The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 07-02-2020, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1689 / Power: 17
kenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant futurekenji_2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Any bros know when Model4u will be back ?
Old 08-02-2020, 12:56 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted for good!

Last edited by Dawen90; 21-02-2020 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Removed as reason found
Old 08-02-2020, 07:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Petertan1123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried kiki from LuxK. I can say her service is crazy and heavenly. Just like what the other bros mentioned. If your little brother is not experienced enough, she can KO you fast. Haha. Her foreplay is enough to make me cum till I need ask her to stop. Looks wise is damm Pretty. Super Fair and 120% like photos. Her service is 110% which covered up everything. Super playful
Old 10-02-2020, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
He told me having CNY break.. so depends on when his engine start moving again.. but no confirmed date man
hopefully soon
Old 11-02-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
mkin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Dina (SNS)

Good location easy access

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 10/10

Very polite girl
Old 12-02-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clone01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried grace today, it was wonderful.
The picture doesn't do her justice, she's way cuter than that.
Tight and petite with no bundle of fats.
She's bubbly and cheerful, friendly but her limited english is in the way
Her always has this cute smile in her face.
And the pussy is really tight, reaallyy compliments her petite frame
Her boobies is enhance, it was nice and tight, fits her body well,even though is not my type

Looks 9,5/10
Boobs 7/10
Bbbj 8/10
Fj 8/10
Gfe 9,5/10

I wish i could describe her more, but I'm not good with words
Old 13-02-2020, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Konsortium is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKonsortium is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKonsortium is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Karina of SNS

My FR short and simple :

Looks & appearence :10/10 ( a pretty lady)
Body : 9/10 (consider acceptable not tall or short and slim nice figure)
Breast: 34B (nice to suck when horny)
BBBJ : 9/10 (hardworking gal, no complaint, go all the way)
Frenching : 9/10 (heavy and french like no tomorrow)
Pussy : wet and tight
FJ : 9/10 (good co-ordination and combination)
Attitude : 8/10, friendly and co-operative,No rushing, hardworking
Service : Over all good , chatty gal. No shy. Can speak good english
Positions : Tried 2-3 positions. She love doggle.
Damage: as stated

PS: she is a nice lady, please treat her nicely.
Old 13-02-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
loneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for Lolita from SNS

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=762843

Tried SNS's girls for the past few months and I have to say his customer service is fast and wonderful!

Lolita didn't disappoint.

Just by chatting with her you will know that she is young and intelligent (a smart undergraduate) accompanied by an innocent look and demeanour. She's got quite a good command of english so communication is easy.

But underneath her clothes hides a very tight and young body with white porcelain skin. All natural, so maybe boob lovers might not like (But i do!)

Can see that she's quite new but puts in effort to please so that's a 10/10 for me, and no commercial feeling at all.

Kudos to SNS bro for bringing in nice girls like her!
Old 13-02-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 11
anggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranggongkiaz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lolita from SNS

She was a very nice lady.
She look like what was posted here
Long hair and petite in height and smooth and very fragrant smell with sexy nice curve body.

Catbath was sexy and sensual. The bbbj is fantastic. Slurping sound, sound and lick every part of your cock and a long lick and give you a very shiok feel.

GFE is awesome with lot of frenching and sexy eye contact

FJ is natural wet, horny, wild and tight feel with lot of piak piak sound.

She is a gem. Dont miss her.
Old 13-02-2020, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 16
Giobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to allGiobenni is a name known to all

Thanks SNS for inviting this Gem - Karina here.

My FR for this Pretty and lovely lady - Karina:

Looks & appearence: 9.5 /10 (As mentioned)
Body : 9/10 (Proportional figure)
Breast: 34B (Nice to touch, think enhanced)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Normal, but she allow without condom)
Frenching : 9/10 (Quite Pro, no rush)
Pussy : 9/10 (Nice to lick and tight)
FJ : 9/10 (Good, very accommodative)
Attitude : 9/10 (Very good and friendly attitude, no rush and not a time watcher, very accommodate)
Concluded : Over all a excellent session, one of the best Euro FL that I had damaged, Thumbs up for her 👍👍👍. Bros here don't miss this precious lady.

PS: She is a pretty, nice and with good attitude lady.
Old 13-02-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a lovely session with Lolita. Looks prettier in person. Very nice and cute lady. Petite and made me feel like I was making love with my high school sweetheart haha. Not a time watcher and non-rushed services.

Hotel near central area. She was very accommodating to my requests. Always smiling and no complain when switching positions. Very good bj skills but her hj was the best I've ever gotten. Her hj skills made me realize I've been jerking off wrongly my whole life lol. She put me through 50 shades of pleasure hahaha.

Her pussy was shaven with no smell. Very clean and yummy haha. She was very willing to please with good attitude. Unlike some girls a bit bitchy haha. Highly recommended!! Thanks SNS for the arrangement!

Last edited by lewislkh; 15-02-2020 at 02:08 AM.
Old 14-02-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks

This FR is for Nadia from SNS:
https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18702636&postcount=1

I finally decided to check out for myself what so many bros have spoken about - the exquisite love making skills and GFE from Nadia. As you may have seen, Siberian Huskies are one of the most beautiful creatures. And now I can say that Siberia also has lovely girls too, like Nadia here.

Certainly she does not look at all like the makeover photos you see on the first page. But Nadia still exudes a unique sense of charm and beauty that grows on you the more you look at her. Here’s a recent pic that’s closer to how she looks:

Nadia certainly ticks all the boxes for me: high GFE, great frencher, sexy body and gentle BBBJ. Even though she wears braces, I did not even feel it when I’m frenching her nor when she’s giving me her DT blowjob. Speaking of blowjobs, Nadia does it very nice and slow. It’s very sensual and arousing to see her thick lips wrap around my cockhead and gently suck and lick it. She also has lovely lips down below...very thick labia lips and perfect for sucking and licking too.

FJ was really nice and many bros have commented on the view when she’s riding cowgirl. It’s certainly very stimulating to look at her tits bounce while she’s riding you. I certainly enjoyed sucking on her nipples and squeezing her tits while she’s riding me. Something like this:

Doggy style was also great as Nadia has such a great ass that’s perfect for that position. And it still allows yr hands to go forward to cup and squeeze her dangling tits. All in all, it was a really enjoyable experience.

Here are my humble ratings:

Looks: 8/10 (her face is much rounder than the photos but she still has a pleasant face, with big round eyes)
Body: 9.5/10 (sexy figure, flat tummy and a nice peachy ass. Definitely for butt lovers)
Boobs: 9/10 (beautiful full natural tits...between a B & C Cup)
BBBJ: 10/10 (great sensual sucking and great DT action)
FJ: 9/10 (willing to try most positions; cowgirl and doggy is the best)
Frenching: 10/10 (Non-stop frenching)
GFE: 10/10 (not a time watcher. Her English is not too bad since she’s a student)
RTF: YES (those planning to give her a try should do it fast as she plans to further her studies in Australia soon)

Last edited by lionheart8; 15-02-2020 at 01:46 AM.
Old 15-02-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewislkh View Post
Had a lovely session with her. Looks prettier in person. Very nice and cute lady. Petite and made me feel like I was making love with my high school sweetheart haha. Not a time watcher and non-rushed services.

Hotel near central area. She was very accommodating to my requests. Always smiling and no complain when switching positions. Very good bj skills but her hj was the best I've ever gotten. Her hj skills made me realize I've been jerking off wrongly my whole life lol. She put me through 50 shades of pleasure hahaha.

Her pussy was shaven with no smell. Very clean and yummy haha. She was very willing to please with good attitude. Unlike some girls a bit bitchy haha. Highly recommended!! Thanks SNS for the arrangement!
Who is she? You forgot to mention her name...
Old 15-02-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 7
lewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlewislkh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeSex View Post
Who is she? You forgot to mention her name...
Lolita bro
Old 15-02-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
Kaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A simple FR for Lolita

Looks: 9.5... glamorous, beautiful with nice long hairs
Boobs: 9.5... nicely shaped 'B' size natural
Pussy: 9.5... clean, no smell and taste nice...very very tight..
Body: 9.5... slim leg with nice slim body...
Frenching: 9.5... hot & wild frenching with lot of tongues action...
BBBJ: 9.5... sensational, slow and great feeling...
FJ: 9.5... very tight w/soft moaning... tried missionary & doggie only...
Attitude: 9.5... good... like GF... cuddle after each & every strong fingering...
RTF: May b... if my pocket allows...

Thanks OKT for arrangement
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1