The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by splitforfun View Post
Sifus, im curious why would anyone prefer AC over say Manila? AC better action?
Definitely not Sifu, I am nearbly Angeles, do random run to Angeles.

I used to love Manila, because It was convenient, land in Manila, get some fun, then go to Baguio or Abra.

But to be honest, Manila, you spend half your day in Traffic, and wait 2 to 4 hours for girls to come to you.

unless you stay in Hotel near bar area like Malate (shit hole) or P Burgos (decent but sky high prices)

Compare pricing, Makati, most girl won't move less than 10K plus short time including bar fine., unless you get lucky

LA Cafe, possible cheaper but hit or miss

Now Angeles, Life is almost around one long street. Girl run off, if you are not very drunk, go back to another bar and get one more. Maybe not model class but pussy is pussy ... 4K bar fine, add 500 to 1K tip. if you ask nicely, that can get you over night

Disclaimer, I am happy in Subic, because I have work and here, most freelancer 3K short time maximum.
Old 21-10-2022, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hambinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice to be back in AC. More Singaporeans around now. Met 2 bros on my first night at Genesis. what are the chances.

Great dances here at Genesis. Probably only proper dance performance I like in walking st. Come here for the drinks and dance performance. Staff are friendly too. Just don't be stingy. Tip your way to pleasure.
Old 27-10-2022, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
True true true. I think Vietnam has legal poker rooms but my worry is always the language barrier. And plus , i like pinays more. Hahaha.
Yea have Vietnam poker club , tournament mostly some cash game
Old 27-10-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
PaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to beholdPaleFace is a splendid one to behold

I was in Clark Air Base for 4 months in 1986 RSAF detachment. It has been 36 years since. Angeles City was a fun place for us and still it is today. Hope I can go back for a visit and hopefully find some familiar places of my memories of the past.
Old 28-10-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Hello Brudders,

Today I will write FR in "Sex Kid Style" so I no need think of English, grandma, what the tense here or there, etc. I just write the way I feel. So brudders who don't like, no choice. Most is you don't read, ok?

I go Philippines on 29/09 and come back on 02/10. I stay in Angeles City one night, then 2 nights in Subic.

Ok, first is I booking my air ticket with Scoot. Last time, I always use skyscanner to check cheap price but got one time experience not so good because Kan Ni Nia, my flight change but inform me very late. Also many problems with communicate. So now I just booking direct better.

The time to reach from Singapore to Angeles City is 3 and half hours. If brudders cannot sleep in aeroplane, then better like me download 2 Japanese blue film. One film 2 hours and another one film 1 hour. Like this you can spend time warm up lah. But must make sure you use earphone and sit in window seat hor, if not, kan ni nia, left & right all know you watching blue film lah.

I also booking my hotel use Agoda. I think also got other website can booking hotel. All same same lah. I booking one night in ABC Hotel in Angeles City and 2 nights in Central Park Reef Resort in Subic.

Now Clark Airport not same like I first time. Last time, after aeroplane reach, you must walk to airport building from runaway. But now, connected already.

After I come out immigration, I go to money changer exchange money to pesos. The rate is 39.7. Changi Airport rate 38.46. I also top up my Filipino SIM card because last time I come, I buy one SIM card already. Then go out airport, hotel have driver waiting for me. I smoke one cigarette first, then take car to hotel. The price is 750 pesos. I know maybe got some outside driver can take less price but kan ni nia, I from Singapore booking, I want all swee swee one.

When I reach ABC hotel, I upgrade from Standard Suite to Beach Front Hotel because I the kind of fucker like comfort lah. But of course must pay hor, not free.

After, my ex-staff from Qatar come meet me in hotel for dinner because long time no see them. By Angeles City standard, the price little bit high but by Singapore standard, the price is cheap lah. So I lazy to go find cheap place, just makan here.

After my ex-staff go back, time for me to chiong!! This time, I don't waste time and go straight to Baccara bar because last time I go, have some girls quite chio I interested. Brudders can go Baccara bar because they have plenty ladies. I no need say drink price because all bars about same price. Important is got swee char bor or not. Also no need to worry about Korean this or Korean that. Kan ni nia, you spend money, Korean boss also like friend to you. The Baccara boss come say hello to me. First he think I Korean cos I look like Kim Jong-un, ha ha ha. But I tell him I from Singapore and he also give me one beer free.

I no booking girl from Baccara because the girl I want booking no work tonight. But her friend call and she said she come but take half hour reach. Nah bei, I say no need. Can booking next time.

Second bar I go is Atlantis bar. Kan ni nia, I go in only, many people know me. No need to say what I do here so I book one showgirl for LT.

Brudders, Atlantis booking has 3 level. If diamond star is 5000 pesos. If gold star is 4000 pesos. If no star is 3500 pesos. I don't know but it's like that lah.

The girl I booking not bad but a bit mountain tortoise never go ABC hotel so wah this and wah that. But she educated hor.. so can speak good English and talk many subjects. We go steam bath together first, then big bath tub. Of course we got play some fun there like she give me ice-cream. I cannot tahan already so go to bed and she carry on ice-cream me. I also got eat see hum and we fuck many position also. She not bad.

Name: Annalyn (show girl)
Looks: 6.5
Body: hour glass with normal size neh neh but thighs little bit big because of dancing and exercise. No stomach come out.
Cat bath - 6.5
BBBJ - 7
FJ - 7
GF feeling - 7.5
RTF - my style is try different girl. But if no suitable girl, I can RTF her.

She stay with me and after we eat breakfast, we shower together. CB, during shower she start play with my didi, then ice cream me again. Kan ni nia, I cannot tahan so go to bed and fuck one more time. Then we rest little bit before I check out. She waiting with me at lobby until my service come to bring me to subic, then I say bye bye to her.

If I free, I will continue Subic later.
Old 28-10-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
If I free, I will continue Subic later.
Eagerly waiting Subic 😜

I am only operating Olongapo area 😂

Please update
Old 29-10-2022, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 11
Dixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud ofDixon has much to be proud of

Quote:

Today I will write FR in "Sex Kid Style" so I no need think of English, grandma, what the tense here or there, etc. I just write the way I feel. So brudders who don't like, no choice. Most is you don't read, ok?
Love your England, no worries.
Old 01-11-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Hello brudders,
I continue my FR to Subic from Angeles City, ok?

The service pick me at ABC hotel and bring me to Central Park Resort in Subic. The price is 3,750 pesos. I know maybe some brudders can get cheaper but ABC hotel charge higher and also I check some also charge higher. I think because I stay Central Park lah

By the way brudders, service meaning is transport hor. In case you think service is like girl service, ha ha ha.

I reaching Central Park about one half hour. Central Park Hotel got standard one. Only thing problem is kan ni nia, cannot smoking. But lucky got balcony so I smoke in balcony. I also smoke in toilet but careful no show any signal of smoking. In bathtub, I put wet toilet paper on coffee plate to throw ash and cigarette butt.

I go down near lobby coffeehouse take lunch. Actually, in Subic cannot find good place eat food outside. After lunch, I rest in the room little bit because Subic in afternoon, don't have action lah.

About 6.00pm I go to see the SOB. This is competition every Friday. Have about few bars send their dancers and challenge see which bar is champion. I see one dancer from Hot Zone I book before and one dancer from Green room. So I booking Hot Zone dancer because she good lah, like Japanese blue film action. I also talk to mamasan booking Green room girl for tomorrow night so I pay first because she Ang Pai lah.

I and Hot Zone girl go to some bars first for some drinks and go back room to enjoy.

In the room, of course we bath together and in jacuzzi, she start action give me BBBJ, and sit on my face for me eat her sea hum. I cannot tahan say go to room and chair for more action.

Name: Charm
Bar: Hot Zone
Looks: 7/10. This one must see more, become more pretty type.
Body: 9/10. I think she win before best in bikini competition.
Boobs: normal size enough for grab and suck.
Kiss: 8/10 tongue can fight one.
Catbath: 8/10. She will suck on my neneh long time and lick my body.
BBBJ: 9/10. She got lick and suck my balls and also she swallow my cock complete leh. Also, my cock size is normal lah. But the feeling cannot tahan.
FJ: 8/10. Chair also fuck, stand also fuck, bed also fuck.
GFE: 7/10. I think because I second time booking her.
RTF: I think so lah because I enjoy.
Damage: 3,500 pesos.

Charm stay with me and I thinking next morning I want to fuck again.

But brudders, kan ni nia, when I wake up, from sleep position get up to sit position, my lower back suddenly pain. I think I "chek tio", stand up also problem, bend also problem. CB, so I lie down first cannot fuck.

Charm somemore disturb me leh. Kan ni nia make my cock stand but I cock can stand but cannot fuck leh cos back feel problem, bend my waist very difficult.

So I lan lan cannot fuck anymore. I eat  breakfast late or lunch early at hotel with Charm. Then she go back. I also testing call my next girl and I lucky she ok come see me.

Brudders, subic no place shopping near the bars. Must go to some place quite far but not so far. This girl name is Maria and she bring me go Ayala Mall. Kan ni nia, I walk like old man and she beside me like nurse take care. Lucky I go pharmacy and ask for the most strong painkiller. They give me say one day take one pill. I straightaway take one pill. The pain also slowly become less. So Ayala Mall have many place eat and buy things. I buy Levis jeans and belt because cheaper than Singapore. This I sure is 100%. Evening we go some bars but all is so-so only. One thing subic bar different from Angeles City bar is subic bar got tables and chairs you can sit in group. Angeles City bar is like one row by row sitting type. So subic more relax.

After some drinks, we go back to the room because i thinking, CB I pay already so must fuck. Inside the room, I take another pill and talk cock with Maria first for half hour. Then go bath because I feel only little bit pain and no problem to bending. I no use Jacuzzi, just shower. In shower, Maria start give me catbath and BBBJ. My cock little hard so I say go to bed. In the bed, I lie down and Maria start the action. But brudders, my cock only little bit hard leh, not enough to fuck. Maria also ask what happened. CB, then I think and think what happen. Then I find out lah. Kan ni nia, the pill I take, make my back feel numb so no pain. CB, pill also make my cock numb no feel steam!!! So I tell Maria and kan ni nia she laughed at me. CCB. No choice lah, so we 2 in room drink beer and talk cock sing song.

Little while more is morning and Maria try make me steam but cannot leh. Fucking CB, like that I waste lah. Maria is quite good girl and I think her service should be good. But I bad luck lah.

Name: Maria
Bar: Green Room
Looks: 8/10. Look like can be your gf type.
Body: 8/10. Slim type.
Kiss: 9/10 like my gf.
Catbath: 8/10. She play long time on my body.
BBBJ: 8/10. She got lick and suck my balls.
FJ: I never get lah. CB.
GFE: 8/10.
RTF: 100% because must revenge fuck. She said she wait for me.

Now I already back in Singapore and see the Chinese sinseh. Kan ni nia, when my back ok, I surely go back for my revenge fuck.

Thank you brudders.

Last edited by Sex Kid; 01-11-2022 at 08:11 PM.
Old 01-11-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
Moredhel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice FR bro. Good info.

Planned Trips:
2nd-7th Oct 2008 - BKK (Mission Complete)

My sincerest wish is that one day, I can chiong the Japan scene with the mindset that "budget is not a problem, I only want the best!"

Old 01-11-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Name: Maria
Bar: Green Room
Looks: 8/10. Look like can be your gf type.
Body: 8/10. Slim type.
Kiss: 9/10 like my gf.
Catbath: 8/10. She play long time on my body.
BBBJ: 8/10. She got lick and suck my balls.
FJ: I never get lah. CB.
GFE: 8/10.
RTF: 100% because must revenge fuck. She said she wait for me.

Now I already back in Singapore and see the Chinese sinseh. Kan ni nia, when my back ok, I surely go back for my revenge fuck.

Thank you brudders.
Green room for one drama queen Rita, avoiding the place

Ayala mall harbor point near my work place gateway park.

Good FR
Old 02-11-2022, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

BTW, what is Ring Bell bro? Can explain. I plan on going AC in Mar next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
It's true that Pinays are impulsive and it really depends on day to day need because most of them don't plan for the future. However, I feel it absolutely does ruin the market.

If the choice is going with customer A: Who will buy LD for all her friends, pay her BF, as well as do things like ring bell. Why then would she go with customer B: Who will just BF her and maybe give her a tip at the end of the night?

Many girls are smart enough to hold out sometimes and milk ladydrinks for awhile because they know if the environment has many customers then of course she will let them "outbid" each other.

Then of course..there are ones who are very selective based on their bar status.

Absolutely true. Not all but many of the "horniest" spotlight type girls are on it. I don't care what the girl does in their personal life but if they have been on it too long their behavior also becomes erratic and that's when the bar steps in and tells them to clean up for awhile.
Old 02-11-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
BTW, what is Ring Bell bro? Can explain. I plan on going AC in Mar next year.
Big bill, drinks for all girls I remember
Old 03-11-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Big bill, drinks for all girls I remember
Hello brudders,
Actually hor, I got see the ring my bell and also pull the ping pong balls. In Baccara bar I go, I think bell is 5K pesos and balls is 3K pesos. I got see somebody pull the Ping pong balls and all the girls rushing to take the balls. Some take more and some take less. Then all the girls happy with the guy say thank you together.

I think they change the ping pong ball, get 10 pesos and the bar get 10 pesos.

So I counting there have 26 girls up and down. I tell waitress change 3K pesos to 100 pesos small notes. Then I give every girl 100 pesos. The girls looking like more happy leh. Together say very loud thank you to me. Kan ni nia, I think the girls forget the other guy lah, ha ha ha.

Thank you brudders.
Old 03-11-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

By the way brudders,
Kan ni nia the air ticket for Christmas and New year, price go up leh. More than $400 for Christmas and more than $300 for new year.

So I think I don't go Philippines and book hotel for Batam for New year already because I scare like deepavali, hotel many full book.

Thank you brudders.
Old 03-11-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello brudders,
Actually hor, I got see the ring my bell and also pull the ping pong balls. In Baccara bar I go, I think bell is 5K pesos and balls is 3K pesos. I got see somebody pull the Ping pong balls and all the girls rushing to take the balls. Some take more and some take less. Then all the girls happy with the guy say thank you together.

I think they change the ping pong ball, get 10 pesos and the bar get 10 pesos.

So I counting there have 26 girls up and down. I tell waitress change 3K pesos to 100 pesos small notes. Then I give every girl 100 pesos. The girls looking like more happy leh. Together say very loud thank you to me. Kan ni nia, I think the girls forget the other guy lah, ha ha ha.

Thank you brudders.
What u talking

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1