The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
Alan Ong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlan Ong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Customer Relation Officer

THere are many fcukers out there, who neglect their wives ..... up this lonely wife !

Can Never Achieve
Old 27-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Ong View Post
THere are many fcukers out there, who neglect their wives ..... up this lonely wife !
Bro Audi, even if you dont others will....you must well enjoy with it......Haha
Old 27-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 17
jackspider is one of the Best!jackspider is one of the Best!jackspider is one of the Best!

Bro AudiA5, nice story... awaiting for next part of story & juicy pics
Old 27-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 15
Pole-At-Arms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPole-At-Arms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story bro Audi!

Camping here awaiting more
Old 27-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 19
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS, nice story and yours a nice vehicle! keep it up and waiting for next instalment soon....

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 27-08-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 15
AudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks all for your encouragement. Yes, I will continue my story here. Do enjoy. This CRO is one sexy chiobu. Read on and you will soon find out.

Part 3

It was about 12 midnight by then, and I am feeling a little sleepy, maybe due to jetlag the day before. But little brother was excited to have some action. Start to hug Gin closer, turn and smells her hair. Slow, I start nibbling her ear, which she seems to enjoy it. Talked to her very softly in her ear and she just nope and smile.

My hand slow and gently caress her arm and move slowly towards her body. Sense slight body movement, swaying in the same momentum as my touch. I know she is aroused. My mouth start down to her neck, and she cranked her neck back for my attack on the soft sweet neck of hers.

My other hand now start exploring the breast from outside her clothing. She did not reject. Instead, hold my hand and bring under her blouse, saying “people can see”. Woow…that was even better. Unhook her bras and go for her soft smooth breast. The feeling was great. She give a soft moan…. I can see that she was enjoy every touch and pinch on her nipples. Her legs cross over and starts to move on every other touch. She must be wet……. In my mind, should I go south to the wet hole or stay north on the mountains.

Suddenly, heard some noise and saw a group of young guys and gals walking towards the beach. We stop all action. Looked at each other and smile. Kiss her in the mouth. She start frenching. She is good. Woow. This sweet chiobu CRO is no simple “Plain Jane”. I suggested we go off as the group of intruders are too noisy. We walk back to the car, my hand hug her waist and hers on my shoulder. Good feeling and body contact….Oh, how I miss those times………..with my ex-gf.

I don’t know if I should suggest going to some place for some action, but I was tired and sleepy. I think she can see that in my eyes.

Gin: Let’s go back, you must be tired.
Me: okay.
Gin: Thanks. I enjoy a lot today.
Me: Me too. Can we meet again?
Gin: let’s see how…. But if you got any problem with your house, I can help you settle it.
Me: I think the house is not so much of a problem. But the computer has to be started up first before you use it.
Gin: WHAT? Thought I can use it immediate.
Me: You can, but need to do some configuration and updating…
Gin: How? I don’t know …..
Me: Don’t worry. I will help you on this. I meet you back in the condo tomo? I will start up and get the anti-virus installed for you.
Gin: Okay. Tomo, I pay you for the laptop.
Me: No. Is my gift to you.
Gin: Thank you. You are a nice man. (She lean over and give me a kiss on my cheek)
Me: Don’t conclude so fast. I am a “colour wolf”
Gin: No. You are not. If you are, I am dead already tonight.

I drove her home. Stop her block away from her flat. Told her I will keep the computer and bring it tomo to the condo. She was happy with that, as she will not need to lug it to office tomo.

Kiss her good night. Drove back home, some 20 mins from her place. Bath and fall flat on bed and gone in 2 mins.

Woke up next morning and saw a text from Gin (timed at 1am).
Gin (text): Thanks for the time. Just to let you know that I don’t meet anyone like that. You are my first. Good night.

I replied (text): Sorry for the late reply. Knock out last night. I know you are not. I treat you well with respect. Will meet up later. I will pack lunch and we eat in the condo. Okay?
Gin (text): Good morning. Okay.

-----------to be continue.
Old 27-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Samster

AudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingx3 View Post
Bro AudiA5,

great and interesting story, not to worry, i will up u tomorrow once my power recovers. Hope my action will encourages more bros to up you so that you can be out of moderation and all need not wait so long for more parts of the stories to be posted online. One question, is the story still ongoing between you two?(if so, wow it be a long drama serials)

Hi brother, thanks for uping. I submitted Part 3 and still under moderation. Sorry, you have to wait till the mod clears it. I have to live with this, as I am a newbie. No problem. I will post part 4 once my part 3 is on line.

As to your question, I will not answer it. I don't want to spoil the story. Answering your question will be like reading the last chapter of a romance novel or watching the last disc of a korean/taiwan drama. Gin loves those drama. She bought bag load of it and watch it in the condo. She will watch the last disc and then start from front. Somehow, she enjoy it this way, she says.

So, please enjoy the story as it unfolds.

Cheers
AudiA5.
Old 27-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

gd 1 TS..
keep it up w ur story n w ur new found LOVE!!
Old 27-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Samster

Hi All,

Thanks for so many of you who have given such encouragement and up me.

I know what I have written here may offend some. I apologise. My experience with Gin (name changed) is REAL.

I am here to share my story like many others before me. One thing I regretted not doing is to join this forum and up many of those who have written many of their stories. This story of mine is motivated by many of you brothers (and sisters) who have write on and on, even in the face of those "bangs" and "hammering". Please continue your writting and I will join you in your postings.

Thank you.

Coming up next.............Part 4
Old 27-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Customer Relation Officer

Part 4

I was busy throughout the morning clearing my emails and work requiring action after my oversea trip. The client who ask me to buy those computer accessories reminded me “politely” again in his email his morning. Aiyo…looks like got to make a trip down to Funan.

By 11am, I left the office, head for Funan, grab all the items requested by the oversea client and bought antivirus for my Gin. Went down to Mac and pack two burgers and headed straight for my condo.

Me (text): Hi Gin darling, I am on my way. Packed Mac lunch already, if you don’t mind.
Gin(text): I am okay. Thanks. See you dear. (woooww….she call me dear.)

Parked my car in the basement carpark, went up to my unit and text Gin. She appears at the door in 2 mins. Told me she was waiting at level 1 already. Quickly, we start up the computer and while the computer boot up, we eat. We joke about last night and talk about what we did this morning. I knew she know nothing about i
nternet, and ask if she have broadband at home.

Gin: No
Me: Then how you going online?
Gin: Don’t know.
Me: Aiyoooo, why you so blur? Nevermind, I pass you my mobile BB
Gin: What is that?

Then I went down to my car to get my Mobile BB USB stick. And quickly install all the updates and teach her how to use it and go online. Her eyes shines as she looks at the computer with such brightness that I cannot help but give her a kiss on her cheek. She kiss back. We hugged and rub for a while and feel high for each other. But the condo is not a place you want to “do it”. If you can do it on a hard marble floor, by all means. Not me. Anyway, she has an appointment with a owner at 2pm. Before parting, I ask her if we could meet for dinner.

Gin: Sure darling.
Me: 6pm okay for you?
Gin: Sure. I have the last appointment at 4pm. Should be able to settle by the owner by then.

We kiss and left separately. Don’t want other owners or her colleague to catch us. I rush back to office, got my PA to courier the computer accessories to the client immediately. Emailed him saying the parts are on the way. He is a very important client and big timer for me. His orders are in millions. He could easily buy direct from the manufacturer or agent, but he choose to buy through me. So, I cannot take his request lightly.

Time flies. I nearly forgot about dinner with Gin, if not because I have asked my PA to remind me. Quickly, I text Gin.

Me (text): Darling, I am on my way. You okay to go?
Gin: (text): Okay. But need to wash up a little. Can I use your bathroom? Swimming pool toilets got lots of workers. Dare not wash up there.
Me: Sure. (woow. She very open. Anyway good for me….I could peek a little.)

Reaching my condo, I brought my golf bag where I got spare towel, shampoo and bath lotions. Texted Gin and she was at the door almost immediately. She explain that she need to wash up because at handover of one unit, the owner would check every place and she got dirty all over following him. I handed her the toiletries and towel. She went into the master bath. And close the door, but did not lock it. I pretend to go into toilet to wash hands, while she was in the shower. From the shower I see the beautiful body of hers thru the silhouette of the translucent shower screen.

Gin: don’t pretend. You peeping is it?
Me: No. washing hand. But you do have a nice figure from where I can see. (my little brother start to stand)
Gin: Naughty!!

Then she came out with the towel wrap around her. Aiyoooo. I almost rape her there and then. She saw me staring at her.
Gin: why? Never see a naked woman before?
Me: (no word could come out)
Gin: can you go out and I change.

Before I left, I grab her from behind and hugged her. She cranked her head backwards to kiss me. We kiss and frenched, while I continue to massage her breast and the towel fall to the floor. Woow!!. She was clean shaved, saw it thru the mirror. We were locked in the hugs and rubs. Little brother suffocating in the pants. (Found out later that she doesn’t shave it. She plucks the hairs off!!!) Then, she push me out and close the door. She dress up and combed her hair. WOOOW, she is back as brand new chiobu. What a transformation. We left the unit condo, and headed for hotel along orchard for some cosy dinner. All the time, she chatting away what she is doing, how different house owners behave differently. Above all, she says, I am one stupid dump owner who don’t know his rights. But is by far the nicest owner she came across.

Me: why call me dump? Wait, I eat you up then you know.
Gin: Heee. See who eat who…..
Me: Okay, you win… (I know what she means. She will eat my little brother up, if I don’t surrender now)
Gin: can I ask you something? You have sex with many gals?
Me: (oh-oh!!! Tell the true or hide????). Well, told you before, my ex-gf refuse sex. So, I have to ….you know…. So, I occasionally meet with some gals who help me……..to release (wow….this is a hard question to answer)
Gin: okay…I understand. At least you tell me the truth. I trust you.
Me: thanks for trusting me.

The place was very romantic and the music was nice. The seat was those where you can get up close to each other. My hands started to roam her bare thigh. Smooth and nice. Slowly it venture towards her panty and felt some dampness. Yes, she is enjoying and getting wet. The table have long drapes covering the legs and no one across the table can see. I whisper to remove her panty, and she elbowed me. But after some persuasion, she did remove. My fingers got to her wet hole and Boy!!! She is WET!!!!. I fingered her and she was trying hard to control her moaning…. And begged me to stop. I ask her if she could stay overnight with me.

Gin: where? In the condo? How to sleep? (Yes, the marble floor is hard and how to do it!!!)
Me: No. Upstairs. I go get a room.
Gin: (silent, which means consent)

I paid for the dinner and asked her to stay while I go check in. I hurried to the hotel reception and arranged for a standard room. Text Gin on the room number on my way up to the room. She came up behind me. Once in the room, we hug and kiss like no tomorroow. Slowly, I remove her jacket and her top. Then her bras. I enjoyed it and slowly walk her to the bed side. I sat on the bed while she stand infront of me. In feel the soft breast and suck the nipple to erect. Woow…she is one sure chiobu. Stripped her to naked (panty was already removed and in my pocket)and she help me with mine. Once both to birthday suit, we frenched on the bed. My hand went south and starts finger her to climax. She came. My little brother was ready for action. I reach out for my rubber, in my wallet. She stopped my hand and says I am safe. (meaning, she wants it raw). Slowly, I enter her. She was tight. I can feel her muscle playing with my little brother. Slowly, I increase the pumping and she was screaming in ecstasy. She cum again. Then we went doggie. That time, I pumped like rabbit. She screamed so loud that I have to cover her mouth. We both cum together. Reach out for tissue and clean up. Then we lay naked on the bed. Her head on my chest.

Gin: I have not cum like this before.
Me: Not with him (husband)?
Gin: No. I don’t like to do with him. He screws around, so I insist he use rubber. But is painful. I never get wet and the rubber makes me painful. (Those sex sessions she had with him was before she found out that he got disease in his younger days. After she knew about it, they have a big fight and she refuses all sex with him)
Me: Then why you let me enter you without rubber?
Gin: I trust you.
Me: thanks.
Gin: If you do it with other gals, I will insist on rubber too.
Me: okay. (woow…..she means I can go screwing and still have her!!)
We knock off after a while. Woke up around 3am and found Gin doing a blow job. Little brother was ready for another round. We fucked like mad that night. I think she cum around 5 to 6 times, in total. Me, 3 times only.

Next morning, we wash up, went down for free breakfast (part of the hotel package) and I fetch her to office. She seems to have all kind of items in her mini bag to make her look so wonderful. She put back her contact lenses. Don’t know when she removed it. Must be when I was fast asleep. She is back to her chatty mood and chatted non-stop along the way to office. Drop her off and headed back home and change. Then to office. Then sms her.

Me (text): Darling, thanks for a wonderful day and evening and morning. I enjoy your company and everything.
Gin: Welcome dear. I enjoy too.
Me: when is he back? (Referring to her husband)
Gin: tonight
Me: mean cannot dinner?
Gin: still can. But home by 10pm.
Me: okay. See you tonight.

……..to be continued.
Old 27-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
todae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

stay condo and drive audi. tell me, which girls dont fall into it?
Old 27-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Lancerlord75 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice one bro....keep on updating....its very interesting how you build up.....
Old 27-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute

Nice ......camping here for part 4 and more.
Old 27-08-2009, 04:53 PM
Samster

Hi all,

Thanks for enjoying the story. I have posted Part 4, but till now still under moderation. Please be patient. Mods are doing their job to clear those newbie posting.

Is good too. This give me time to write the next few Parts. Otherwise I will be too slow for you guys (and gals).

Thanks all who upz me. I cannot see who have upz me. I would return your upz when I have the power to do so, if i know who you are.

Heeee, so far no negative points from anyone here. Hope to keep it this way.

But this is a free speech forum. If you down me, plse tell me why, so I can improve. okay?

Cheers. Read on...........
Old 27-08-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Mkampf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudiA5 View Post
Yeah brother. You Audi too?