The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 15
AudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Customer Relation Officer

Hi Guys & Gals, I have been enjoying and reading all your stories. Here is mine to share.

Let me begin, I bought a condo unit in downtown area few years back during the soft launch. During that time, I got a girl friend and we were preparing to marry when we got possession of the unit. Somehow we broke off. Anyway this story is not about her. Is about the Customer Relation Officer(CRO).

Last year, I received a letter from the developer that my unit will be handover on a particular day of the week, which happens to be during my oversea business trip. Letter stated that if I am unable to attend on the given date, I was to call the customer relationship officer (CRO), Ms Gin Tan (name changed) who is in-charge of my unit.

Gin’s voice over the phone was very sweet and professional, and told me that if is no problem to change the date earlier or later, and even give me her personal hp number to call should I be able to firm the day of appointment.

After my oversea trip, I call her and the appointment was fixed for next day afternoon. She was to go on leave, which she did not tell me until later.

When I arrive at the condo function room, where owners were to collect the keys, there were several pretty customer officers talking to other unit owners. From far corner there was the real pretty “chio” gal by her computer. True enough, she was Gin. Friendly and professional, she went through all the documentations, and says, let’s go, we will see your new home now. Along the way, passing by the swimming pool, she ask me if my wife will be coming. I answer, “Still single”. She stopped, look at me and give me that look that tell me as if “Am I a gay?” But then she continue and then went up to the unit and show me around, tell me that I should check around and give her the “defect list” as soon as possible, so that she can get the contractor to rectify.

I walk around and say to her, “No defects” and say I can sign it anytime. She stopped and stared at me for the second time today. With almost tears coming out from her eyes, she did not believe it. She later told me that she had “Hell” from some owners and even been accused of trying to seduce a owner’s husband into sign the defect list off.

Anyway, I told Gin that I cannot afford the time to come down to open the door for the contractor to do the rectification. With that she says I could pass her the keys and she can handle it for me.

We went back to the function room and then complete all the form necessary for the handover. On my way out, I realized that she was packing to go off too? Then I ask, where she is going and if I could give her a lift. She then told me that she is on leave but come back just for me. I was delighted with such service and insist that I should send her to wherever she is going. She then agree and says she is going for shopping for some present.

.....to be continue.
Old 26-08-2009, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1672 / Power: 17
gambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant futuregambit88 has a brilliant future
Re: Customer Relation Officer

Great Build Up To Your Story

To Up / Return List : 222nge
Next 1K Point Spread : SG10, Cumexplorer. Passerbyer
Please PM me with your new post :
Old 26-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jamiet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here... keep it coming
Old 26-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
indexes401 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Audi

Camping here for more.
Old 26-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Lancerlord75 is Cool - loads of Potential

more bro....dun keep us waiting for long....haha.
Old 26-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!licker69 is one of the Best!

nice start...keep it coming brother
Old 26-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 19
puritylee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpuritylee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

People got long defect list, and your unit so good meh.... Must be the pretty CRO blinded you
Old 26-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i want to buy a unit in your condo too
Old 26-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Chirinabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setting tent here.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went for shopping for present ?

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
Major_Ace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMajor_Ace deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good intro... decided to camp here liao.

Life is short!
Old 26-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

AudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAudiA5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cont’d………….

BTW, Gin is married, age: 32, give up trying for children, 36B/C, husband is in retail handphone business (always go oversea for products).

On my insistence, she followed me to the carpark. I lead her towards my Audi coupe and opened the door for her. She stared at me and was silent for a moment before entering the car.

Me: okay, where shall I drop you?
Gin: Anyplace convenient….any MRT also can.
Me: I am going to town, would city hall be fine?
Gin: okay.

Her reply was short and sharp….and staring at the car interior….

Gin: Can I ask what do you do? I mean….what is your job…?
Me: I am in construction equipments for local and oversea markets.
Gin: I see….so you must make a lot of money to afford a house and a car like that….
Me: No lah….
Gin: Can I ask something…..?
Me: yes?
Gin: why are you still single? (she was straight to the point….) Man like you will get any gals. Condo, sport car….what else you have….
Me: I am supposed to marry my gf and the condo is our wedding home…but gf run away….
Gin: Don’t bluff…(and she hit me at my shoulder).

The rest of the journey was just normal chats and I drop her off at the entrance to City Hall MRT.

I then head towards Funan, was looking for some computer accessories for a oversea client. While walking along the balcony at level 3, lo-and-behold, here walks in my GIN at level 1. My heart was pumping…what a coincident. I spied her and she was apparently asking around the ACER kiosk for laptop.

Then I hurried down and gave a surprise tap on her shoulder. She jumped and turns back and shows a relieved face after looking at me.

Gin: Aiyooooo…you shock me….why are you here? (suddenly her voice turn very friendly and like we are one long lost friend.)
Me: Oh, I am looking for some accessories for oversea client. Buying a computer?
Gin: Yes. I want to buy one for home use but not too sure what to look out for and what is good. Can you help me?
Me: Sure. (Then is started asking her what she has in mind. It all boils down to just home use for internet and chats)

Finally, after guiding her and narrowing her choice to a model, she felt happy at least now knowing all the figures meant. We asked for some free gift, and then close the deal. They allowed payment by card. Gin reached into her bag for her wallet. Then she gives a shocking look.

Gin: I forgot my wallet. Must have left it in office…..(her voice was full of worry. Immediately she called office and true enough, her colleague found it on her desk. ) I got to go back office; I don’t have my card here. Could you fetch me back?
Me: Fetching back is no problem, but let me pay for this laptop first and we need not come back again.

I settled the bill and then carried the laptop for Gin and head for the car, forgetting that I was that to buy some computer part for my client. Anyway, Gin’s smile and voice makes me forget about what I was there for. Quickly, I headed back for the condo and waited for Gin in the carpark, while she rushes to the function room to get her wallet.

By then is nearly 6pm and we headed back to town. Without asking her, I suggested a place for dinner.

Gin: what? You buying ? I should buy you dinner for all this help, if today was not my birthday.
Me: You mean, your birthday today?
Gin: Yep.
Me: Then you having birthday dinner with your husband? (trying to fish out if she is married)
Gin: No. Outstation.
Me: I see. Then I will buy you dinner then.

Without waiting for an answer, I headed for Clark Quay. Along the way, called my buddy and tell him that I got last minute appointment and cannot meet up for dinner and drinking. Buddy was upset and said, why I disappoint him again. This is the third time I cancel this blind date he tried to fix. Anyway, dinner with Gin is a good escape for those boring blind date dinner. Gin overheard my conversation with buddy.

Gin: The girl pretty?
Me: what? You can hear?
Gin: Yes. Your car so quiet and your earpiece volume is loud enough for me to listen out. Heee.
Me: Don’t know. Not meet her before but saw her photo only. But who can be prettier then the dinner date I have tonight…
Gin: (She looks over and smiles) You referring to me?
Me: Who else? (By now, Gin getting very relax and comfortable in the car. She starts to stretch out and lean back. After a long silent…..)
Gin: Why your gf left you?
Me: I work long hours and travel too much. She says I neglect her.
Gin: I see. Just like him, screws around…. (her hand was folded after she says that)
Me: Him? Who him? (stupid me! She was referring to her husband.)
Gin: Nevermind.
Me: Hey, why your husband goes outstation during your birthday.
Gin: He forgot and I don’t need to remind him.
Me: Okay, sorry for bring that up.

We headed to one restaurant at Clarke Quay. Ordered our food and drinks. Gin thanked me again and again for bringing her out on her birthday. I thank her for attending to me on her day off. We both talk a lot about work and family and life. Found out she was trying for a child but not successful. Went for IUI (or is it IVF, whatever) and still not successful. Learn that she hated her husband for screwing around and stopped all sex with him for last two years, when she found out that his sperm is not productive, probably due to some disease he caught earlier in his days (don’t fume me, this is what she says). Anyway, she sleeps on the same bed but no physical contact.

She took the day off today to go shopping and celebrate her birthday alone. She plans to buy the computer, after saving money for 4 months. Anyway, I told her it is her birthday present from me. Her husband don’t give her any money. She is fed up with her present life.

After dinner, I asked her if she wants to go back home or got time for part 2 ( I meant go for a drink). She says, she wants to enjoy today with me and not go home. Wooow. What she means?

We went to this pub with some light music and we sat by one corner and drink and chatted. I control my drinking as I have to drive her home. She started to pour out her life before me. And I share with her my gf and told her that I have not sleep with my gf, becos she is a firm believer of no sex before marriage. (But I did not tell her that my gf caught me screwing some gals and that why she left me).

Gin: You mean you can control. Are you gay? (this is the second time she give me that look)
Me: Tough. But have to beat it out when too high.

Slowly, reach out to hold her waist. She did not reject. She even put her head on my shoulder several times during the night.

We decided to leave and walk out the pub holding each other’s hand like bf/gf. I miss those touches. I do. But looks like Gin is one girl to enjoy. I ask her if she wants to go back home for somewhere.

Gin: somewhere. (straight to the point)

Drove her to the end of East coast road, stopped the car and walk out to the quiet dark beach. Sat by the bench. She was feeling cold. I hugged her.

Gin: I never enjoy this kind of romance before.
Me: oh? Then what did you do during courtship.
Gin: No courtship. Just quick dinner. He goes back to his shop and I go back home.
Me: I see. You like this moment?
Gin: Yes. Hope it never ends.
Me: I will not. This romance will not end tonight.
Gin: Promise?
Me: Yes, promise. (finger cross behind me)

....to be continued.
Old 26-08-2009, 10:21 AM
Samster

sorry brothers. I have posted part 2. But been a new member, the script have to go to a moderator before it can be seen.

Sorry, for delay.
Old 26-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puritylee View Post
People got long defect list, and your unit so good meh.... Must be the pretty CRO blinded you
I am not blind. Just that the little head tookover the big head. Anyway, even after signing off the defect list, Gin still get the contractor to rectify some of the defects and all was completed within 1 week of handover. Heeee, there is advantage in knowing the CRO "personally".
Old 26-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
overmars is Cool - loads of Potential

Pitch tent already!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1