The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Whether @ Thomson, SGP NSEW areas, there is always competition. It is the pool of customers she wants. If one provides more than just purely massage, it is the loads of $$$ she can earn. Some might be doing better than us.

The more service she provides, her hit rate might be better than those pure massage. But service & attitude counts too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
with the TEL line, renting may be lesser of a problem? surrounding estates include AMK, Bishan, TPY, Sin Ming and even further up north.

for biz, think there will always be competition but still, there are MLs who thrive also. in AMK, even the expensive shops seem to be doing ok
Thanks. At least I have a better understanding of this area. For the PRC MLs, their first choice will always been a spa in the east (katong, east coast road, siglap). Rumoured to have heavy tippers
Old 06-12-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Thanks. At least I have a better understanding of this area. For the PRC MLs, their first choice will always been a spa in the east (katong, east coast road, siglap). Rumoured to have heavy tippers
Tips varies from customer to customer. Although in these areas are condos, landed properties, not necessary all have deep pockets. You may hear from those ladies that the richer they are, the stingy they are. This is fact of life. So, it varies from customer to customer.

TQ for the up. Has upped you back +17. TQ

Last edited by Jaycu69; 06-12-2022 at 11:46 AM.
Old 06-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 816 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119981 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Last week been to a G* W***ness SPA near Spring Leaf. Was assign to a dongbei ML N**o. Entrance is $68.

Looks: 8/10 Very Slim and height 1.7m. Very pretty Vase....
Boobs:9/10. B+ to C. Non saggy and natural young perky soft boobs
Massage: 1/10. No strength like playing mahjong on your back. Anyhow rub here and there.
GQ: 3/10. Slight teasing and then full turbo. Cannot touch nipple or squeeze neh neh. Keep Saying pain and ask me hold onto it only. Sian 1/2
RTM: No...When GQ is raised say 50...when ended I give 50 and she say 50 is standard and why no tips....say tips she want 20....Lazy to argue...conversation with her is quite uneasy. Talk like she is the queen type...For me this is a landmine to avoid.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 06-12-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
RTM: No...When GQ is raised say 50...when ended I give 50 and she say 50 is standard and why no tips....say tips she want 20....Lazy to argue...conversation with her is quite uneasy. Talk like she is the queen type...For me this is a landmine to avoid.
For me, I ignore them just give $50 & walk off w/o turning back.

This happened in one of the spas @ FR MRT, where they requested $80 for auto-roam top.
Old 06-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Last week been to a G* W***ness SPA near Spring Leaf. Was assign to a dongbei ML N**o. Entrance is $68.

Massage: 1/10. No strength like playing mahjong on your back. Anyhow rub here and there.
GQ: 3/10. Slight teasing and then full turbo. Cannot touch nipple or squeeze neh neh. Keep Saying pain and ask me hold onto it only. Sian 1/2
this MP next to Hans is it? previously is ES spa?
Old 06-12-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
For me, I ignore them just give $50 & walk off w/o turning back.

This happened in one of the spas @ FR MRT, where they requested $80 for auto-roam top.
thats stretch spa all want $50 for hj and $30 for roaming one
Old 06-12-2022, 03:03 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
thats stretch spa all want $50 for hj and $30 for roaming one
That L**a around the corner is HJ 50 and Bra Off 100....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 06-12-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
NamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]el|eve View Post
Yest re visit a joint in sinming(previously shared in amk thread,was told to share here)

Lady boss(previously at amk 316)
Can share her name and details bro? Thanks a million.
Up you with my humble few points
Old 06-12-2022, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

What happen to R spa at sin ming? Lately no photo uploads of their girls and seem quite low profile. On a sidenote anyone try Gig* new mly girl at there can share fr?
Old 06-12-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1019 / Power: 16
zinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud ofzinc has much to be proud of

Quote:

Went there once and will never RTM.

Was assigned N**o as well. Not my type, though figure wise like what bro had mentioned good.

Cannot touch nipple or squeeze etc is true and asking for more tips plus top up etc. Totally off honestly.

Upz for your bro. 🙂
Old 07-12-2022, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sonic84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Anyone try this place call Nature Healing at Upper Thomas?
Old 07-12-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
That L**a around the corner is HJ 50 and Bra Off 100....
Lxxa at that t-junction? worst one, last time got Yuan spa entry $50 with shower attached and hj $50..
Old 07-12-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc View Post
Went there once and will never RTM.

Was assigned N**o as well. Not my type, though figure wise like what bro had mentioned good.

Cannot touch nipple or squeeze etc is true and asking for more tips plus top up etc. Totally off honestly.

Upz for your bro. 🙂
this MP next to Hans is it? previously is ES spa?
Old 07-12-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
torahlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried newly open Beauty Goddness spa 女神公馆 at thomson near novena mrt?
Old 07-12-2022, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
this MP next to Hans is it? previously is ** spa?
Yes. I make some changes to the quotes above to filter shop name.

I tried N**o only so wonder how are the rest skill. Can any bro pm me those good one they have tried here?

When walking past their rest room. I saw the 3 of the ML. Super PS...So will not return to try the rest. Anyway their business super good. ML N say their full shop ML all meet booking quota set by their boss which is true as this is the 3rd time I come and manage to get a slot. First 2 times all full.....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1