The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-12-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cdlareg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Muay fr Mansion
OKT: 10/10
Look: 9/10 pretty cute smile
Body: 8/10 Curvy not as slim as pix
Boobs: 8/10 enhance good to grab
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ : 9/10
RTF : She's leaving end of the week
Old 10-12-2022, 06:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
godofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygodofm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Review for Nana - Empire

Okt - Super fast replies, and as usual, galaxy and empire okt never fails to have the girls that emphasises on service. They will do their best to ensure their girls provides great service! So if you guys have any not so good experiences, do let them know so they can let their gals know as well!

Location - Convenient, discreet, easy to locate

Girl -
Emphasises big time on service! I didnt really need the girl to bathe me usually, however she insisted on soaping me up and while doing so, provided btb hugs while soaping! (Comeon this is effort guys)

French speaking, and makes sure you are fluent at the end of the session as well 🤣

As usual, I'm not the doggy, or whatever position kinda guy, but by just painting, instead of insisting no and not wanting to come, she took it in and made sure to enjoy it even though I'm her super late 2nd last customer of the day!

Yes she was already super tired, having 7 to 8 customers daily, and only barely have time for naps due to her popularity. Please be nice to her guys!

Nana proceeded to talk dirty to ensure both sides were able to enjoy the process during the fj, bj, hj, whatever job it was, as she observes your reaction as well.

For my own experience, her service level + experience is what I loved alot about her! She's leaving in 2 days guys, please show her lots of love!
Old 10-12-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
seraph86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anna k88

Looks: 7/10 Milf type minus 20% from ads photos
Body: 7/10 average
BBBJ: 9/10 started slow but and slowly become more powerful
Paint: 8/10 no smell and shaven and wet
GFE: 8/10 no commercial feeling
FJ: 8/10 gd riding skills and willing to fulfill all request
Her moaning sounds very natural

Overall: 8/10
Old 10-12-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackphang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Gentlemen club 24
Name: yoyo
Date: Dec
Shave: no
French: no
English: little
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: natural
Com: NA
DT: NA
AR: NA
AJ: NA
Service: 7/10
Overall: 7/10

Yoyo is a sweet young thing. More of the commercial feel but nonetheless I enjoyed the session thoroughly. Fair and tall for a Thai girl and nice natural boobs. Nice tight pussy. Was also willing to push through her tiredness to completion. Pretty decent bonk.
Also a shout out to GC for helping to arrange - great service from okt.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
martell1008 is Cool - loads of Potential

Patty from Poison

OKT - Reply Fast, instruction clear, booking without any issue

Looks- The photo is accurate, overall pretty

Body- quite short about 1.62, nice figure

Boobs - Enhanced C, not experienced enough to know what is hard or soft
but i feel good squeezing them.

Catbath - good sensual and alternate between both nipple, slowly go down to tummy then to BBBJ

BBBJ- hardworking, slurpy, no problem with deep throat and do it for a long time. Will look at you in the eyes while doing it. play with dickhead a lot which i like.

FJ- Enjoyable, ride me well and show facial expression like enjoying and plus lips biting. Missonary will hold you close, try to reach out my ass to push me deeper. Doggy is the best already, bouncing ass cheeks and shaking body.

GFE- ok not bad, will chit chat, hold hand and hug me between shot.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jackphang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday - Maria
Good service from okt. Location sufficiently discreet.
Looks: 7
Body: 7 (manmade boobs, unshaven pussy)
BJ: 7
FJ: 6.5
Service: 9
Maria is a non-commercial bonk and the entire session doesn't feel like a paid session. She is willing to go the extra mile to make small talk and make sure you are comfortable. Ability to converse in Chinese helps (think she doesn't speak English though).
Old 10-12-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 13
woaini1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoaini1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Becca
Shave : trimmed
French: did not try
English: Yes
Looks: 8/10
Body : 10/10
Boobs: Natural
CIM: -
DT: -
AR: -
AJ: -
Service: 9/10
Overall : 9/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
v cute and got a killer body. v fair. speaks some eng but did not seem to like to chat. bt its ok becos everything else was amazing. overall v gd.
Old 10-12-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 2
Corate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCorate deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
Because of your FR I am going to try her later .
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBeasts View Post
hyper beast review for Stable Empire.

Model Alice
Saw people review Alice (Japanese feel) from Empire so I text bro empire
As usual response is super fast

Area is G area.
No need check in or register and I proceed up as per usual.
I feel Iike I going to Disney land in Japan when she open the door and greeted me with a Japanese girl assent.
Don’t worry about communication . She can speak English , thai and Japanese

She ask me to follow her to the bath room and shower. The way she wash and clean me is like what u see in AV style.

Went out of shower and she dry me up. After that ask me to lay down and she proceed to blow me. Wa piang when she bbbj u can hear the slurp slurp slurp sound and she ask me in a Japanese assent “ok ? Kimochi ?” I am like yeah~ . After that ask usual I play with her boobs and went down to eat her. Her nipple is kinda pink. When I eat her . She moan like a Japanese girl . I blood all rush up. And her voice …. She keep saying Japanese words . After I lick her she play with her boobs awhile and rubbed her pussy and say I wan to fuck u now.

Mai tu Liao . She push me gently on bed and blow me again and cap me on and ride me . I really feel like I am watching Av . And I unleash my spermy on her.

As for second shot. I don’t want to type anymore . If not people will say I fake fr or story. U all come and try and tag me tell isit true anot my FR.

140 is totally worth it

Won’t be here for Long. So if u are looking for a Japanese type of trill . Alice is a must try.

Looks : 8/10 (gain weight alittle from the photo)
(Fair , body very smooth)
Boobs : 10/10 (36GD original dark pink nipple)
Room : clean
Bbbj : 9/10 (slurp slurp and ask u Kimochi ? )
Gfe : 10/10 (AV feeling)
FJ : 10/10
Pussy : Tight never have kids before. Trimmed no smell and tasty.

Rtf : yes if I have the time and have feeling for sashimi again

Overall 9.5/10 experience for me.
Glad that my FR help

Happy Cheonging bro!
Old 10-12-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
nighteye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=910354
Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: YoYo
Shave : No
French: No, she is wearing braces
English: A little
Looks: 9/10 Pretty young girl, always smiling
Body : 8/10 Slim with smooth skin, tattoo at the left arm and back
Boobs: Natural small boobs, not for boob lovers

BBBJ: 7/10 A bit to short for the first shot
CIM: 0/10 Didn't request
Service: 10/10 Accomodating and patient, didn't complain when I took a long time for the second shot
OKT: Good service, very responsive
Overall : 9/10
Old 10-12-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3537 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Vee from kingdom

Had a great session with her yesterday before heading home to watch world cup

Vee was a young n sweet lady 9/10 in her looks

Body was great once she took off her clothes and brought me into the toliet to wash me up

Her gfe is high as she will start some small talks asking whether I am tired and also eaten dinner already while soaping me and also massage my neck abit too

Once on the bed we started frenching and she will use her hand to play with me 2nd ic while I fondle her boobs and also finger her tight pussy , her pussy gets very wet once I played her love button and also suck her nipples ..

She went down to give me a sensation blow job and I turn her over to paint her too, can feel she loves to be paint becos her moan gets louder and also suck my dick deeper and harder too

Caps on and she started riding me on top , she ride me with reverse cowboy and her ass view is great which I can smack her ass sometimes too

I wanna try do her deep so did her doggy and pound her deep and hard while she moan crazily, making my water boil faster than normal

After shooting all my cum , she clean me up and give me a good massage too, great job
Old 10-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108397 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR may contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Actress: Denise

Denise work and stay in Pattaya. I understand that she is a freelancer there but not sure doing what freelance. This is her first visit to SG and working for this stable.

Stable: TheRegentLust

Background
This is my not my first time engaging the service of TRL. The arrangement went off smoothly. No switch and bait of ladies or any last minute cancel or any pattern fro OKT. Make me feel comfortable and will engage their ladies again in the future. Operation method were professional same like the previous I had been.

Stable details
SMS/ WHATSAPP BRO SK @
+65 9035 3265
TO RESERVE A SLOT TODAY!!!

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet but may not be easy access via all mode of transport. The condition of the place does not pok new and does not come with attach toilet but the condition of towel was good too.

Look: ★★★★★
She is petite in size and has long hair and wear heavy make up. I would consider her as hot Thai ah Lian style. She is one that you will not reject and I feel the pics advertise look better. Got the poly gal look that can smitten you.

Body:★★★★★

*Note: live body shot pics taken with the permission given by ladie and stable
She has a small and soft boobs that fit her body, not for boobs lover. Nipple was sensitive. Body shape was slim and very well maintained. Skin colour consider dark Thai tanned with a light short stretch marks at the right stomach area which is not obvious and a English wording tattoo below there right breast. She has a nice perky butt. Pussy was trimmed and nicely shape.

Frenching: ★★★★★ 

Action start as soon as I enter the room,  it was  all the way totally DFK and non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet wild and passionate type. She is a very good frencher and kisser. Frenching all the way in the shower too.

Abalone:★★★★★

Her abalone was neatly trimmed type . She get wet easily by just rubbing, fingering lightly and touching her clitoris. I can sense it was tight too. I gave her a very good tongue lashing. I flicked my tongue in upward, downward, zi zax movement at the outer and inner layer of her clitoris and lips gao gao till she hold on my head and ask me to continue and not to stop. She keep shivering and let out soft moan till the moan get louder and louder. Her abalone was delicious with no smell at all.

BlowJob:★★★★★ 

She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly polish the both side of my ball, polish the ball and the shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she polish it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deepthroat into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum. Cap on and bonk her.

Love Making:★★★★★

The love making was awesome. No need KY as she was already damn wet and horny and have the urge. Quicky, she cap on and she start to ride me. I thrust her hard hard and deep deep in an upward manner. She was moaning and whining “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. The scene was nice and her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Next, change position by hugging her, we frenching and bonk together. I adjusted my position so that both will have a firm grip. I pump her fast and slow alternating the speed then I carry her. I can feel the tightness of my cock inside her and the heat my cock was inside. Both was us were sweating and out body was full of each other sweat. At last, I put her down on the bed and switch to missionary. She kept moaning “ tirak tirak” then I gave my last burst of energy and a ew stroke of deep and fast vibrating thrust with different variation of speed that was fast and furious. Her moan become louder and louder which the lady outside also giggle about it as she heard it . The sound effect of “piak piak piak” make the whole process to be more sexy and exciting. Sensing that she has reach her climax and we cum together. We were both sweating furiously. I pull out my cock from her pussy and I still see hot juice oozing out from her pussy. She help me to remove my three quarter full condom. She said wow you cum so many. I told her you too. She gave me a cheeky shy smile. We rest a while before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The session was a nice one with lot of chat, cuddling and hugging.  No communication barrier as I can speak some Thai. The atmosphere was great with some nice and Thai song. Her attitude was good. No rushing and will go all the way to please you. She was willing to please and hardworking and will put in effort in her job. The GFE was high and can easily get KC by her if not careful.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service was good and really feel worth spending on it. She also the obedient and accommodating type too. I would recommend to try her for those who want to have an experience of fucking a young poly ah Lian.

Comment

Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 10-12-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Lavitz89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Great bonk!

8/10 Pretty, extremely close to the last picture.

10/10 Young, tight and fit body with nice enhanced jugs

8/10 Very open to positions and requests

10/10 Great GFE will cuddle you in between shots, tries her best to communicate, she can understand basic English .

I will definitely be back thanks bros for bringing her in.
Old 10-12-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
assetfinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=9...ghlight=alicia

FR Alicia, Lust

Looks:8.5/10
90% like live photo. Slim small pretty face. Takes effort to put on a right amount of make up. Knows how to package herself.

Shower: 9.5/10
back massage in shower.... very attentive, even kneel down to watch my calves and shaft. hugging and frenching starts here.... already sets the mood.

Body 8.5/10
Feels like natural C-D cuppers with pencil eraser nipples. good soft complexion.

Massage: 8/10
hardworking and good for massage lovers. good strength for her petite frame, much better than the piano players.

FJ: 8/10
tight and accommodating. did missionary 1st rd and finish with BJ and HJ in 2nd rd.

GFE:9/10
bubbly and chatty, great attitude, lots of hugs and caressing.

Service: 10/10
great attitude, great service, full 90mins service, the only time she check handphone is when i asked for the time.
Old 10-12-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Chapteh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mena - Lust

Damn Chio lar... Her pics look nice but real person so much prettier! Door opened and saw her dress in tube top n denim shorts...

Side of her waist revealing g-string linings... see already buay tahan lor... Very friend n chatty... can speak and understand basic English... just enough for us to communicate...

She is one hell of a cock teaser... ensuring that my cock is always getting lots of attention... soon my cock was stand high up and hard like a rock...

Catbath me like a horny girl... what a notti tongue she has... Fj her in afew positions... very tight n wet pussy... looking at such a chio face and hear her sexy moans...

I reach climax n started to Fj very deep, hard n fast until I cum... She did asked me if i was ready for round 2... but I very tired le... so she hug each other on the bed to chit-chat while she keep teasing my nipples...

And Mena will definitely be on my top bonks list and 100% sure RTF....

Finally thanks Bro for arrangements.!
Old 10-12-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
wonderman88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Kiwi - Seduction

She's got the slutty and bitchy looks, fair complexion, slim with sexy curvy body. Busty boobs just nice for my hands to grab n fondle, although if you examine carefully they are enhanced.

She speaks and understand English very well, although it doesn't matter to me since my Thai is fluent.

Wild n wet frenching with her initiation and fingering allowed. I even managed to finger her with 3 fingers until she got very wet. My dick was rock hard, so hard I felt that I was going to explode even before I started the coitus with her thinking of fucking the brains out of this girl whom I have started fantasising about online many years back.

Excellent catbath... keeps licking n sucking my nipples.

BBBJ was superb with balls licking/sucking

Second round was a super porn experience, fucks like a pornstar with loud moans. She will take the lead and show how horny she is. Kept calling me Darling and kept asking me to fuck her faster n harder.

It is usually not easy for me to cum twice in 90mins as I do get bored easily after the first shot, but she conquered my dick with a little miracle!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1