The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Re: Advice:Almost accidentally ejaculated while waxing

If can ejac from waxing, surely its abnormal. Its called pe
Old 10-12-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyeo View Post
I wonder that easily cum when waxing, why not u try to get ur waxing by a male instead? PLEASE DUN TELL ME U ALSO WILL CUM WHEN IT IS A GUY WAXING U
I will not want a male to touch my balls or my dick though...just saying, i dont do wax haha
Old 10-12-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone got a good recommendation for a cute girl to wax?
Old 10-12-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Freesamboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same. Any legit waxing by cute pretty gal? Been shaving myself.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Went to Lisa for massage and jg when she at amk. If she wear mini skirt, can reach under it and .....

But later on keep bugging me to sign up for package and insist that otherwise price per session will be higher etc. So cut her off

Is she better now in term of attitude?
After that fingers really need to wash gao gao... lol
Old 23-12-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!JackWite is one of the Best!

Tried lisa twice when she was at amk. First time after waxing she ask want release not cos after she apply the cooling lotion, my little bro straight away wake up. Second time after waxing, she apply the cooling lotion and little bro woke up, she just say waxing finish, can go already. Then i ask her about special, she say next time must tell her in advance because she got customers waiting and i was like 🫥
After she RTC i found 1 malaysian chinese to do waxing, after waxing will slowly massage little bro for 30 minutes then release. But stop going after one incident that she forgot to turn off the wax machine and she just put the burning wax on my groin and I jumped up. Sibei painful and i think cos go a lot of times already and her attitude also not so good anymore. BTW she is early 30s. Then recently lisa added me on WC and say she is back so last week i went to find her to do waxing cos was around the area. Think her waxing skills improved, very fast and not so painful compared to the malaysian chinese girl. After waxing she put the cooling lotion and massage a bit, little bro woke up and lisa looked at me and smile. I waited for her to POP GQ but end up don’t have. Just tell me waxing finish, can go already. Again i was 🫥 and didn’t ask, just pay and left.
Old 24-12-2022, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackWite View Post
Tried lisa twice when she was at amk.
( Click to show/hide )
First time after waxing she ask want release not cos after she apply the cooling lotion, my little bro straight away wake up. Second time after waxing, she apply the cooling lotion and little bro woke up, she just say waxing finish, can go already. Then i ask her about special, she say next time must tell her in advance because she got customers waiting and i was like 🫥
After she RTC i found 1 malaysian chinese to do waxing, after waxing will slowly massage little bro for 30 minutes then release. But stop going after one incident that she forgot to turn off the wax machine and she just put the burning wax on my groin and I jumped up. Sibei painful and i think cos go a lot of times already and her attitude also not so good anymore. BTW she is early 30s. Then recently lisa added me on WC and say she is back so last week i went to find her to do waxing cos was around the area. Think her waxing skills improved, very fast and not so painful compared to the malaysian chinese girl. After waxing she put the cooling lotion and massage a bit, little bro woke up and lisa looked at me and smile. I waited for her to POP GQ but end up don’t have. Just tell me waxing finish, can go already. Again i was 🫥 and didn’t ask, just pay and left.
I think she is like unless you make it clear from the start. I only had GQ once when she was doing JG and she initiated. I never did cos I just wanted to have a soothing hour long JG.
Old 15-01-2023, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
astimegoesby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Tried lisa twice when she was at amk. First time after waxing she ask want release not cos after she apply the cooling lotion, my little bro straight away wake up. Second time after waxing, she apply the cooling lotion and little bro woke up, she just say waxing finish, can go already. Then i ask her about special, she say next time must tell her in advance because she got customers waiting and i was like 🫥
Hi bro, can share Lisa's contact? Would appreciate it a lot.
Old 15-01-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa is a PRC ah lian..her looks suit me la

Her playability is quite high if you are a regular.

But that does not mean she got no skills..her skills in waxing quite good and professional
Old 15-01-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute

I recall I read that one brother here managed to take off many pieces of her clothing and it went quite intense..and I think this guy should be handsome or rich or both

But aside from her waxing skills..her GFE is quite gao..her figure is also quite nice..not short, not tall, not thin, not fat ...quite balanced.
Old 15-01-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can share ctc bro? Used to be her regular and hope to visit again, thanks!
Old 15-01-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
I recall I read that one brother here managed to take off many pieces of her clothing and it went quite intense..and I think this guy should be handsome or rich or both

But aside from her waxing skills..her GFE is quite gao..her figure is also quite nice..not short, not tall, not thin, not fat ...quite balanced.
Used to have another PRC Shirley before Lisa, she is lagi good during AMK times 😝😝
Old 15-01-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 8
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
Used to have another PRC Shirley before Lisa, she is lagi good during AMK times 😝😝
She open her own facial shop. Yes. She is confirm better thn Lisa and playability also higher. Miss her svcs. 🫤
Old 15-01-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
She open her own facial shop. Yes. She is confirm better thn Lisa and playability also higher. Miss her svcs. 🫤
Guess Shirley RTC already? Too bad she is already not around when I discovered the amk shop.

But hor, the one I most gian is the ladyboss A***e. She is totally my type. The first time I'm there for waxing, she did it for me because Lisa was busy. But after that no more already sian

Last edited by Biggestbad; 15-01-2023 at 09:20 PM.
Old 16-01-2023, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
She got married to a local guy and dun want massage liao 🥹🥹
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1