The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Your Whatsapp profile pic may make a difference, just like how we judge a ML based solely on their photographs when other information are not available.
I have never ever used WhatsApp in all my time chionging. Still very old school first time ask will use SMS, if I like the girl enough to RTM then ask wechat after first appointment.
I do it a little differently though, usually first message I would ask the rough location rather than time, since I do not drive the location can be more important to me, I may also let her know why I ask location so I can arrange my way down. Usually this works as the ML will tell me roughly where, they would also ask if I want to book today, or what time she has available then we work from there. Other times it may be that they will share the location but let me know today is full then I arrange for another time or let her know I will contact her again. All done politely.
Old 18-11-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
givememore1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all chiongster. First time posting here. But being chiong for quite some time liao. Most of the time come here read FR. But suddenly decidedto post something and interact with some bro here
Old 18-11-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
I have never ever used WhatsApp in all my time chionging. Still very old school first time ask will use SMS, if I like the girl enough to RTM then ask wechat after first appointment.
I do it a little differently though, usually first message I would ask the rough location rather than time, since I do not drive the location can be more important to me, I may also let her know why I ask location so I can arrange my way down. Usually this works as the ML will tell me roughly where, they would also ask if I want to book today, or what time she has available then we work from there. Other times it may be that they will share the location but let me know today is full then I arrange for another time or let her know I will contact her again. All done politely.
Anyway the xiaobingbing she is still taking customer just 1 day 3-5 pax max. Priority regular customer first then fresh customer.

I’m lucky I just text and got accepted quickly.

But is always easy to find the first ML that help you to write on database.

Many ML still quite desperate to get quick cash.
Old 18-11-2022, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Painisme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for any good milfs recommendation
Old 18-11-2022, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Anyway the xiaobingbing she is still taking customer just 1 day 3-5 pax max. Priority regular customer first then fresh customer.
Not surprised, as usual she very volatile one

Zara
Old 18-11-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
givememore1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, first time posting here.
Old 18-11-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

But is always easy to find the first ML that help you to write on database.

Many ML still quite desperate to get quick cash.
She go rtc already right bro? Last sun rtc?
Old 18-11-2022, 08:22 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
She go rtc already right bro? Last sun rtc?
supposed to be... from what I heard.... and someone else shifted into the apartment.

Zara
Old 18-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 848 / Power: 2
eatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to beholdeatsleepwork is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I also msg xbb today but no reply. No choice, moved on to other options.
Old 18-11-2022, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
kg21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
True! Her bbbj is one of best !
Hard working and non stop bbbj!
Although she is not syt! But good breast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtknight01 View Post
I would recommend Sophia (https://sglonelyguy-17.com/sophia-massage/).

Understand she doesn't have the best rep here but I think she offers the best BBBJ service at the moment. Been a regular for years now, no issues with her attitude. I'd say respect boundaries and you'd be received with surprise treats. Of course, YMMV.

Cheers.

Knight
Old 18-11-2022, 08:40 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
I see, so WhatsApp is allowed. Ok, got it! Will try WhatsApp. Thanks bro!
The key is to read the ad that they post...they will say whatsapp/wechat/sms

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 18-11-2022, 08:43 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Just messaged xxb through wechat...she has returned to china and is going through quarantined

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

Old 18-11-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Just messaged xxb through wechat...she has returned to china and is going through quarantined
This is where this gets confusing. I also think she left but some other bro said she is still taking in customers. Are we even talking about the same person or she’s telling different things to different people?
Old 18-11-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
This is where this gets confusing. I also think she left but some other bro said she is still taking in customers. Are we even talking about the same person or she’s telling different things to different people?
I am quite sure she left as I heard from reliable sources. I was also at the apartment earlier this week. Only confusion her listing is not removed and someone who visited her dunno when and wrote a MR.

Zara
Old 18-11-2022, 09:25 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Quote:
This is her 2nd stint...i know her way back during her first stint when she came...lil tiger den I believe...she told me she gets last batch of customers on 12th during the day. No reason for her to bluff and etc...

HALL OF FAME

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1