The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tio KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Yup Yup, some bros here pockets are very deep. I had an encounter with a ML that her “boy friend” called her in the middle of our session and told her that he had transferred her $10,000 to her account. She sweet talk and honey talk on the phone.

Once put down phone, she just say 烦死了,一天要打几次. And we got back into action.

Anyways, I just feel that if that’s what people who got KC can accept then what’s right and wrong? Importantly have fun ba. We only live once.
I have encounter one is ktv gal... Saw her handphone message... All her customer she call them 老公... At least 20 to 30 names.. haha...

I once when to her apartment saw her 战利品... From laptop to phone to branded wallet and bags.. got a 老公will give her 1 month 3k...

Anyway ml and fl I seldom see alot of kc... But ktv gals.. really is gao lat... Think in order to work as a ktv gal must require kc skill... Haha
Old 07-02-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
KC them 1st so that you are immune to their KC
best to not kc ppl, when girl go crazy they are irrational can do all sorts of things
Old 07-02-2020, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 11
Fudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to allFudgiewudgie is a name known to all

Used to have a ML wants to KC me, played along and ask what’s the offer. $3k/mth and be paid 1 year upfront. Seriously dumb of her and dumb of me IF I accepted it
Old 07-02-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgiewudgie View Post
Used to have a ML wants to KC me, played along and ask what’s the offer. $3k/mth and be paid 1 year upfront. Seriously dumb of her and dumb of me IF I accepted it
Even if I can afford, I'll dump her too...
Old 07-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

That day, I called up early but my ML not yet in.. so I jalan go to nearby MP..saw quite pretty Viet.. she do massage for me.. after finish she jio my HP number.. OK lah give her lah.. she ask me to book her next time as I very `lucky` she free n I met her.. Ok, I say.. bye bye

After walk 20m away from shop, my HP ring ring..
Me: Hi, is that (my regular`s name) .. you free now to massage already ?
Other side: Dead silence for 5 seconds.. no it is me, the one who just massaged you.
Me: Oh. It is you.. ha ha.. yes I remember you (her name) right ? This is your number.. i see..ok call you next time...Bye

Next few days, she send me everyday good morning picture in English which I ignore ... She see no response, stop it after a few days..

Bottom line: There is no exclusive ML, so ignore her if she say she not happy you see others. Don't revisit such MLs

Last edited by ibanezjem555; 07-02-2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Yup Yup, some bros here pockets are very deep. I had an encounter with a ML that her “boy friend” called her in the middle of our session and told her that he had transferred her $10,000 to her account. She sweet talk and honey talk on the phone.

Once put down phone, she just say 烦死了,一天要打几次. And we got back into action.

Anyways, I just feel that if that’s what people who got KC can accept then what’s right and wrong? Importantly have fun ba. We only live once.
KC and GFE does not mean just sweet talk. Some people really want the full experience of having like a gf or wife, including being scolded!

Overheard recently a ML chiding her customer on the phone, probably cos the fellow postpone appt then cancel, "我最烦恼是你没来 !!!" LOL . Like girlfriend indeed.
Old 07-02-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
sirrussun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudgiewudgie View Post
After 1 month she'd say got family problem and return to home town
Old 07-02-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
KC and GFE does not mean just sweet talk. Some people really want the full experience of having like a gf or wife, including being scolded!

Overheard recently a ML chiding her customer on the phone, probably cos the fellow postpone appt then cancel, "我最烦恼是你没来 !!!" LOL . Like girlfriend indeed.
To us maybe kenna scold like girlfriend, in fact to her is wtf today earn less $100 lol...
Old 09-02-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5175 / Power: 14
Footman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond reputeFootman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
i recently visit a MP, then had a great time with the FL, then after that i try to book her again but seems like got to wait, another FL at the same MP is free and responded. so i went up, then this previous FL suddenly msg me say she know i with others. then massage half way suddenly she chut the ultimum, to never find her again. sian, dont they just treat customer like customer? or trying to kc me
Sometimes this FL and that FL doesn't get along thats why chut the ultimum. My advise is to move on and goes to whichever FL that accepts you. As paying customers, we should not give in to their black face
Old 10-02-2020, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
As paying customers, we should not give in to their black face
==========================================
bro, u are right
if show me black face, I show her my black ice cream cone and black asshole
some of this girls too much, we treat them nice & give them $ + tips, they climb on our head shit
Old 10-02-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think what we need is short term paid fun...
Not looking for gf or wife... So no need to be serious in anyway and always play safe...
Old 10-02-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
I think what we need is short term paid fun...
Not looking for gf or wife... So no need to be serious in anyway and always play safe...
yea bro agree
Old 11-02-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Wah bro these women are called whores for good reason - it’s all transaction. If you realise the WL is like a public toilet then you wouldn’t want to hang out with her so often. That’s why we also have the proverbial term “village bicycle” everyone has had a ride. Always remember their purpose is to trap you and your finances. this WL once told me if I fucked her raw I would always think of her wherever I go. She was ever ready, her legs splayed wide open, and cb sopping wet. All I lacked was a cap and she was happy to go get a morning pill from the pharmacy later. but I said no thank you.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

There are plenty of girls out there that behave like princess, even before you get into bed with her, she will already want to boss you around. If she were a regular OL and you are super into it, most of all, you don't mind to be hand held, no problem. Otherwise, move on.
Come to KTV, ML or FL who wants to behave like that, sorry, ask her go fxxx spider.
Old 12-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
nv so power before do raw yet. if got girl willingly i think i might go for it , maybe not
Every girl can raw, for the right price

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1