The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2020, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
I'm very sure I'm not the only one she went out with.

During our meetup recently, she told me about how she got a few guys actively checking this thread and updating her what is posted day & night. Knowing that, I stop sharing her pictures. Don't want her guys to get the pictures and show it to her, then I sure get it big time from her for sharing it. She suspected one of her customers as the one who started posting about seeing her last week and is very certain about it, so I'm safe.
She rejected me saying she not free at the 2 times I asked her. I think other bros, faster hand and leg than me😬
Old 20-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
Very rare for one of the level 2 shops to be opened.
The one closer to toilet is Joey. The other one further away beside it should be Xinyu. Joey is usually around in the afternoons. Not exactly a looker, but her figure is very nice. Xinyu only appears come in once in awhile.
Old 20-02-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
wetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond reputewetguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
I always go after work so not sure what time Xiaoqian starts work. She ends work 8plus at night, will stay later if there are bookings.
return +10 cheers
Old 21-02-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Had a good session with XQ yesterday. I think so far the best i ever had in Parklane including Candy for those who know.

While not truly excelling in any particular area but she is very good in most areas be it (looks, body, attitude) and even the massage was good. Definitely highly recommended in parklane and expect/hope to RTF soon.
xiaoqian is good, my fav in parklane. go find her for massage and hj regularly, like her gao gao gfe and good attitude. unlike some other mls will 'this cannot, that cannot', she is ok with anything as long dun cause her pain/harm. during hj, she strip off all and allow me to roam all over and kissing when hj me. some mls will adjust their body to move away when i try to finger, xiaoqian will move her body so i get better access to her pussy and open her leg wider to make it easier to finger. let out very sexy moans and shiok facial expression when i finger. best part is after cumming, she will still continue stroking till i go soft, milking every last drop.
Old 21-02-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
She rejected me saying she not free at the 2 times I asked her. I think other bros, faster hand and leg than me��
You can always try again

I know Xiaoqian for quite sometime before I try ask her out.
Old 22-02-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
xiaoqian is good, my fav in parklane. go find her for massage and hj regularly, like her gao gao gfe and good attitude. unlike some other mls will 'this cannot, that cannot', she is ok with anything as long dun cause her pain/harm. during hj, she strip off all and allow me to roam all over and kissing when hj me. some mls will adjust their body to move away when i try to finger, xiaoqian will move her body so i get better access to her pussy and open her leg wider to make it easier to finger. let out very sexy moans and shiok facial expression when i finger. best part is after cumming, she will still continue stroking till i go soft, milking every last drop.
bro, how much you pay?

I went find xiao qian. she ask for total $110, massage $30 hj $80. she not happy and face black when i attempt to bargain.
Old 22-02-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
bro, how much you pay?

I went find xiao qian. she ask for total $110, massage $30 hj $80. she not happy and face black when i attempt to bargain.
pm you liao.
Old 23-02-2020, 06:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Just pump xq two days ago... moan so loud
Old 23-02-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
bro, how much you pay?

I got offered the same rates as well but I only go find her one time.
Old 24-02-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
guess 110 her standard price for massage and hj. dunno if can discount or not, i never try ask.
Old 24-02-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 0
RobotCop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRobotCop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi can pm contact?
Old 25-02-2020, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
I also only find her one time till date.

Quote:
guess 110 her standard price for massage and hj. dunno if can discount or not, i never try ask.
xiao qian was not happy and face black when I attempt to bargain.
Old 25-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Din saw xq today..any fr on xq neighbor. She quite aggressive to call me try her massage
Old 25-02-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows if yaoyao is back?
Old 26-02-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Anyone knows if yaoyao is back?
Not sure... still avoiding virus
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread