dun care whether the ger from coyotee or whatever but paying 2k just for bf is purely day light robbery.

2k, I might find a ger from beer garden to go back for LT or at least a ST with bf throw in.
Old 21-08-2016, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well i think...

Thus, in the end, for old man like me in my 30s ....
Bro..good to hear you alive and well..but cb you young man dun insult us old timers ok.

You champion M/G..ILF hunter plenty for you. Your types dun change prices till now..not worry.

Come visit me ya we need to catch up. If yr dates blend in w mine we can celebrate BD together.
Old 21-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post

Come visit me ya we need to catch up. If yr dates blend in w mine we can celebrate BD together.
U should advertise your BD with Jim on Bangkok post and declares a holiday.
Old 21-08-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Runners display skin & speed at Pattaya Bikini Run.

http://www.pattayamail.com/pattayasp...ini-run-145901
Old 21-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Bro..good to hear you alive and well..but cb you young man dun insult us old timers ok.

You champion M/G..ILF hunter plenty for you. Your types dun change prices till now..not worry.

Sure do man, i will come visit you at soi 6 for a short while( although i do not know which bar u at? prolly will PM u before i go down to patts on my bdae.) as i am going to areas like soi lk metro and soi buakhao and soi diana and hang out there. Cya bro.....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 21-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I was there a few days ago with some guy and ladies thai and local friend of his. I can see alot of Euro and Japanese tourist past few days when i was there. We went to watch the alcazar performance with friends for an experience. As we stayed very near to drinking street and heard from friends that that is the only place that can smoke shi sha. Just explored that place for the first night at one of the beer bar. Concept is rather different with other beer bar in other soi.

Next day, we walk from one end of walking street to another end. Some of the beer bar was playing actively Labanoon song and promoting their Concert on the 31 Aug 2016.

At least settle to go in to a disco at the end of walking street call Mixx. Ordered one bottle and manage to chat and have drink with with guys and ladies from many other different country.

The music in the place is also slightly different from the rest of the disco. and the later it get, the place get more crowded and also i can see many FL lurking around there too.

That a short summary for my 2 nights stay in heaven.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Only a few years ago most Pattaya BF was 600-800thb. Bar owners started to raise it up to 1000, 1200, 1500 thb and now 2k.......find a ger from beer garden to go back for LT or at least a ST with bf throw in.
Could it be supply of agogo gers outsourced? So middleman costs increases overall cost of BF.
Old 21-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post

Next day, we walk from one end of walking street to another end. Some of the beer bar was playing actively Labanoon song and promoting their Concert on the 31 Aug 2016.

At least settle to go in to a disco at the end of walking street call Mixx. Ordered one bottle and manage to chat and have drink with with guys and ladies from many other different country.
Well imo( i dont know if things change already in this places),

Insomnia, Mixx, Hollywood: more suitable for peeps finding non milfs or gilfs....

Good places to chill: Differ i will say is cool, and i want to go to stardice but its at naklua, not near man , need motorsai to go there....

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 21-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Could it be supply of agogo gers outsourced? So middleman costs increases overall cost of BF.
for this, i have to touch on my least favorite subject, economics, i think supply and demand does contribute to the price surge?

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 21-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
U pcc too much... better slow down with your dick.
Old 22-08-2016, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U should advertise your BD with Jim on Bangkok post and declares a holiday.
Me everyday oso Monday. Everyday oso Sunday.
Everyday oso working. Everyday oso holiday.
I never know what day it is..only the date.

Everyday wake up healthy I am happy. Then decide what type of day. Such is my boring life.
Old 22-08-2016, 10:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well imo( i dont know if things change already in this placE]
Good places to chill: Differ i will say is cool, and i want to go to stardice but its at naklua, not near man , need motorsai to go there....
Thanks for sharing. Learn a new place now. Next time can try when there again. You have a nice day.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1