The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsengir View Post
gbw is it blue wave that i keep hearing about?
yea grandbluewave or gbw. gbw and ny same type of joints as hv you can try if want to explore others but of course the experience will vary from person to person, it's hard to tell you if one place is good or not.

all i can say is just try different places and see which you prefer bro! cheers
Old 14-07-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Happymand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1 View Post
then you definitely dont know anything about boobs.. it's obviously enhanced/fake. but she has a nice body overall esp with her outside clothes on
Bro, I might not know anything about boobs but does it really matters??
Are u there for fun and good service or choosing a wife. Maybe u are in the wrong place. IMHO
Old 14-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happymand View Post
Bro, I might not know anything about boobs but does it really matters??
Are u there for fun and good service or choosing a wife. Maybe u are in the wrong place. IMHO
when did i say i ever say that you dumbass? i was just sharing info for others. you are the one in the wrong place sharing inaccurate information.
Old 14-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

Hi bro, seems like u are pissed by not getting what u want. No worries I don’t mind you venting your unpleasant experience here. But do respect everyone in their line of trade. Nobody owns u a living.
Old 15-07-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, seems like u are pissed by not getting what u want. No worries I don’t mind you venting your unpleasant experience here. But do respect everyone in their line of trade. Nobody owns u a living.
hahah you clearly have a problem with comprehension, sharing accurate information isn't disrespectful. only disrespect shown is to dumb people like you.
Old 15-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster (M)

Yah if only information is correct but fake news to disrupt people livelihood is
not just dumb but inhumane. Please think thrice before doing that again.
Old 15-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Yah if only information is correct but fake news to disrupt people livelihood is
From what i know, 28 does not like guys to be very busybody and try to protect her.

Even the hv captains can be very unfeeling when handling her. But we as outsiders cannot interfere. Money is hard earned, so truthful comments have to be heard. If u guys have extra money, u can patronise her. If not, dun patronise.

Inhumane is when you attack a defenseless and ill person. I dun think she is dying or whatever. I know u encounter life and death issues and get very emotional. This is forgivable. But if u are not, pls dun write inhumane. U dun really know what is truely inhumane....
Old 16-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 12
baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
Your face look matured and not handsome face or ur face look handsome and very young. Or you are very normal shape etc. Pls describe yourself so that some ppl will not get disappointed.

Melvin85??????
lol...normal shape and size la bro.
maybe she good mood that day.
happy cheonging guys. dont quarrel over real/fake tits la.
tits r tits. for us to admire and enjoy...sometimes haha.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
what? hahaha how stupid can you get. learn how to read and comprehend. you were the one sharing inaccurate information. as for me sharing information to fellow goers here, it isn't disrupting the livelihoods of anyone working there.

why are you so defensive when it comes to 28. hahaha you wanna get into her pants for free? wake up moron.

please think more than thrice before replying again but then again maybe not because it's obvious you lack the capacity to think
Old 16-07-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsengir View Post
lol...normal shape and size la bro.
maybe she good mood that day.
happy cheonging guys. dont quarrel over real/fake tits la.
tits r tits. for us to admire and enjoy...sometimes haha.
yea some mind and some don't which why it's normal to share information accurately to fellow goers here but that butthurt sissy got so sensitive and defensive. no idea why. morons will be morons.
Old 16-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster (M)

Hi bro, no worries u may say all the rubbish u want, end of the day I get the service that you didn’t so tough luck for you. Go on rattling and wish u good luck for your next service. Maybe u have never gotten any real service so may u find one soon.
I am sure u will if u would mind your words or one days what goes around come around back to you. Good luck.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, no worries u may say all the rubbish u want, end of the day I get the service that you didn’t so tough luck for you. Go on rattling and wish u good luck for your next service. Maybe u have never gotten any real service so may u find one soon.
I am sure u will if u would mind your words or one days what goes around come around back to you. Good luck.
whoopsie looks like i got to you. eh dont go crying under the blanket tonight yea. it's just business don't really fall for her yo. hahah

on a serious note: what i said was the truth nothing more nothing less. so that what goes around bullshit you used isn't the right phrase to use.
Old 17-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Hey bro, sorry to disappoint you that I was smiling happily last night before bed as it was interesting to read your message and your words sound so funny that keep me laughing loud last night. Thanks for that.
Old 18-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Hey bro, sorry to disappoint you that I was smiling happily last night before bed as it was interesting to read your message and your words sound so funny that keep me laughing loud last night. Thanks for that.
I tell u what. U go tell 28 directly u want to marry her. Or u directly tell her that there are guys trying to tarnish her reputation and you are trying to protect her. See what she say.....

No need to reply to me, JUST DO IT!
Old 19-07-2019, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 12
baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm confused who is replying to who now among 3 ppl.
Could one of you be no. 28 herself? Its interesting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1