The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hungryjack82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
tested positive for Herpes and my wife is pregrant now

Hi,

i'm quite new in cheonging, only 3 - 4 times. All of them i tried bbbj and cap during fj...

6 months back, i found 1 small little "black spot" on my dick head. Without any hesitation, i went to consult doctor at clinic then according to him, it's some kind of STD but he couldn't identify which of them and ask me to do a blood test...

i done it and it's confirmed it's Herpes. so i go through the treatment, taking medicine and so on.... honestly, i still don't have my major outbreak until today.. of course, i did not tell my wife about this... and keep myself away form her when i had the black spot since she is not very "aggressive" in this kind of thing.

but one thing that make me worry is that, my wife just pregrant for 2 months.
i'm so worry that this STD will transmit to her and my child during her pregrancy...

any bros has the situation before? please advise.... thanks
Old 01-10-2008, 01:40 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tested positive for Herpes and my wife is pregrant now

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungryjack82 View Post
i done it and it's confirmed it's Herpes. so i go through the treatment, taking medicine and so on.... honestly, i still don't have my major outbreak until today.. of course, i did not tell my wife about this... and keep myself away form her when i had the black spot since she is not very "aggressive" in this kind of thing
Herpes is extremely common. It is estimated that at least 20% to 30% of the adult population carry the Herpes type 2 virus while Herpes type 1 can be found in 70% to 80% of the population.

Most people who have caught the virus are asymptotic (no symptoms) and do not even know they have the virus.

If your wife has not had any outbreaks, it probably means that she is one of those whose immune system keeps the virus at bay. There is therefore nothing to worry about.

For more in depth info, check out http://www.herpesdoctor.com/herpes/faq
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-10-2008, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Herpes is extremely common. It is estimated that at least 20% to 30% of the adult population carry the Herpes type 2 virus while Herpes type 1 can be found in 70% to 80% of the population.

Most people who have caught the virus are asymptotic (no symptoms) and do not even know they have the virus.

If your wife has not had any outbreaks, it probably means that she is one of those whose immune system keeps the virus at bay. There is therefore nothing to worry about.

For more in depth info, check out The Herpes FAQ Page | Herpes Doctor
i seriously hope so, thanks sammyboy

i'm considering telling my wife's doctor of my situation during her next regular check up for the baby... if i'm not mistaken, there's some kind of injection will keep the baby away from infected by herpes... need all bros' info on this...
Old 01-10-2008, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:

i'm considering telling my wife's doctor of my situation during her next regular check up for the baby... if i'm not mistaken, there's some kind of injection will keep the baby away from infected by herpes... need all bros' info on this...
Wow, I'm sorry to read about your predicament. I think this is something that you cannot hide from her forever, so it might be better to come clean. If you've not been married long, I guess you could say that you got infected before you met her. Else, you have to be very careful how you break it to her.

And, as always, to other bros, please cheong safely, and use a cd even for BJs. Say no to raw and BBBJ. There's too much at risk.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Sorry to hear about your condition or situation. Maybe you could consult a different doctor first to get his opinion and clarification about that injection, etc.

There's also one thing you may want to consider. There's a check which a doctor can do to see if the foetus is OK or not. What the doctor does is using a kind of injection, he extracts some fluid from within the woman's womb. They would then analyse it to see if the baby will be OK or not. If they find something wrong, like possible deformity, etc, the woman can then abort the pregnancy. Ask the doctor about it when you and your wife go for her regular check ups.

Regards
Tiger
Old 01-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

[QUOTE=hungryjack82;3108493]Hi,

i'm quite new in cheonging, only 3 - 4 times. All of them i tried bbbj and cap during fj...

I'm sorry to hear that but bbbj is too much a risk and your loved one has done nothing to deserve getting the disease. But it's lucky that it's herpes and not something worse and lesson learned is that should cheong safely always..Hope everything turns out well for you two..
Old 02-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Bro, I cheong quite quite often - 3 gals a mth in SZX (over 2 yrs leow).... always oral on gal and gal on me with CD, sometimes very high will slid my didi on the gals clit but never FJ without CD... so far so good (*touch wood).

But base on your pedicament, i dun recommend you come clean with your wife. It'll worsen the situation emotionally... you just need to be safe when yuo cheong.

I'll prolly stop sliding my didi up and down the gals clit also.... danger
Old 02-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
daniely4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, does your wife know about your infection?

If not, then try talking to her gynae/obstetrician in private about your concerns. He/she can start prophylaxis treatment.

The greatest risk is during birth, if your wife is infected or a carrier.
Neonatal herpes infection (HSV) are through the following, 85% occur during birth when the baby comes in contact with infected genital secretions in the birth canal, an estimated 5% are infected in utero, and approximately 10% of cases are acquired postnatally.

Thus it may be wise to do a caesarean. Neonatal HSV is severe and affects the central nervous system, eyes etc.

Although serious, please be comforted that infection can be prevented, so do not worry so much and enjoy preparing for fatherhood. But do let your wife's gynae/obstetrician know of the risk, even if you plan to keep this from your wife.
Old 04-10-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniely4 View Post
bro, does your wife know about your infection?

If not, then try talking to her gynae/obstetrician in private about your concerns. He/she can start prophylaxis treatment.

The greatest risk is during birth, if your wife is infected or a carrier.
Neonatal herpes infection (HSV) are through the following, 85% occur during birth when the baby comes in contact with infected genital secretions in the birth canal, an estimated 5% are infected in utero, and approximately 10% of cases are acquired postnatally.

Thus it may be wise to do a caesarean. Neonatal HSV is severe and affects the central nervous system, eyes etc.

Although serious, please be comforted that infection can be prevented, so do not worry so much and enjoy preparing for fatherhood. But do let your wife's gynae/obstetrician know of the risk, even if you plan to keep this from your wife.

Hi bor,

really appreciated your advice... i'm planning to talk to my wife's obstetrician on this issue but i seriously doubt that he will collaborate with me, i mean keep this dirty secret while do the prophylaxis treatment.....

my last test that confirmed HSV1 positive was 3 months ago and my last contact with a FL was 6 months ago.... i still worry about getting other STD eventhough i always used CD during FJ. I went for another blood test few days back, the report will only out next week...

I'm so regret now and feel so bad for my wife....i shall never cheong again...

there's another bro here keep pm me asking the detail of herpes... to this bro, please go directly to doctor... it's hard to discribe and this thing can be turned out to be serious... so please go consult doctor..
Old 04-10-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Bro, I cheong quite quite often - 3 gals a mth in SZX (over 2 yrs leow).... always oral on gal and gal on me with CD, sometimes very high will slid my didi on the gals clit but never FJ without CD... so far so good (*touch wood).

But base on your pedicament, i dun recommend you come clean with your wife. It'll worsen the situation emotionally... you just need to be safe when yuo cheong.

I'll prolly stop sliding my didi up and down the gals clit also.... danger
i seriously think this is a lesson to learn... i hope my situation will not get anything worse than this...
Old 04-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
longthickrod76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree that you need to come clean with your wife.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1