The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 09-12-2022, 08:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
duckricedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Booked an appointment with Hannah and was fortunate enough to book her on the same day that I texted as y’all should know that she’s a busy lady.

Looks: 11/10 ( Too fucking hot, even better than what I imagined )
Body: 11/10 ( Sexy af, pictures shown damn accurate and better in real )
Boobs: 11/10 (All I can say is god damn)
BBBJ: 11/10 (Those thick lips definitely doing it’s job)
Ass: 100/10 ( Ass to die for )
Chemistry: 11/10 (She’s humorous af, felt like I knew her, great conversationalist)
RTF: It’s a hell yes (You’ll be hearing from me in the future!)

A short review:
When she opened the door, she looked jaw dropping dead gorgeous. She left me speechless definitely. We chatted a bit before the action started. I was nervous at first but after chatting her up, it felt like I was talking to a good friend. Overall, hands down this was the best experience I’ve had! Definitely worth every single penny and would do it all over again if I could. She even shared interesting stories even though my time was up and had a client in the next 20minutes (I’m very appreciative of this gesture). Please do treat her well as I doubt I’ll find another one like her!
Old 11-12-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awareempire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

aware of dome 1 galaxy empire kingdom
Old 12-12-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
CheongPRCGals is Cool - loads of Potential

Gin (Girls Generation) is fantastic and have a good body type that I like (personal preference). Accomodating with great GFE .
11Dec2022
Old 12-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 2
sparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysparepanis deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evillucia View Post
Went to meet Serena from GG. I must say she has Nice personality. Boob lover should give a try. Nice location too
How good is her english?
Old 12-12-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
Metalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMetalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Beware of Jezel, she will ask for deposit but when it come to time to meet she will give all kind of excuses not to meet up. I engaged her service before but I didn't know that she had stood so low and turn to scamming ppl of their deposit.

Don't know why my post got removed. I posted on 9 December (Friday) and as expected not long after I posted, she approach me and say she will refund me the deposit. I suspected she did so, so that she can screenshot our msg and tell the admin here that it's a misunderstanding. But till date she had yet to return me the deposit .

Last edited by Metalfang; 13-12-2022 at 01:57 AM.
Old 12-12-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
craigdante deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalfang View Post
Beware of Jezel, she will ask for deposit but when it come to time to meet she will give all kind of excuses not to meet up. I engaged her service before but I didn't know that she had stood so low and turn to scamming ppl of their deposit.

Don't know why my post got removed. I posted on 9 May (Friday) and as expected not long after I posted, she approach me and say she will refund me the deposit. I suspected she did so, so that she can screenshot our msg and tell the admin here that it's a misunderstanding. But till date she had yet to return me the deposit .
When did this started?
Old 13-12-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Metalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMetalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigdante View Post
When did this started?

Just last week, sorry don't know why I go type 9 May when it should be Dec.

Update: Now she claim she do not have paylah but only have paynow account when the money still went through. For our last few sessions I have always pay her through her number and its always a paylah account. Even the name is her real name and its the same this time round. And for her info if she really do not have a paylah account the money will be reversed after 3 days. Now it has been almost one week, look like her mode of operation is try to confuse you and play the victim.

Last edited by Metalfang; 13-12-2022 at 10:57 AM.
Old 14-12-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Helel2810 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for bro gg to accomodate me even with the hassle of me being foreigner lol

FR for elise
Face: 7 looks like your neighbour OL that from time to time you want to fuck

Body: 9 i like my slim small boobs. Not for big boobas lover tho

Kiss: 8 start with small later sloppy wet kiss. Could give 9 to 10 if she could bite back with the kiss

Bbbj: 8 sloppy wet blow which i like. Could give 10 if she use her tounge more lol

Fj: 9 stereo moan all position want. But need more time for this

Gfe: 6 probably tired because its late already. I can see change its being 8 - 9 if spend more time with her or not too tired because she still try to talk even tired.

Conclusion: truly 1 session is not enough lol

Ro: wanna try rotate roster first
Old 14-12-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just last week, sorry don't know why I go type 9 May when it should be Dec.

Update: Now she claim she do not have paylah but only have paynow account when the money still went through. For our last few sessions I have always pay her through her number and its always a paylah account. Even the name is her real name and its the same this time round. And for her info if she really do not have a paylah account the money will be reversed after 3 days. Now it has been almost one week, look like her mode of operation is try to confuse you and play the victim.
After my post more bros approach me say they encounter the same thing from Jezel. Its official, she will try to scam your deposits if given a chance.

Isn't it funny when she claims she's busy but at the same time she keep advertising and make new appointments in this forum. Actually the deposits is not that much nor am I hopping to get it back. Just hope to warn future bros who which to engage her service. Don't even bother sending her any deposits, and do not pre-booked any hotel before you meet her.

I hope the admin realised that sooner or later more ppl are going to lodge a police report and unwanted attention will be drawn to this forum because of the "alleged" scam.

My advice to those that wanted to pursue the matter, just lodge a police report online. You don't have to go down to the police station to lodge a report. Just include in your report her hp number. When there are mutilple reports they have no choice but to investigate.
Old 14-12-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
After my post more bros approach me say they encounter the same thing from Jezel. Its official, she will try to scam your deposits if given a chance.

Isn't it funny when she claims she's busy but at the same time she keep advertising and make new appointments in this forum. Actually the deposits is not that much nor am I hopping to get it back. Just hope to warn future bros who which to engage her service. Don't even bother sending her any deposits, and do not pre-booked any hotel before you meet her.

I hope the admin realised that sooner or later more ppl are going to lodge a police report and unwanted attention will be drawn to this forum because of the "alleged" scam.

My advice to those that wanted to pursue the matter, just lodge a police report online. You don't have to go down to the police station to lodge a report. Just include in your report her hp number. When there are mutilple reports they have no choice but to investigate.
I don't understand why these FLs wanna to scam. Can earn more instead but want to scam a $100 deposit.
Old 14-12-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Same like Belledejoir.
Old 14-12-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
I don't understand why these FLs wanna to scam. Can earn more instead but want to scam a $100 deposit.
Bro it's basically getting 100 for not doing any work. If you look at the math it's a better deal then meeting client.
Old 15-12-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I always wondered what she looked like , but lazy to book cos she got no ready arrangements

Is she hot? or pretty?

Old 15-12-2022, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy1001 View Post
I always wondered what she looked like , but lazy to book cos she got no ready arrangements

Is she hot? or pretty?

I must admit she is hot, she got work done to her body and face. However she was heavily tattooed and basically super lianz.
Old 15-12-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential

Anybody else has any bad deposit experience with any FLs or borrow them money, they nvr repay. Do expose them, if wanna take legal action, abit too ex and hassle.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1