The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-12-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Outcall Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dullcreator View Post
no worries, up you bro
thanks bro the up favor returned

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 08-12-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Day 5

Woke up around noon due to stomach screaming for food. Again had Reung noodles sinxe its close to my hotel, somehow hot noodles felt good after drinking the previous night.

Still feeling itchy so went back to Happybkk and took Noey due to the many good reviews. Waited in room like 10mins before she came knocking. That smile truely brings the tension down a notch. She was in a maid outfit today so I can see she has quite a decent body...some meat but not fat or chubby if you get what i mean. Longest jacuzzi i had, all the rubbing and tit fuck till i came. After that we literally sat in the jacuzzi and chatted like good friends till 15mins left. Wasted no time and fucked on the bed for the 2nd round and left happily.

Spent the night at a pub litening to live band and drank the night away.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Day 6

Woke up early today feeling itchy. Walked around and decided to try some other local dishes. Ordered like a boss since its my last full day here.

Dick itchy and felt like it wasnt really thoroughly cleared so went 7th Heaven. Choose Cat or Kat cant recall clearly...all i remember was her firm tits that were so nice to squeeze. Her tits are one of those I had difficulty differentiating between man made and natural. It felt so soft and natural from all angles but look alittle too firm to be true. Anyway she extracted to living juice out of me that it felt so good to feel my balls empty. Just that her suction was a little too strong it felt painful after that.

Went to do some shopping and filled my bags to the brim and head for drinks again. No luck with girls this trip went home alone. Not wanting to leave Bangkok with a bang so i tried my luck and msg Noey from previous day and she was willing to come see me at my hotel. Had 2 good rounds of sex and chit chat before she left. Her service is indeed awesome, no wonder many SG fans are visiting her daily.
Old 09-12-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DaveC65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Made a booking to return for another massage at Spring Massage. I originally wanted to try other places but I had to return to try their 'Jaguen/Jabkasai' massage. I found that they had a 2hr Deep Tissue & Spring Massage package (Spring being the Jabkasai/Genital massage). Made a booking and off I went to Soi 24.

On arrival, I was led to a dimly lit room with massage beds and a shower. After showering I hopped on to the bed and the therapist came in. She was a pleasant middle aged lady with really strong fingers. The deep tissue was painful as expected but it wasn't as bad as my first session. After she completed my back and legs, she had me get up on all fours and proceeded to work around my rear and genitals. Lots of oil, firm pressure and acupressure. No prostate massage. The surprise was when she applied the hot stones and oil. Learn something new every day..... it was very relaxing.

Once that was done, she told me to flip over. Seriously, that was an effort. My body was so limp that I struggled! Once I was set, off she went. She worked on my chest, neck, arms and legs. Once done, she spread my legs and positioned herself between them. She firmly massaged my stomach (much like the other Jabkasai session) and then got to work on my genitals. Again, it was pretty much like the first Jabkasai session BUT this therapist took a lot longer and paid more attention to detail. There was a lot of acupressure work done on my pubic area and inner thighs. I found that the muscle fibres in my inner thighs were super tight. Again, hot stones were applied! All in all, I can say that this part of the treatment, while there were some painful moment, it was definitely pleasant. Not enjoyable. Not pleasurable. Very, very clinical. When she finished, she wiped off all the oil with a hot towel and had me sit up to work on my shoulders. Oh Lord! My body felt so heavy and WEAK... which I take to be a good sign, terribly thirsty as well which was another good sign. When she was done, she instructed me NOT to shower as she has already removed the excess oil with the hot towels. It would also allow the infused oil to absorb through my skin.

Cost? 3000B for 2 hours. Worth it? Hell yeah. Will be heading out soon to the Happy Ending parlours soon to enjoy the fruits of her labor.
Old 11-12-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried Solsabai? looks good
Old 11-12-2022, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Newbie888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
anyone tried Solsabai? looks good
Just visited the website. Thanks for sharing. The girls do look good but the prices seems weird. On the main page 120 mins for ~1500 bhat but on the girls page it’s 6000 bhat not sure what’s covered.
Old 11-12-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster
was searching for outcall options for upcoming work trip early next year and it came up. i think the package comes with full package, comparing prices quoted by other bros it seems like it.
Old 11-12-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Making one last solo BKK trip next week.

Aiming to visit Fullmoon, Brick and Thonglor Official. If I can find a local to bring me to Zync and back i would definetly visit it too. Taxis will chop me like a cute carrot for those distances haha.

I prefer chilling and enjoying my alcohol rather then approach girls like hungry dick. If it suits your style leave me a message we can have some drinks together.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Tried the healing hands. Therapists look a bit old.
Any younger therapists for recommendation?
Old 12-12-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 2
princecharm94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Tried the healing hands. Therapists look a bit old.
Any younger therapists for recommendation?
went to look at the website they do look more mature.

i didnt book from website. I stayed and booked the massage directly below the hotel. they come to the room. but i didnt get to choose lady.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kukooo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One hour session usually - most of them at thermae mean 1 hour as ST
Old 12-12-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Making one last solo BKK trip next week.

Aiming to visit Fullmoon, Brick and Thonglor Official. If I can find a local to bring me to Zync and back i would definetly visit it too. Taxis will chop me like a cute carrot for those distances haha.

I prefer chilling and enjoying my alcohol rather then approach girls like hungry dick. If it suits your style leave me a message we can have some drinks together.
Try Tapas Music Bar at CentralWorld Groove. Can sit at the bar alone and enjoy the live band. Atmosphere is great. There are many other bars to explore in the complex if you don’t like it.
Old 12-12-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Try Tapas Music Bar at CentralWorld Groove. Can sit at the bar alone and enjoy the live band. Atmosphere is great. There are many other bars to explore in the complex if you don’t like it.
Thanks I will jop in when I passby the area. Groove shops mostly close around 11-12mn if I remember correctly yea?
Old 12-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

terra quite popular now even weekdays have to go early if you dont have reservation. the popularity attracting alot of girls.

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 12-12-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 0
Grimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to beholdGrimfell is a splendid one to behold

anyone knows where to find ang moh fl in bkk?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1