The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!
Re: Granny sexy massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingon View Post
Any one knows if Bendemeer Granny is still available?
Yes, still strong and good and wet.
Old 15-11-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
species is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchua View Post
Bro - care share contact ?🙏🏻
Old 15-11-2022, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
You've got heavy taste bro...
Old 15-11-2022, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
You've got heavy taste bro...
some like slim some like chubby.some even like big and obese..I have a colleague who told me he likes to receive golden shower..
Old 15-11-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TrungNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Gilf Shanti is exactly what you are looking for.
Care to share the GILF mentioned? haha
Old 21-11-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 9
FlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlLooker91 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can someone share geylang serai May's contact?
Old 08-12-2022, 11:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Bonkguide is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Able to share contact ? Thank in advance !
Old 09-12-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Waterevolution deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Can share contact bro
Old 13-12-2022, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 10
NamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old uncle here went to try out the 'granny' at Bendeemer Rd yesterday after obtaining the ctc. It seems that it is a two-milf set up; not OWO. Anyway the older plumb milf says she got an appointment already so I can try her jie mei. Looks pleasant enough, younger and slimmer but still a matured MILF. Massage is reasonably good; cannot hiam liao and a happy ending after 45 mins of deep tissue kneading (she uses quite strong pressing and rubbing). Allows roaming - B boobies still firm and natural. Cheekily asked her if she does other srvs and she smiled and say "xia chi kan kan ba'. Took a shower (bathroom at the rear of shop); dressed up and she gave me her ctc b4 I left. Standard charges but I paid her extra $10 tip. Good to try if you r looking for a good massage and release; dun expect any kinky stuff. Will RTF to try out the fat one nxt time.
Tks to the bro who pass me the ctc.
Old 13-12-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
zebrazeus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzebrazeus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can PM the ctc and details bro? Tks.
Old 14-12-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Last time i remember, as long as you can click with her, everything also can. As long she is comfortable with you, anything is possible. The makan table outside her room? Dunno how many times we engaged in hot passion, pushing everything off the floor. I dont know why she gets more hornyafter 9pm. Haha. Sexy dance in her tiger g strings, doing her naughty moves. Those were the days. Wonder if she is still like that? There were times we were so horny, we even do “ dares”. Her main door though unclosed, we did doggy with her plunging boobs baring right in front of the gate, but of cos we are in the living room. Fast and furious and back into the room. Sometimes its fun like these that makes her really a fun person. Now i dont know. Those were the good times. Older bros will probably know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Lol. Most of her nightgowns was bought my me. I always buy sexy night gowns for her and love to see her squeeze into them. Clearly her fat body could get into it so all her meaty body has been squeezed out of proportion. She asks me to take photos of her wearing it so she could sent it out to her regulars and seduce them. Once turned on by her photos, her regulars will start coming back to her. There was once she thought she accidentally sent it to her female colleagues and she got so worked up and kept apologising to her colleagues. Only to find out that she didn’t do it. Haha.
Old 14-12-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 632 / Power: 2
jurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to alljurassicboy1234 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
Gilf Shanti is exactly what you are looking for.
recently tried her, and yes her boobs are humongous! one hand cannot hold. she does only outcall. not sure if it is because of her age, she is quite low energy and doesnt do any teasing. so only try if you know what you want.
Old 14-12-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Last time i remember, as long as you can click with her, everything also can. As long she is comfortable with you, anything is possible. The makan table outside her room? Dunno how many times we engaged in hot passion, pushing everything off the floor. I dont know why she gets more hornyafter 9pm. Haha. Sexy dance in her tiger g strings, doing her naughty moves. Those were the days. Wonder if she is still like that? There were times we were so horny, we even do “ dares”. Her main door though unclosed, we did doggy with her plunging boobs baring right in front of the gate, but of cos we are in the living room. Fast and furious and back into the room. Sometimes its fun like these that makes her really a fun person. Now i dont know. Those were the good times. Older bros will probably know.
I believe that these are good old times.
Old 14-12-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamlyTeo View Post
Old uncle here went to try out the 'granny' at Bendeemer Rd yesterday after obtaining the ctc. It seems that it is a two-milf set up; not OWO. Anyway the older plumb milf says she got an appointment already so I can try her jie mei. Looks pleasant enough, younger and slimmer but still a matured MILF. Massage is reasonably good; cannot hiam liao and a happy ending after 45 mins of deep tissue kneading (she uses quite strong pressing and rubbing). Allows roaming - B boobies still firm and natural. Cheekily asked her if she does other srvs and she smiled and say "xia chi kan kan ba'. Took a shower (bathroom at the rear of shop); dressed up and she gave me her ctc b4 I left. Standard charges but I paid her extra $10 tip. Good to try if you r looking for a good massage and release; dun expect any kinky stuff. Will RTF to try out the fat one nxt time.
Tks to the bro who pass me the ctc.
I believe u still 宝刀未老
Old 14-12-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2061 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurassicboy1234 View Post
recently tried her, and yes her boobs are humongous! one hand cannot hold. she does only outcall. not sure if it is because of her age, she is quite low energy and doesnt do any teasing. so only try if you know what you want.
What service did you get from her?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1