The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-12-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Where is the best place to park your car near the MW hotel?

As the topic suggests, I may be making my maiden attempt to go to that hotel, but where is the closest place to park? Any suggestions?
Old 09-12-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 2
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Where is the best place to park your car near the MW hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
As the topic suggests, I may be making my maiden attempt to go to that hotel, but where is the closest place to park? Any suggestions?
It is a bait and switch scam. But if you need to check it out, park under g-spa
Old 09-12-2022, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Park at Lorong 24 Esso petrol station is best option in case got tracked….can say pump petrol and tyre puncture….pump air and fix tyre 😜
Old 09-12-2022, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

There's an f45 gym 1 or 2 buildings beside mw, I always park there in front of the gym
Old 09-12-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Why bother with mw when geylang is much better

Perhaps u will understand after ur maiden attempt why i say this
Old 09-12-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Closes would be to park at the hotel directly. Although limited parking most of the time i pass by is empty. And If it is full, make a big u-turn and return to lor24 as shared by another bro for road side parking, free parking after 5pm and full day Sunday, so may be crowded. To be absolutely discrete go to the hdb multistorey carpark behind shell lor but a little bit of walking lah < 5mins
Old 09-12-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for all your suggestions and tips, bros…I’m going to lay off chionging for a while now…an experience I had today will need some time for me to recover from. In a good way, that is. Look out for my FR on either the MM or TT thread.
Old 11-12-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for all your suggestions and tips, bros…I’m going to lay off chionging for a while now…an experience I had today will need some time for me to recover from. In a good way, that is. Look out for my FR on either the MM or TT thread.
I have avoided MW hotel since the covid day
Old 15-12-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Where is the best place to park your car near the MW hotel?

Nowadays MW white carders mostly aunties

Still got nice girls there

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1