The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2011, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
horny-guy is Cool - loads of Potential
Yogjakarta

Anyone know where i can hunting in Yogjakarta ? detail pls ..
Old 04-07-2011, 09:01 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hunter1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Yogjakarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny-guy View Post
u can try malioboro street.
lots of chicken there. but mostly malays
Old 05-07-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

price ? other place ?
Old 05-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, i just back from jogja last May. Everything is cheap over there. Along pasar kembang, there are a few chicken farm. U can stay at abadi hotel and its in pasar kembang. Behind it is a brothel actually. If u stay at Abadi hotel, u just pretend to go along the street and ask the becak. The becak can bring u there. You can also ask taxi driver for freelancer.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 14
atee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to allatee is a name known to all

Now then I know Indon girls are hot too.

So far only try once @ Batam. Must venture into Yogjakarta or Bandung too.

Bro rs07 if the girl stay with us overnite/24hrs, how much it cost?

Thanks
Old 06-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

tQ for info bro ..
Old 06-07-2011, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 19
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
bro, i just back from jogja last May. Everything is cheap over there. Along pasar kembang, there are a few chicken farm. U can stay at abadi hotel and its in pasar kembang. Behind it is a brothel actually. If u stay at Abadi hotel, u just pretend to go along the street and ask the becak. The becak can bring u there. You can also ask taxi driver for freelancer.
Bro, u power. U really travel alot
Old 08-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny-guy View Post
I just came back from Jogya. It was an enjoyable trip.

You can ask any becak or taxi drivers to take you to the brothels there. They quote IDR300k for 2hr ST and IDR800K for overnight. But you should try to go to the KTV/disco Boshe along Jalan Magelang to try for FL.

I seldom have luck when it comes to picking women but when I was in Jogja, I have some of my lifelong sexual fantasies satisfied there. Perhaps my visits to all those temples have some effects.

One FL I picked up at Boshe disco was a young university girl who just turned 18 (she said she just celebrated her 18th birthday the day before she met me) and she have a stud on her tongue. She was willing to do it for free but I still gave her IDR1m plus taxi fare for her to go home the next day. Another FL (also at Boshe )has a beautiful body with solid fully form boobs ( IDR1m for overnight). On the last night, a mamasan appears after the close of the disco and offered me a young 18 yr old cewek for IDR1m and other older girls for IDR500k but I declined as I have an earlier plane to catch and was tried.

I did not try the disco at the Sheraton hotel as one of the forum brother advised against it in his earlier postings. Perhaps if you have time, you should explore this place too.

One thing I noticed is that all the girls I took there happen to have shaven pussies.

When I came back, my mind is totally free of sex cravings for the next two weeks. I hope you have a good time there.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singlad View Post
I just came back from Jogya. It was an enjoyable trip.

You can ask any becak or taxi drivers to take you to the brothels there. They quote IDR300k for 2hr ST and IDR800K for overnight. But you should try to go to the KTV/disco Boshe along Jalan Magelang to try for FL.

I seldom have luck when it comes to picking women but when I was in Jogja, I have some of my lifelong sexual fantasies satisfied there. Perhaps my visits to all those temples have some effects.

One FL I picked up at Boshe disco was a young university girl who just turned 18 (she said she just celebrated her 18th birthday the day before she met me) and she have a stud on her tongue. She was willing to do it for free but I still gave her IDR1m plus taxi fare for her to go home the next day. Another FL (also at Boshe )has a beautiful body with solid fully form boobs ( IDR1m for overnight). On the last night, a mamasan appears after the close of the disco and offered me a young 18 yr old cewek for IDR1m and other older girls for IDR500k but I declined as I have an earlier plane to catch and was tried.

I did not try the disco at the Sheraton hotel as one of the forum brother advised against it in his earlier postings. Perhaps if you have time, you should explore this place too.

One thing I noticed is that all the girls I took there happen to have shaven pussies.

When I came back, my mind is totally free of sex cravings for the next two weeks. I hope you have a good time there.
Bro, is the girl fair as Bandung Girl?? How much is the damage of hotel?? Any heavy traffic jam? Seems like plenty of SYT. That my Fav dish. hahahah Confirm is jogjakarta not Yogjakarta? Seem the pricing of the girl is acceptable. Bandung and jakarta cost more
Old 08-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hehe bro kawabanga...i loves traveling and will bein angeles city on this sept for sex monger and jakarta on Nov. As the bro mentioned above that ST is around 300-350rb and i didnt ask for the LT. I got a freelancer which recommend by the becak in front of abadi hotel and after negotiating, i got for 200rb for 3 hrs and 2x..i think is a good deal and furthermore her attitude is good. U can ask taxi driver coz they have contacts for students also.On the 4th day, i get to know a girl from OLX..u can try your luck. OLX.com and search for Indonesia and jogja. She ask me to meet her at her home place in muntilan which is near to mangelang. Anyway, its my first time in jogja and since i can speak bahasa indonesia so not much prob for me. She just instructed me by sms how to go there. Once i reached there, she waited with her bike and then she drove to her house. Btw, she got a nice house and she's staying alone. Her parents are in jakarta. The rest is history....hehe and after done, she send me back to my hotel at hotel jetra dagen which is near to malioboro. FYI, Mangelang to malioboro is about 1 hr by car or motorbike.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
hehe bro kawabanga...i loves traveling and will bein angeles city on this sept for sex monger and jakarta on Nov. As the bro mentioned above that ST is around 300-350rb and i didnt ask for the LT. I got a freelancer which recommend by the becak in front of abadi hotel and after negotiating, i got for 200rb for 3 hrs and 2x..i think is a good deal and furthermore her attitude is good. U can ask taxi driver coz they have contacts for students also.On the 4th day, i get to know a girl from OLX..u can try your luck. OLX.com and search for Indonesia and jogja. She ask me to meet her at her home place in muntilan which is near to mangelang. Anyway, its my first time in jogja and since i can speak bahasa indonesia so not much prob for me. She just instructed me by sms how to go there. Once i reached there, she waited with her bike and then she drove to her house. Btw, she got a nice house and she's staying alone. Her parents are in jakarta. The rest is history....hehe and after done, she send me back to my hotel at hotel jetra dagen which is near to malioboro. FYI, Mangelang to malioboro is about 1 hr by car or motorbike.
U lucky Boy, Mind to to join my kakis? Let travel together.. I am doing Free line tour leader too in real life. So the girls there is fair or brown skin?
Old 16-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gainer00001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in jogja this few days? I be here till monday
Old 16-07-2011, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gainer00001 View Post
Any bros in jogja this few days? I be here till monday
Sorry Bro, I can only schedule my trip earliest after CNY..... Have fun in "Kota Pelajar".
Old 17-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Semiboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros

Am in solo hotel ibis now, which is too far from Yog. Any good place to chiong nearby or FL contacts?

Thanks in adv!
Old 19-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Solo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semiboiled View Post
Hi all bros

Am in solo hotel ibis now.......Any good place to chiong nearby or FL contacts?

Thanks in adv!
My contact recommend Salon D'amor behind the Kasih Ibu Hospital, ask for Tata. if she isn't available ask for Ayumi or Dianes. Negotiate the price to around Rp250,000 while getting your hair wash/cut.

However, D'amor is not the only salon where you can pick up ceweks.... any most salons and karaokes will do.

Here's a pic of a karaoke girl..... don't ask me which karaoke, I don't know. My contact insists that I go explore myself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1