The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Mootyman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Single Life vs Married Life

Hi everyone,

Making this post to get some feedback from all the bros.

Recently there has been increasing pressure from parents and to some extent peer pressure to find a girl, settle down and all. One of my friends mentioned that marriage is a sign of success because it represents a man increasing his capacity to not only take care of himself, but also his family. He would go on to mention that those who remain single do so because they "lack the capability and ability"

I am no stranger to the dating game, but after a couple of failed relationships, I feel more comfortable mongering as it provides choice and variety as well as the fact that I don't have any added responsibilities. Furthermore, ever since I broke up, my savings per month has increased and I am able to put more time into my other hobbies such as gaming and travelling.

After my 30th birthday, my parents have been hounding me, going as far as to suggest getting a mail order bride just to get a "married" status. My friends would organize "family outings" and decline to invite me because I am single. Encouraging me to get hitched so that I can hang out with them again.

Just want to ask the married and non-married bros for some opinions and feedback. I personally enjoy my current life, working in the day, piaking in the night and am very reluctant to get back into the tangle of relationships. However, I feel the need to address the constant hounding and peer pressure to "fit in" and to supposedly climb the ladder of life.

What do you guys think?
Old 24-05-2016, 01:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Single Life vs Married Life

We're in the 21st century. Just ignore what others think or say. Do what you want with your life.

A happy marriage is one where your wife is your best friend first and foremost.

A miserable marriage is a result of marrying for sex without having anything else in common.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-05-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
We're in the 21st century. Just ignore what others think or say. Do what you want with your life.

A miserable marriage is a result of marrying for sex without having anything else in common.
Words of wisdom indeed.

Follow your heart, TS. Don't succumb to social pressure.
Old 24-05-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, marriage is a lifetime affair only when you are ready to commit otherwise don't waste your time and effort.

Take Care
Old 24-05-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Study deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootyman View Post

After my 30th birthday, my parents have been hounding me, going as far as to suggest getting a mail order bride just to get a "married" status. My friends would organize "family outings" and decline to invite me because I am single. Encouraging me to get hitched so that I can hang out with them again.

Just want to ask the married and non-married bros for some opinions and feedback. I personally enjoy my current life, working in the day, piaking in the night and am very reluctant to get back into the tangle of relationships. However, I feel the need to address the constant hounding and peer pressure to "fit in" and to supposedly climb the ladder of life.

What do you guys think?
Study shows that a man grows up when he settle down.

Also study proven "Behind every successful man there is a woman."
Old 24-05-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Yes, a good marriage does make one happier and live longer , but

Quote "Of all the people who get married, only three in ten remain in healthy, happy marriages "

Source: The Science of Happily Ever After, psychologist Ty Tashiro

TS, don't be overly concerned with labels other people place on you, its your life so therefore its your choice!

End of the day people will say what they want. Even if you get married they'll still talk.

Marry a sexy babe ->"Wah his wife like kinda slutty hor"
Marry a homely girl-> "Aiyo why marry such a horse face, really chui"
Marry a angmo-> "Chiak lak next time gina sure become gandang"
Marry a man-> "Wah he gay meh? Man can marry man meh"
Marry a Viet virgin->"CMI loh, must be pay money one lah"
Old 24-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Different ppl lead a different path, nt right or wrong, but choose the one most suit u.
When u r single, u only answer for urself in watever deeds u hv done.
When u r married, u nt only answer for urself but ur family too.
Dun think tat marriage life is like fairy-tale story where two of them stay lovey dovey forever.
Some choose to b married.
Some rather to stay single as they knw their characters n limits the best.
It needs a lots of effort, responsibility n sacrifice to build up a warm lovely family which is nt for those self-centered individual.
Dun ever rush into marriage cos of parental or peer pressures.
Shld make ur own decision as it's ur own life, dun live up for others.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Mootyman is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks for all the feedback.
Old 25-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
wondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwondergal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

This is so so so true.
Old 26-05-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oracle7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm 25 this year, same pressure will go to me someday as well.

However to be honest, I have seen lot of divorced cases from money and affair issues. To save myself from this nonsense , I guess its better to just have paid sex until you truly want to settle down.

With the advancement of social media and airline, Wish to experience all type of girls before settle down for one pussy so soon !
Old 27-05-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

There are many singles nowadays..money is most important in present context...
Old 27-05-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 8
Acemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcemann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't be pressured and live your own life.
Old 02-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 16
~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster~iOOi~ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To TS, like there was a saying in one of the thread here...

Those unmarried are looking into marriage hoping to jump into it. And those married ones are looking to jump out of marriage(or pondering)

As boss has also said, 21st century already marriage is just a paper or maybe have kids. The true meaning of marriage is the bonding to someone you really want to spend your entire life with. Which I find it hard to promise in these days....
Old 04-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Getting married in Singapore will be your worst nightmare come true because of the fucking WOMEN'S CHARTER!

One of my fellow taxi driver whose daughter is a research assistant at MCYS told me that there was surveys done but was not released and kept hush hush by the government.

In the surveys polls showed that on hindsight :
- 80% of divorced guys regretted getting married, and
- 95% of divorced guys are not happy with the resultant outcome of their divorces.

Of those guys still married :
- 70% of the guys regretted getting married, and
- 90% of these guys want out from their marriages but are afraid of the consequences of the Women's Charter.

These figures are scary and not surprisingly the government shelved the surveys and kept the data under wraps.

So dun destroy your life by getting married in Singapore.
I gave the same advice to my eldest son too when he brought his girlfriend home for dinner during his NS.
He is now studying in UK and dun intend to return here after graduation.
Old 04-06-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all

8 Reasons Why It Is So Hard To Find Someone Decent To Marry:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/a...ecent-to-marry

This post originated from America. But as you click and read through you can find many similarities between SG and USA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1