The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
pingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Never the lucky guy

I have been lurking in this forum for years now, being fascinated by some of the stories about FWBs, maids and others shared by the seniors here. Of course I did try my hand at finding myself FWBs but have never really been successful all these years. As a 38 year old, I feel quite ashamed and sometimes feel like a failure. I can't even get myself a girlfriend.

I have only gotten laid by women I met online three times so far while for the rest of my time, I either go for a massage or pcc myself. Its frustrating, lol. But that aside, thought I sign up for an account and just share with you all my only three experiences so far. Please pardon my bad writing.

Characters:
A: A close to 50 year old Singaporean BBW.
B: A Malaysian BBW same age as me.
C: My last experience, a 22 year old Pinoy executive girl.

====
Story of A

I think this was at least three years back, or four. I was trying out Skout to see if can get to know any potential FBs and A matched me.

I can't remember how, but from the get-go our chat was quite steamy. She had a small face (according to her pic) so I wasn't sure how BBW she was because A wouldn't show me any pictures. Our chat revolved around 'rolling in bed' and it was only a matter of days that I asked if she would like to meet up. And she agreed, to my surprise. I was not prepared. (I not GUARDS so I never Ready to Strike)

So when I met her, I was quite taken aback. People were starring at us wherever we walked and I was very uncomfortable. It was late evening, about 8+pm already so we slowly walked away from the crowd and I tried to use the dimly lit areas to hide away from everyone. Then came the part which made my small head rule over the big one.

As we walked under some shophouses, she asked me where we are going. I admit we were walking around aimlessly because I really couldn't decide on what to do. To be clear, I have nothing against BBWs. But maybe because it was my first ever encounter, so I felt so uncomfortable.

So I said, "Not sure leh. After I met you I forgot what I wanted to do."

After I finished my sentence, she suddenly pulled me towards her and frenched me like fuck. Fortunately, it was night, in an area where it wasn't crowded. We headed to the nearest H81 and had quite a good two hours of workout.

She gave me the best ever blowjob I experienced so far, and one of the longest. I think got more than 10 minutes. Just so good. Despite being a BBW, it was quite nice a nice fuck. I can understand why some seniors here have a preference towards BBWs. After that, we exchanged text messages for a bit and due to work, I never really texted her. She deleted me from her WeChat sometime after I have never heard from her since. To be honest, I feel a bit sad. I really don't mind banging her for long term. Just that maybe because it was my first time, I did not really treat her well in terms of respect. So could be why she deleted me. It is just my fault.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
pingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Never the lucky guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
at least u not virgin. pls cont. your sharing.
Thank you sir...
Old 13-08-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Good share and hope to hear about your other two other experiences as well.

Do not despair and try not to compare your own rate of success with others. You are you and you and the others are others. We are all different.

The basic fact that you have managed to bonk at least 3 women and as Funboi said, at least u are no longer a virgin. It should give u heart and encouragement that all is not lost.

Just keep looking and keep learning. The worse thing u can do is to indulge in self pity and start thinking of yourself as a failure. You are not a failure. You are just taking a little longer to warm up.

Sharing the stories of your 3 successes to date is a good way of reminding yourself that you have it in u and u can do it!
Old 13-08-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
stupiddumbdumb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

continue bro, thanks
Old 13-08-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
JiDeChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, pls continue
Old 13-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 13-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 12
axpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond reputeaxpert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Good share and hope to hear about your other two other experiences as well.

Do not despair and try not to compare your own rate of success with others. You are you and you and the others are others. We are all different.

The basic fact that you have managed to bonk at least 3 women and as Funboi said, at least u are no longer a virgin. It should give u heart and encouragement that all is not lost.

Just keep looking and keep learning. The worse thing u can do is to indulge in self pity and start thinking of yourself as a failure. You are not a failure. You are just taking a little longer to warm up.

Sharing the stories of your 3 successes to date is a good way of reminding yourself that you have it in u and u can do it!
Upz you back.. Thanks

Exchange : If you up me or i miss to pay back , please pm me your latest post.
Minimum 4 pts to exchange
Old 13-08-2019, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
WafWaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more updates!
Old 14-08-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 15-08-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story!
Old 15-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Khomeini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS no more update?
Old 16-08-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 17-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 17-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
greencane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start bro, hope to read more updates
Old 18-08-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Support nice story, pls keep going TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1