The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

My august fav 5 in no particular order

Angel 1654a
Yiyi 2047
Ying Zi 1820
Shuang shuang w12
巧克力 w15
Old 08-08-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
My TOP 5 choices:

1. Mi Nah 1654A- sexy body with larger than C firm breast, young only 21, good response when pump hard, cooperative, friendly. Good BJ, able to try many position when ask.

2. Xiao Yun W1606 - close to D cup, skilful HJ and FJ, friendly. Have to stop her during her HJ, she will make you so high that you discharge under her hand.

3. Fei Fei 1612 - B cup, very skilful, can BJ Long hours not complaint, can take hard pumping, cooperative. My old Uncle Friend says she is the only WL that can blow till he discharge, very capable. Don’t let her finish You off in a BJ.

4. Ann Ann W1606 - B cup tall girl. Super Fit and skilful, gf like feeling. Extremely good when she go to the TOP for action.

5. Ke Ke 1651- B cup , good service, friendly. If you love to see girl responding like getting fuck the first time, she is the right choice, reserve at least 30 minutes for FJ, she in my TOP choice when I have plenty of energy for pumping actions.

Totally agree with you bro on Feb Fei 1612. Every dollar she has earned is well deserved. One can buy sex and fucking. Not so easy or direct to buy frenching in the normal course (unless you throw in many extra ishaq, and even that is not a guarantee). When she frenches you, you know what it is to be loved by a woman.

Incidentally, I saw YoYo sashaying about in her one piece. She was looking smoking hot and is indeed very pretty. I would like to fuck her upside down (whatever that means).

Following your recommendation have to try KeKe 1651...
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 09-08-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Here's mine for flag pole day

Yiyi 2047
Rourou 1606
Kiki 1606
Dandan 1654A
Lambo 1820
Old 10-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Top 5:

- Yue Liang 2062A
- Xue er 16w6
- an an 16w6
- keke 1654a
- Sisi 2036
Old 10-08-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Top 5 as of 10 Aug 2019

1. 2062a Moon
2. 1820 Yingzi
3. WH06 Xiao Yun
4. 1654a Ella
5. 1651 Coco / Keke
Bonus :
6. WH06 An An
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 11-08-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Top 5 as of 10 Aug 2019

1. 2062a Moon
2. 1820 Yingzi
3. WH06 Xiao Yun
4. 1654a Ella
5. 1651 Coco / Keke
Bonus :
6. WH06 An An
Thank you MrBigBadBird for sharing the info, any fr on Moon , how she looks and what she is good at ?
Old 12-08-2019, 01:33 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Thank you MrBigBadBird for sharing the info, any fr on Moon , how she looks and what she is good at ?
Hello brother flying, yue Liang-moon 🌝 boh simi svc de tah si sibeh chio lor. Big big breasts but hor fake hard one de. Got tummy can take long pounding de.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:38 AM
Samster

Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother flying, yue Liang-moon 🌝 boh simi svc de tah si sibeh chio lor. Big big breasts but hor fake hard one de. Got tummy can take long pounding de.
Thanks Juicy Bro
Old 12-08-2019, 01:41 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
JuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud ofJuicyG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks Juicy Bro
Hello brother flying, honey gum lei. Try try.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuicyG View Post
Hello brother flying, yue Liang-moon �� boh simi svc de tah si sibeh chio lor. Big big breasts but hor fake hard one de. Got tummy can take long pounding de.
Yup like bro juicy said yue liang = moon. Pretty but normal service loh. Yue liang is very alike yiyi 2047. Both are pretty faces that selectively french but no AR and minimal catbath. Friendly attitude with GFE offered regardless.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry for delayed reply!
Bro max priest has previously written a detailed and accurate FR on 2062a Moon / Yue Liang.
You may check out his dedicated thread for his FRs.
Usual disclaimer applies wrt experiences with WLs.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 12-08-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Sorry for delayed reply!
Bro max priest has previously written a detailed and accurate FR on 2062a Moon / Yue Liang.
You may check out his dedicated thread for his FRs.
Usual disclaimer applies wrt experiences with WLs.
Noworries and Thanks MrBigBadBird, apojaja, juicyg for the replies.
Old 13-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Planning my weekly romp. Looking for tall girl with high chance of fenching (understand there are no guarantees). Bro’s have any opinion of Bai Bing 1649 vs KeKe 1651. Have read the FRs in the respective threads. Anyone tried both?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 13-08-2019, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Planning my weekly romp. Looking for tall girl with high chance of fenching (understand there are no guarantees). Bro’s have any opinion of Bai Bing 1649 vs KeKe 1651. Have read the FRs in the respective threads. Anyone tried both?
Depending on how tall is tall to you. If given a choice i take Keke anytime. Bai Bing is not my type so it's best you take a look at her before deciding
Old 13-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Bro
You may refer to my earlier FRs on them.
Prefer 1651 KeKe to 1649 Bai Bing, whose boobs are ultra saggy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1