The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2024, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ML with shaved pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
A few days rb.gy ago, wanted to visit tall Viet MM @ Bugis who has totally shaven south, and one of the most yummy and juicy I have seen in years.
But /xbwp76 she was code red.
Planning for my next visit very soon.

juicily yummy. waiting for new report~
Old 15-04-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lalaloloqwery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

loving this . because I don't need to go through the forest haha
Old 15-04-2024, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 1
kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!kagan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodBoy View Post
This ML used to have bushes but she has now clean shaven it. It feels silky smooth, soft to the touch and pretty to look at. The appearance of the naked pussy, complemented by her slender physique, slim long legs and radiant skin, cut her a fine nubile figure like that of a young girl. Now she can wear tiny g-string which it is super sexy and a big turn on for me.

With more canvas area for painting, aspiring Picassos can now unleash your inner creativity and demonstrate your different painting styles. Art lessons with her have never been so fun and she genuinely enjoys every moment of my master strokes. Needless to say, she is now my all time favorite ML of all
Mmmm... this is super nice. Now buy 3 abalones and get 1 free
Old 15-04-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaobij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think men enjoy licking a shaved pussy more
Old 16-04-2024, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 13
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, I'm trying to find the contact of a petite milfy ML called Lina. She worked with Miya(Bella) at katong previously (not sure if permanently or on adhoc). Anyone who knows who I'm talking about can pls pm me her contact if you have? Thanks in advance! 🙏🏼

Last edited by pooldian; 16-04-2024 at 01:02 PM.
Old 16-04-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Pipikia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutzcracker View Post
seems like no one been posting here...

I always like ML with clean shaven pussy (a bit hair like brazillian type ok). so that even if dont have FJ, the roaming would be nicer and wetter. If in yoga pants can even see camel toes sometimes. That is a major turn on for me.

Discovered that Sa has a shaved pussy as her shop does waxing & IPL, so she and her colleagues would do each other.

I got SA to do a basic waxing, and then top up for full relaxing therapy (with p. massage). SHe is quite generous with her oil usage during the p massage so the entry and re-entry was pleasing.

When flipped over, the treatment was even intense. Nice stereo and expression. Make you feel like a hero. heehee huge ego booster.

Left poorer but darn happy
bro, mind sharing contact? thanks!
Old 16-04-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud ofPeePeeBoyinSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post

juicily yummy. waiting for new report~
My FR rb.gy on Viet MM @ Bugis, had been shared under Bugis Thread.
You /xbwp76 can read all about it. Super delicious and yummy seafood
[Turn off VPN and firewall]
Old 16-04-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
gtd0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
shaved pussy very nice to lick. no hair stuck in teeth
Agree with you
don't have to stop through the forest haha
Old 16-04-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
RaisedByWolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaisedByWolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://samsforum.com/showpo...&postcount=463
Old 18-04-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
This ML used to have bushes but she has now clean shaven it. It feels silky smooth, soft to the touch and pretty to look at. The appearance of the naked pussy, complemented by her slender physique, slim long legs and radiant skin, cut her a fine nubile figure like that of a young girl. Now she can wear tiny g-string which it is super sexy and a big turn on for me.

With more canvas area for painting, aspiring Picassos can now unleash your inner creativity and demonstrate your different painting styles. Art lessons with her have never been so fun and she genuinely enjoys every moment of my master strokes. Needless to say, she is now my all time favorite ML of all
Nice! I like the way you have described. Very classy
Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
AGoodBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Nice! I like the way you have described. Very classy
Thanks bro... heehee. I have PM'ed you the contact. Enjoy! :-D
Old Yesterday, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 13
pooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to beholdpooldian is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Hi bro, can pm contact? Thanks man! 🙏🏼
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1