The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 06-08-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Some of the girl not bad but the OKT doesn't allow negative feedback. Keep asking moderator to delete my post.

Anyway, try at your own risk
i believe it is the thread owner or someone else that delete negative post, sometimes not necessary on FR of the gals but anything negative/information revealing in nature for this dome.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
i believe it is the thread owner or someone else that delete negative post, sometimes not necessary on FR of the gals but anything negative/information revealing in nature for this dome.
Perhaps but it must be such coincidences that my feedback get deleted when the stable is mentioned.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Short FR on Jamie the Pinoy.

Youth and vitality is her selling point. Service wise she is very average so good for those who like GFE and not service queen.

Communication is good.

RTF: Unlikely unless there's no option.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 16
ak47fxxk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterak47fxxk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyZebra View Post
Haven’t try Queenie so... but for now Gucci is high up there in my list of Best Bonk of 2019
VPremium Gucci FR:
Initially wanna try new girl Tiffany but due to no FR, at the end decided to choose well known Gucci. I can say that my six sense is so chun! I fully enjoyed the 90mins session with this sweety who made me sweaty entire session.
Her stats:
Looks - 9/10, beautiful and sharp face with make up, she belongs to those instagramer that you would like to fuck hard
Boobs - 9/10, big and bouncy especially while she was riding on top of me. Doggie her in front of the mirror to enjoy the view and her slutty face. Nipples also pink brown pink brown and small
Body - 9/10, curvy, she turns out to be shorter than i expected but i really like her body, busty and great ass. She is very fair, snow white skin. Small arms n slender legs, she’s made to be a fucking doll. Good smell for every inch of her body including her pussy
Bath - got but normal
Fingering - yes
BBBJ-10/10 deep throat , no teeth feeling and hands free. Her tongue kungfu is really not kidding bro, sucking my dick like wanna finish off the ice cream
French - 10/10, like no tomorrow and very passionate
FJ - 10/10 first round I bang her for 30mins and she never feel impatient, very accommodating for any position and her moan is out of the world. As long as we are in action, her moans wont stop. Keep asking me to eat her and bang her harder. Tried to fuck her from bed to sofa, from sofa to mirror, then back to bed again. Watching her bouncy boobs and fondling her boobs while banging her really really no horse run. Too bad the 2nd round I cant fire don’t know whether is too tired recently or not, first time encounter this. Gucci put in a lot of efforts to make me cum without any impatient or unhappy, really pro and good attitude.
RTF: yes if vitamin M allows, i shall change today session to 1hr and save for next session. Sometimes small head controls big head. Hahaha
VPremium bro, i am your strong supporter from now onwards. Please bring in more girls with this kind of quality.
Comparing with those so called chinese S+ with price range 200-300, I recommend bros here to support VPremium girls as his girl (Gucci) really has high quality with gao gao service. Of course, if can reduce the pricing a bit will be much better. Wahahaha
OKT - 10/10
Same best bonk of 2019 to me
Old 06-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak47fxxk View Post
VPremium Gucci FR:
I have absolutely no influence over you right? Addicted liao right?
Old 06-08-2019, 07:43 PM
😈🍆💦👅

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

Short FR for Anda (ModelForYou):

Pretty girl, cute petite frame with a large handful of tits with nice juicy areolas
Old 06-08-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agree! Gucci is good shit!

Hope to see similar Prada n LV!
Old 07-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 16
ak47fxxk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterak47fxxk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyZebra View Post
I have absolutely no influence over you right? Addicted liao right?
Yes!addicted liao bro! After reading your sincere FR make me gian gian.😆
Old 07-08-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any FR for Lisa SNS?
Old 08-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 11
nellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of lightnellylol is a glorious beacon of light

Had a Session with Serene,

OKT, fast respond, clear direction. Thank you.

Serene: She is nice, accommodating, speak good English and most important of all, she really know how to please!

Looks: 8/10, 80% alike...but for sure you wouldn't reject.
Boobs:7/10, Abit hard, but since she say its natural...I'm okay with it.
Body: 9/10, no extra fats, got apps and its hard.
French: 10/10, she will suck your soul out! a good kisser!
FJ: 11/10, She excel in this, she know how to get you in the mood, ways to tease you and she is hungry to get more. we tried 3 different position, I felt that she like to be on top.
GFE: 6/10, she should improve on this as she doesn't do cuddle...
RTF: maybe, she could improve on after session care, instead of preparing for her next one.

All in all, good bonk. Thank OKT for bringing her onboard!

Last edited by nellylol; 08-08-2019 at 11:13 PM.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Petertan1123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellylol View Post
Had a Session with Serene,

OKT, fast respond, clear direction. Thank you.

Did not got the chance for the teasing raw grinding. Shall book another session soon.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AhYoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Sharing Experience from Taiwan 1 Aug to 4 Aug...
1 Aug - Order "Tea" based on picture, come with someone totally do not match but look like AV and moan like one. $10k TWB
2nd Night, order from another vendors - from ugly to ghostly, i rejected both. call third supplier.. picture say first time promo, at 1 am, another reasonable ugly appear, i too tired and horny already. she run on me, because i am able to control my needs, after 10 mins try, she give out as i turn soft. she ask me whether i mind if go raw? i puzzled, and next time, she my bb into her raw cunt, which is warm and slippy. i wake and ram her hard and complete by shooting on her tummy. i believe she is professional... TWD$12k.
Third night, i continue to complain my past bad experience to all the rest of tea supplier, than i good one told me, her are the best but TWD$20k... at good stock in in the day where these are freelance. as it is my last night. i on her and he delivery a model look young lady, look 80%. her bbbj is really slow and steady, i quickly signal time to rock, she pass me a cap. i put on and ram hard,,, shooots and sextified. she ask me whether want to wash together>,,, i too shy liao... so she bath along, and we chat about nice foods, she recommend some nice and good area.
the end... now back with lots of worry that i got some STD... a
Old 09-08-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackKraken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Tried Laos model cream a day ago. She is 99% of the photos just that she a bit short given that she's only 158 hahah

Her body is seriously a burning 100 marks plus the red dress she wore with the deep v which hugs her figure so well. Off the dress and pops out two melons which make me . She is in really good shape and have the curves save the ass, her ass is a bit lacking but thats the only flaw i could find

Shower is SOP and she does feels a bit mechanical, BBBJ is short and not much effort. FJ is good with her being quite tight and even tighter if u take her from behind.. I took her with her dress on which was a huge turn on

Other bros can try her if u like what u read haha, what you see is what you get, but your mileage may vary.
Old 09-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 5
xdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxdx24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhYoung View Post
Sharing Experience from Taiwan 1 Aug to 4 Aug...
1 Aug - Order "Tea" based on picture, come with someone totally do not match but look like AV and moan like one. $10k TWB
2nd Night, order from another vendors - from ugly to ghostly, i rejected both. call third supplier.. picture say first time promo, at 1 am, another reasonable ugly appear, i too tired and horny already. she run on me, because i am able to control my needs, after 10 mins try, she give out as i turn soft. she ask me whether i mind if go raw? i puzzled, and next time, she my bb into her raw cunt, which is warm and slippy. i wake and ram her hard and complete by shooting on her tummy. i believe she is professional... TWD$12k.
Third night, i continue to complain my past bad experience to all the rest of tea supplier, than i good one told me, her are the best but TWD$20k... at good stock in in the day where these are freelance. as it is my last night. i on her and he delivery a model look young lady, look 80%. her bbbj is really slow and steady, i quickly signal time to rock, she pass me a cap. i put on and ram hard,,, shooots and sextified. she ask me whether want to wash together>,,, i too shy liao... so she bath along, and we chat about nice foods, she recommend some nice and good area.
the end... now back with lots of worry that i got some STD... a
Bro, can share okt information? I might go to Taiwan in near future
Old 09-08-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Tiffany@VPremium

Tried Tiffany @VPremium yesterday evening for long weekend bonk - good thing I did as she's booked out today and going home tomorrow (initially Sunday)

Her face looks slightly rounder in real compared to her pic, n was wearing a white lingerie with her hard pink nipples in view when she opened the door. When I was leaving she put on the dress in this pic - you really cannot miss how full her tits are!

Tiffany is very willing to please her clients, which somehow didn't work with me because what turns me on is making the girls turn on. This made a bit of a disconnect as I found out later she doesn't get turned on much when u lick her pussy or finger her clit. So I was a little bit annoyed with her during foreplay, though I did spend a lot of time suckling her yummy tits.

Anyway, after foreplay she BBBJ till I was hard then capped me - I brought Durex Air (bought when I was in Taiwan a few months back but never used). Compared to my usual Okomoto 0.02 the Air seems to be better for feel. First up she rode me cowgirl, pinned my hands back (which was quite fun) then switched to reverse cowgirl so I could see my dick entering her pussy and her tight ass bouncing up and down.

We then switched to missionary, and I was enjoying the feel when she said "Fuck me!", then spread her legs wide and grabbed my ass to shove herself on my cock! I shifted up a bit so I could get a better plunge into her hot pussy and started driving in, and as Tiffany started to come I could feel her pussy convulsing around my dick. Wah my body went into automatic mode and I rabbit fucked her until I came inside her! First time in years I've had a synchronized orgasm!

Wait.. that was 40 min into the session!

She asked if I wanted round 2 because "haven't tried doggy yet" but I was kinda shocked I came so fast (usually I dun feel a lot through a condom) and old uncle laio so recovery takes a while liao. Turns out Tiffany actually doesn't like being fingered or licked, but loves getting a dick in her!

Spent the last 20 min cuddling (she gave me a head massage) and chatting n that's how I found out what really got her off. She speaks okay English and cuddling up to those boobs was a very nice end to the session.

Last edited by Keima; 09-08-2019 at 11:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1