The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2022, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Don Mueang

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
the main reason for the long queues at Suvannabhum custom is that half the counters are closed for renovations.
What renovations? Didnt they just reno the whole custom area??? Yeah.... but its now being boarded up again and said "closed for renovations".....

You might wanna consider entering via don meung airport. I liked don meung because its smaller and requires less time and walking in or out of there.
Don Mueang immigration was notorious pre-pandemic for denying entry.
Old 01-11-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Credit to the sharer.

Influx of ang mo to BKK at Suvannabhum Airport on 31 Oct 2022 morning and heard immigration cancel all china man visa.

Lol … this hero dare to take photo and video… I saw many cases some tourist got scolded badly by the officers when taking photo and had their phone confiscated and sent to a side room.
Old 01-11-2022, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Don Mueang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Don Mueang immigration was notorious pre-pandemic for denying entry.
you use what passport they deny you?
Old 01-11-2022, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Credit to the sharer.

Influx of ang mo to BKK at Suvannabhum Airport on 31 Oct 2022 morning and heard immigration cancel all china man visa.

It was like that when I was last there as well during the last week of October.

The funny thing when I was there is that there is another 2 more immigration areas further down which are open but everyone seems to want to queue up at the first one. It seemed that all the incoming flights were alighting at one end of the terminal and everyone was just going to the first and nearest immigration counter and queuing like in the vid. I just walked another 5 mins to the next and was out of there within 15mins.
Old 02-11-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Suvarnabhumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
It was like that when I was last there as well during the last week of October.

The funny thing when I was there is that there is another 2 more immigration areas further down which are open but everyone seems to want to queue up at the first one. It seemed that all the incoming flights were alighting at one end of the terminal and everyone was just going to the first and nearest immigration counter and queuing like in the vid. I just walked another 5 mins to the next and was out of there within 15mins.
I arrived from the US late October and used the "secret" lane. No need to walk extra 5 minutes. There were 0 passengers, just 3-4 immigration officers chatting and killing time. They seemed surprised to see someone coming.
Old 02-11-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 15
barslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud ofbarslut has much to be proud of

Hi all , in Bangkok for a few days. Can I get any recommendations for some chic atas drinking spots to party
Old 07-11-2022, 03:49 AM
Samster

Exclamation Loy Krathong

Loy Krathong will apparently fall on Tuesday this year. There will be crowds everywhere. Sidewalks will be packed with vendors selling floats. This is also known as a festival for lovebirds. Boys will try to finally bed in their girlfriend. Barfines will likely be boosted. Traffic will be horrendous. Just a heads up.

Last edited by Siammy; 07-11-2022 at 04:02 AM.
Old 15-11-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
klip2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where are you guys staying ? I am looking for a good place near Huay Khwang or Wattana for stay. 4-star, guest friendly, low prices.

Any body with recommendations ?
Old 21-02-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

All those living in Bkk no longer in Bkk...

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-04-2023, 01:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Songkran to all bro in BKK.

Make yourself wet for the hot day.

Old 18-04-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by klip2345 View Post
Where are you guys staying ? I am looking for a good place near Huay Khwang or Wattana for stay. 4-star, guest friendly, low prices.

hotel i always use agoda
Old 19-04-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
phelan77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by klip2345 View Post

I normally stay at Grand Fortune Hotel. Confirm girl friendly hotel and just next to Rama9 train station
Old 19-04-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
phelan77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Credit to the sharer.

Try to apply for APEC Business Travel card. You will be entitled for the express immigration counter at BKK
Old 19-04-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
archarch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan77 View Post
Try to apply for APEC Business Travel card. You will be entitled for the express immigration counter at BKK
alternatively can buy fast track pass thru klook or kkday app.
Old 23-04-2023, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by archarch View Post
alternatively can buy fast track pass thru klook or kkday app.
Actually, didn’t there used to be two automated E-Gates (similar to those used by Thai nationals) that was reserved only for Singaporeans to use at Suvarnabhumi? If we can still use that, definitely can skip the long queues.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1