The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My time with Ann (Not her true name)

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hope there will be more updates.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for the long wait but will try my best to give the story

I walked towards the living room...

I felt left out but what to do? I sat down on the sofa and to my amazement, Belinda did not close the door. I could see her and Ann from where I sat. Slowly she was pulling down Ann's top, I guessed gals do not like to take off clothes above the head as long as they can slip it down their hips. To my surprised, Belinda did not remove Ann's tube but she was cupping Ann's breasts like she was comparing it to hers. She rub Ann's boobs and her own as I can see her running her other hand in her top. Wow, I didn't know Belinda like gals too.

I positioned myself so that I could see both gals. As expected, Belinda pulled down Ann's tube and started licking her breasts. Wow, the view is just too good, but I'm so left out. I thought Belinda purposely wanted me to see her doing this to Ann cos I spotted her taking glances and positioning herself in the view. She was sucking and rubbing Ann's boobs and slowly pulling the tube off her feet. Then she moved towards the pants, pulling it down and using her other hand to rub the pussy area. Ann must be enjoying this even thou she was drunk and sleepy. Next, her panty was off, Belinda was sitting next to her looking very sexy as her lingerie straps dropped off her shoulder. Her long hair was stunning as she bend forward to lick Ann.

At this point of time, I was so aroused by her actions, I was asked to stay here but left alone outside. I reached in my pants and stroke my penis. (DIY, what to do?) Belinda was smiling away as she took a glance at me. She was really enjoying as she slipped her lingerie down to her waist. Wow, her C cup were in view, looking really round and beautiful from the side. She was moving around Ann, touching her and playing with her body. I guessed Ann was too sleepy to react but I could see her body jerking once in a while.

Belinda suddenly stood up, her lingerie slowly slided off her body as she walked towards the living room. She is more petite than Ann and I can see that her breasts are bouncing nicely as she walked towards me. Her long hair was flowing side to side. She was standing in front of me in just her panty.

Belinda: Sorry to keep you waiting, I just wanted to let Ann be comfortable. Now it is your turn.
Me: Oh, erm, you are not wearing your lingerie. (I said shyly, I had to maintain my gentleman attitude)
Belinda: It's okay, I'm used to topless and sleeping in nude.
Me: I see, so do you need any help with the room.
Belinda: Okay, but first shall I help you with this? (She pointed to my pants.)
Me: Eh... Sure. Ann's settled in right...

Before I finished, Belinda went down and pulled my pants down exposing my little bro in her face. She moved her head forward and her soft tongue touched my penis and I let out a soft "Ahh"...
Old 14-08-2019, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 14-08-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Nice story bro! Please continue!

Also, any bros here know of such places with couple massage with attached shower facility, please PM me as I hope to bring one ML for a couple massage and see if anything happens after that ...
Hi bro, Somerset 313 spa symphony
Old 14-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Handonovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woo nice update TS, waiting for next chapter!
Old 17-08-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Good story.

Ann and Belinda sound HOT!
Old 17-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
whyrubbish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, hope to read more
Old 18-08-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 18-08-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
thehelpinghand deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really like this nice story. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 18-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
labai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Hope to read more.
Old 18-08-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
Kotobuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping for updates
Old 18-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She moved her head forward and her soft tongue touched my penis and I let out a soft "Ahh"...
I think she was turned on by my moan as she was touching herself with one hand. Her touch was so nice, I reached forward and touched her breasts. They were so soft and firm. Stroked her back and her body, she was petite compared to Ann. Squeezed her breasts and nipples, she moaned a bit and felt like she was having a high time. She moved her mouth quickly and I was experiencing climax. I was holding her head as i felt the rush. She wanted me to shoot and cim. I was so overwhelmed as I imagined her excellent figure and her soft touch.
I could not hold on and shot in her mouth. Belinda was still blowing while I ejaculated. She was so pro in her blow job. I was starting to feel embarrassed as I cim into 2 gals' mouths in just the same week.

Belinda: Wow, you shoot a lot. Have you done this before?
Me: Well, yes but you are so good.
Belinda: Glad you like it cos you are not my first. Heehee...
Me: You tease me ah. I like your touch and your body.
Belinda: Thanks. (Can see her taking off her panties while she was trying to stand u.) Let me see if this is good.

Belinda stood up and positioned herself sitting on top of me. She looked like she was ready for round 2. Corner of my eye I saw Ann shifting in bed and her breasts came into view as she was leaning towards the door. Whoa, Belinda just leave Ann naked and walked out to me.

Belinda sat on top of my bro and started to pump. My penis was again awaken after seeing both naked ladies. She took control and was pumping quickly. I was so turned on by her as her breasts shook vigourously in front of me. Again it took me a short time to reach the peak. Belinda was too good. She ignored me and continued pumping while I cupped her soft boobs...
Old 18-08-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
whitedcheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy 3some update .…
Old 19-08-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1