The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 10-01-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongsperm View Post
Rachel is nice but I doubt she is an air stewardess before as what she claimed to be...her back is full of tattoos, like Geisha or Yakuza

But she is damn hairy right? Her pussy is damn thick and bushy.

Once my kkj entered inside her, it seems like lost forever in a thick and dense forest: Black Forest la!
Yes she is damn hairy. She don't shave at all. She is the first local girl I encountered that don't have a habit of shaving. For me I prefer clean shaved. But different people different preference lah. Maybe some guy like hairy pussy.
Old 12-01-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
vinorouge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4real View Post
Anyone try the Rachel stewardess dm share abit
Tbh out of the 4 experiences I've had in local dome, she's the only one I don't really regret and really actually found legitimately sexy. Really nice body, nice boobs, very keen to please and great skills.
Old 12-01-2022, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
davidbeckham123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She’s really the real deal, friendly, pretty and perfectly shaped boobs. Love licking her cunt. Loved the smell and taste of her juice when she’s high and horny. Don’t think she is faking it. I caught her on a good day.
Old 13-01-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 14
kazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of lightkazaf86 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Ginger/Tomato

Revisited her after she came back from her year-end holiday.
as usual, both of us hungry for sex after the long break, so fast fast get down to business, originally wanted to take my time to enjoy every inch of her body, but too bad she’s very busy that day.

nonetheless, fully enjoyed my time with her in the room. started off with some hot frenching, then sucked on her cute lil boobs, let her suck on my cock for a while since she LOVES BJ (and surprised her with a sudden deepthroat, because she off for too long, haha)

then decided to serve her the main dish, by giving her The Pretzel, entering her sideways and giving her the deepest penetration ever (because, why not!)
love her facial expressions when she’s high and enjoying every single thrust she gets, the “OMG this is too much for me, BUT i’m enjoying every single inch of you inside of me” kinda expression

went on humping her in several other position (missionary, cowgirl, doggie etc just to name a few), before finally release my load when in furious doggy mode.

afterward got complained by her saying i made her too tired for her first session of the year, but can see she loved it soo much that actually she doesn’t mind at all, haha

remarks: her new place is VERY CLEAN and tidy, coz she just moved in, and her bed is AWESOME and perfect for cowgirl!!
Old 13-01-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Rachel is good. Pretty and can talk. Price a bit steep but worth it. It was also more comfortable at her apartment than some random hotel
Old 13-01-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
She’s really the real deal, friendly, pretty and perfectly shaped boobs. Love licking her cunt. Loved the smell and taste of her juice when she’s high and horny. Don’t think she is faking it. I caught her on a good day.
Is her cunt hairy?
Old 13-01-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
Is her cunt hairy?
Not shaved but okay for me. U see her face, got hair no hair also will attack. 😬
Old 13-01-2022, 09:36 PM
Samster

And yes love Rachel apartment. MRT at door step. Nice food options nearby. After bonk can eat nice food.
Old 15-01-2022, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2461 / Power: 4
snowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond reputesnowwhite55 has a reputation beyond repute

anyone try randy able to pm or post your FR. how is her attitude ?
Old 16-01-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Not shaved but okay for me. U see her face, got hair no hair also will attack. 😬
She is one of the best in local dome now? But price 1.2k an hr.. with no cim also
Old 17-01-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
Jcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJcash is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kim gone ?
Old 17-01-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcash View Post
Kim gone ?
Should be stopped. Met her 2 months ago and she said she stopping soon.
Old 17-01-2022, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ProPokerPlayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

BEWARE of YvetteTT

Ask for deposit of $300 and I refused(on her post, it was only $100).In her last desperation, she even went to $50.

Her last reply was I am a loser and blocked me.

For you all to decide.
Old 17-01-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
Miguelaraho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMiguelaraho deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted post

Last edited by Miguelaraho; 04-02-2022 at 03:56 PM.
Old 17-01-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPokerPlayer View Post
BEWARE of YvetteTT

Ask for deposit of $300 and I refused(on her post, it was only $100).In her last desperation, she even went to $50.

Her last reply was I am a loser and blocked me.

For you all to decide.
Another scam case?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1