The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2022, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
price - did not try.. but was quoted ST at USD 200 and LT at USD 300
A friend came back from PP yesterday n complaint pp gers pussies are gold plated. Asking for ridiculous pricing...
Old 10-10-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
A friend came back from PP yesterday n complaint pp gers pussies are gold plated. Asking for ridiculous pricing...
I'm not too sure. I was in PP in May 2022 and I went to the Pubs too within the vicinity of st 136.

I should say that business was not so good then. Inside one of the pubs, I didn't stinge, I easily ordered beers at usd3 per can and we total ordered about 15 cans. I then book my girl overnight and she agreed that she don't need to quote me any price. The next day, I paid her usd100 for her overnight service. I believe that if I pass her usd80, she also will happily accept this price. She's pretty, bubbly and about 22 to 25 yrs old.
Old 11-10-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Supply there is easily few times more than demand,went on August and can hardly see man roaming around those bar street,barfine have shoot up to $15,quite ridiculous and things over there prices have shoot up,so no need pay premium for pussy since supply is few time more than demand,take it or leave it
Old 12-10-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Supply there is easily few times more than demand,...........no need pay premium for pussy since supply is few time more than demand,take it or leave it
Usually they will take it at usd80 and above.
Old 12-10-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Usually they will take it at usd80 and above.
Yes bro,USD80 is consider a lot to them,how much can they earn by sitting at bars waiting for customers to buy them ladies drink nowadays which price also gone up,after 2 years covi there,I feel there is dead compare to others even though Cambodia was one of the earliest Asia country to open out for foreigner.Dont know why.
Old 27-11-2022, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 16
Z_mac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there anyone in PP in Dec??
Old 27-11-2022, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oldtits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

dont waste time in phnom penh, pussies asking for ridiculous prices. ST 100, LT 150-200 at riverside bars. poor quality chickens, all black and shitty like kampong chickens. bloody waste of time going down, really regret. many bars revamp like disco and charges exorbitant prices , not much customers. becareful of fake bills and ownself add on more lady drinks to the bill. wont be back so soon. will be heading thailand more fun and cheap. dont understand how PP can be so expensive, even air ticket more expensive than other Asean countries. had more fun after the civil war in 1990s to 2012s.. after that been shit rolling downhill until now.. damn lousy
Old 27-11-2022, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
searcher1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Advice to all Cheongsters
================
Come to Cambodia only when you have real business to take care. If its just for the night life fun, you have better choices elsewhere - Thailand, Vietnam...etc.

The Chinese people have spoil the market earlier before covid & the girls are still dreaming on their glory past. They are still waiting for their beloved PRC clients to return back. They also have this weird logic, if business bad, increase price & load onto the next customer. Only know how to increase price but not their service quality & standard.
Old 29-11-2022, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Only the ang mohs are checking up gals in PP now. Bars are largely empty. almost got into a fight with one fucker at a restaurant who spewed racist diatribe at me.
Old 30-11-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Only the ang mohs are checking up gals in PP now. Bars are largely empty. almost got into a fight with one fucker at a restaurant who spewed racist diatribe at me.

now alot of bars changed hands and alot are selling due to burning too much cash, no more ah tiong customers to spoil their pussies. f up mentality keep thinking ah tiong gonna return back to lick their cb with $. gone are the days.

the ang mo dua ki (AMDK) keep helping the bars to advertise by taking nice pics to promote the bars scene to help them stay afloat. Recession gonna start, shall wait and see how f up the pussies gonna beg like a dog.
Old 06-12-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtits View Post
now alot of bars changed hands and alot are selling due to burning too much cash, no more ah tiong customers to spoil their pussies. f up mentality keep thinking ah tiong gonna return back to lick their cb with $. gone are the days.

the ang mo dua ki (AMDK) keep helping the bars to advertise by taking nice pics to promote the bars scene to help them stay afloat. Recession gonna start, shall wait and see how f up the pussies gonna beg like a dog.
Good that the tiongs are locked down. When they were around the place was dangerous. Actually ang mohs are flaccid if you leave them alone they won’t disturb you. Some of them are actually quite nice to talk cock with until of course they start to borrow money from you lol. Stay away from diamond island and Nagaworld. Pussies have been known to go there and disappear
Old 23-12-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HOw are things there. Is it still as shitty haha.
Old 23-12-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
demon83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone gg up next week?
Old 23-12-2022, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dondiaz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Stay away from diamond island and Nagaworld. Pussies have been known to go there and disappear
You mean girls go there and disappear?
Old 23-12-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
HOw are things there. Is it still as shitty haha.
same shitty and still expensive.
still have attitude if negotiate, pricing themselves high.
many places lack of customers.
now China tourist less as CNY approaching.

Bars along riverside (USD):
ST: 70-100
LT: 100-150
Barfine: 15 - 20
L/D drink: 4.50 - 6

KTV (USD):
ST/LT: 150-200

Thailand is still cheaper and not so attitude and more chio bus.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1