The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 929 / Power: 16
kingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to beholdkingx3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Customer Relation Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiA5 View Post
Hi brother, thanks for uping. I submitted Part 3 and still under moderation. Sorry, you have to wait till the mod clears it. I have to live with this, as I am a newbie. No problem. I will post part 4 once my part 3 is on line.
Cheers
AudiA5.
Hi Bro audiA5,

as promised,my power just recovers and I had just up you. (me only a power=1 samster and now I can see that you have 40pt and power=1 and most importantly no longer under moderation,Congrats!)
I think you do not need to thank me,you should thank the many bros who up
you and truely enjoys your story.
Bro, I thought you were going to upload the photos for us to enjoy? Hee hee, I believe many of us are still eagerly waiting

Well done for a story so exciting,thanks agail
Old 27-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 15
AudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingx3 View Post
Hi Bro audiA5,

as promised,my power just recovers and I had just up you. (me only a power=1 samster and now I can see that you have 40pt and power=1 and most importantly no longer under moderation,Congrats!)
I think you do not need to thank me,you should thank the many bros who up
you and truely enjoys your story.
Bro, I thought you were going to upload the photos for us to enjoy? Hee hee, I believe many of us are still eagerly waiting

Well done for a story so exciting,thanks agail
Bro, thanks for upz. I upz you too for getting everyone to up me and no more under moderation.

Hope everyone here enjoy my story.

Cheers
Old 27-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Nice real life exp.
Thanks for sharing.
Looks like Gin is looking for some Tender loving Care
Old 27-08-2009, 05:55 PM
Samster

AudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Part 5

Woow. The experience with Gin is never the same with those gals I had. She cummed and enjoyed the sex. She never give me the feeling that she is doing out of obligation or money. Those gals I had was either for money or out for something.

As for Gin, she give me the feeling that she is part of the sex. I am not about to give up on more of her, even when her husband is back tonight. So, I text her if we could have lunch at the condo.

Me: Darling, you okay for lunch. I grab something and eat it in the condo.
Gin: okay, sure. See you then.
Me: okay. Miss you darling. Want you.
Gin: Miss you 2 dear.

Woow. That is Gin. Her response with such positive reply that makes you wonders why she is not discovered. I left office at 11am, rush to those HDB shops selling furniture and bought two fold-mattress pillows and covers. Then packet some lunch and then head back to condo. She was at the door when I arrive. Told me she was just check the unit above mine and thought she would drop by to see if I am home.

She saw the mattress that I bought and give me that kind of smile knowing what it was for. We eat lunch on the floor, laughed and joke about our crazy sex adventure we had the night before and she says her “bottom” is a little pain, after all the session we have.

Talk about house and how I want to make up the unit. She pointed out some defects and says whe will get the contractor to take a look.

Me: No need. I got no time to come back to open the doors.
Gin: If you trust me, you pass me the keys and I will arrange for you.
Me: You can do that. That’s great. Thanks. (Kiss her on her lips and she return my kiss)
Me: Darling, I want to do up the house but got no time for all this. You think I can trouble you for this too?
Gin: Trouble? No, is not. I will love to do that……
Me: You free this weekend (that is tomorrow) to go shopping for furniture.

BTW, the condo comes with fridge, washing machine, oven all built into the kitchen cabinet. Rooms are all with wardrobe. So we will be going to shop for beds, furniture, TV and curtains. I am a single man. Where got time and taste for all this. I can just live off the two mattress I just bought. Eat in hawker centres and come back to sleep. That’s all I need. I work late hours and no need for internet at home too. But Gin’s arrival changes that.

Gin: Sure. No problem. (You know, so far, Gin have never give me a single negative answer. To every request is okay, yes, sure……)
Me: Thanks darling. (Kiss her again) What time will be good? He (husband) will be back, right?
Gin: He arrives tonight at 11pm. He will be out first thing tomorrow morning. I know him. He will go see his mistress somewhere…….. (Gin’s face changes after saying that. Can see her tears about to row. I quickly change topic)
Me: Darling, where you want to go tonight?
Gin: I would love to go watch a show. Can? I don’t like going alone.
Me: Sure. (I understands that she have not been to any show for years, as she is always left alone at home. None of her colleagues for family members know that she is facing all this loneliness all by herself in the four wall of her house)
Gin: thanks. And thanks for come lunch with me.
Me: no thanks! You have to do many things for me too. (I pass her a set of the condo keys. )
Me: Darling, feel free also to rest here during your break. I bought this (pointing to the mattress) for you.
Gin: Sure for me? Or for some “purpose” (Gin give me a grin)

After lunch, we left the condo, separately. I head back to office and lost in my world of work. Occasionally, I text Gin and she will reply with saying that she is with the contractor going thru the defects in my unit. Wooow. This is one hardworking CRO. Gin gave the contractor one week to finish up the defects and says that is a VVIP unit. Woow….she knows her ways. The contractor mobilize immediately the same afternoon. Gin would never pass the key to the contractor. She will personally open and lock the doors. She doesn’t trust them and would be in the unit supervising the defects every now and then.

Comes dinner time, I text her that I will be on the way to pick her. She reply to pick her up in 45 mins time, as the contractor is about to finish some wet works and she want to lock up before leaving for dinner. This is Gin. She is meticulous and detail.

When I pick her up, she is even washed up, looking fresh and smelling good. We chatted and she told me all about what she is doing for my condo unit. I just smile and saying this dinner is worth paying. She looked at me smile, “don’t forget include a movie show too”.

I remembered. I even booked for the show she wanted to watch over internet. Show is for 7pm. We bought some food and headed for the cinema. I choose a lover seat and we eat and watch. The cinema was not full. Maybe many people goes clubbing instead of show on a Friday night. Slowly, my hand start to autoroam again. Went under her blouse. She did not reject. Her nipple is already erect. She use her jacket to cover my hand. She enjoying the touch, kiss me in return. My hand then goes south.

My!!!My!!! She is wearing a G-string. Fingers push the laces aside and immediate feel the wet pussy. Little by little, my finger enters her. She was moaning softly and biting her lips. Sensing that she is about to cum, I push in two fingers. She almost scream out loud. I continue for few more stroke and she cummed. Then she rest he head on my shoulder and softly told me that she love it. With that her hand goes rubbing my little brother, who is now hard. I unzipped and she went down for it. Her sucks was powerful, strong and deep. She attack the full length of the shaft and her tongue nibble the little head. Wooow……….told her is cumming. And I shoot. Tried to push her head away before I shoot. But she resisted. Sucked and swallowed every cum. Then raise her head and kiss me on the mouth. Tasted for the first time my own cum.

We continue the show. Hugs closely and kiss every little moment we have. She feels protected with my arms around her. Then from my corner of my eyes, I can see that she starts to tear.

Me: Why you crying? The show is a comedy and you are tearing.
Gin: Don’t want to go home. He is back to night. I cannot stand him.
Me: Then don’t go back. We can go back to condo and sleep on the mattress.
Gin: Cannot. He will kick a fast one. I will be living in hell for the next few days. I worry that he will want sex.
Me: But you say he don’t anymore?
Gin: Yes, he don’t. Because I resist him. He always want it. Even after fucking outside, he still comes back wanting. His prick cannot even stand, how to fuck. Is painful, you know.
Me: Then come stay with me.
Gin: Cannot. He will cause trouble. Don’t worry, I can handle. Just don’t feel like going back, but have to.

The show ended. We drove in silent toward her house. Dropped her a block away from her house. See her walking aimlessly towards her block and up the lift to her house. She did not turn back to look if I have left. I watch her enter her house, then I text her and drove off.

Me(text): Darling, if any problem call me.
Gin(text): Don’t worry, I am fine. Just that, with you is a world different then with him. I can handle. Don’t worry. Good night. See you tomorrow.
Me(text): Please call me if you need help.
Gin(text): (No reply)
I drove back to my rented apartment. Wash up and fall asleep thinking of Gin.

Next morning, I receive a text from Gin.

Gin(text): Good morning. Wake Up.
Me(text): Good morning. I am up already. Now leaving to go office. Anything happen? You okay?
Gin(text): okay. He did not come back. Must have gone screwing some girls.
Me(text) you sure he is back? He may have miss the flight.
Gin(text): He sms me saying he arrived and need to go see some client. I know where he goes. Just don’t want to ask.
Me(Text): okay. That’s good. I see you later around 12 noon after clearing some work and emails.
Gin(text): okay.

Gin doesn’t need work this weekend. They have alternate Saturday off. But she went back to my condo unit to open the doors for the workers to work. Then she went off to get some toiletries and kitchen items. By 12noon, I told her I am coming to fetch her. She told me to pick her up at shopping centre nearby the condo.

……………………..to be continued.
Old 27-08-2009, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
dingoblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upz u bro...ur story is good and detail..camping more for every single detail.
Old 27-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future

Great Writing Skills, Please Keep Up The Excellent Work.

My Humble 2 Points To You For A Masterpiece In The Making......

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 27-08-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Blazing Larry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story,pitch tent here
Old 27-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Do you entertain questions/discussions about your story? Not trying to find out who she is of course but just wanted to know your views on certain events.
Old 27-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Do you entertain questions/discussions about your story? Not trying to find out who she is of course but just wanted to know your views on certain events.

Hi Bro Xgenre,

Views on certain events ?

Please go ahead. Will try to answer and discuss if I could. Please know that I am new to contributing story and my experince is limited to Gin and few other gals. Not many.

Audi.
Old 27-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster

Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please go ahead. Will try to answer and discuss if I could.
ok thanks.

1. Did you really think it's safe to have raw sex with her? Afterall, she did tell you her hubby got STD. She may have found out about his STD after she got it herself right? She did tell you her hubby got STD before the 2 of you had sex. So... what was in your mind then? Or didn't think so much?

2. What do you want out of this relationship?
a. A fleeting experience. You may find her hard to brush off especially when she has your house keys and you are seeking her advice on furnishing. Kind of like letting her leave a signature in your house.

b. fuck buddy and she remains married. If the bastard finds out, her life will be hell, I suspect.

c. for her to leave her hubby and marry you. Divorce can be quite a painful process, regardless of how valid the reasons for the divorce may be.

I think she's a poor girl that Fate didn't take care of. While I'm not sure if you are the answer to her happiness, girls like her that I've met in real life are very fragile emotionally. If you can't make things better for her life, the last thing you should be doing is to make things worse than it already is. A cheating husband PLUS a bf who dumps her might force a gal like her to leap off a building.
Old 27-08-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
ok thanks.

1. Did you really think it's safe to have raw sex with her? Afterall, she did tell you her hubby got STD. She may have found out about his STD after she got it herself right? She did tell you her hubby got STD before the 2 of you had sex. So... what was in your mind then? Or didn't think so much?

2. What do you want out of this relationship?
a. A fleeting experience. You may find her hard to brush off especially when she has your house keys and you are seeking her advice on furnishing. Kind of like letting her leave a signature in your house.

b. fuck buddy and she remains married. If the bastard finds out, her life will be hell, I suspect.

c. for her to leave her hubby and marry you. Divorce can be quite a painful process, regardless of how valid the reasons for the divorce may be.

I think she's a poor girl that Fate didn't take care of. While I'm not sure if you are the answer to her happiness, girls like her that I've met in real life are very fragile emotionally. If you can't make things better for her life, the last thing you should be doing is to make things worse than it already is. A cheating husband PLUS a bf who dumps her might force a gal like her to leap off a building.

Hi Bro, you do have some very valid question that put me thinking. Let me try answering some of them. Will use your numbering:

1. She told me he had some disease in his younger days. Not she got it from him.

2. What I want out of this relationship? This story happen about more than a year ago. During those moment, my mind is not working. Why I got into the relationship is a question that I am still trying to ask myself. Along the way things changed and life move on. Hope my end of story will tell what happen at the end.

Brother, from the questions you asked, I can feel your experience coming alive in some of the emotions I went throught, and still having. Thanks for your advise. I note your care and thought on this.
Old 27-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
rat967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can't wait to read yr part 2..3...456789 and10.!!
keep it up .
Old 27-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro, you do have some very valid question that put me thinking. Let me try answering some of them.
Thanks for answering. Hope you will reflect all your thoughts and feelings at each point in time in your story. It's easy to write a story that looks back when a conclusion is reached. It's not that easy to capture your mindstream at each individual junction in time. Looking forward to your future episode. I've an inkling of how it will end. You didn't become successful in life by losing your logic and letting emotions rule unreined, did you?
Old 27-08-2009, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 22
killer_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud ofkiller_pussy has much to be proud of

Nice... keep it up!
Old 27-08-2009, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Camping here for the story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1