The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of
Re: Pelangi Jua Gen Massage

Bro can pls share with me. Im going in later
Old 20-08-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4713 / Power: 24
tookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond reputetookara has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. SIC

cheers

To Up :
Old 20-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tiko12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS. Able to share location? Will be going in tomorrow. I am a Juagen lover. Keep going little saigon. A bit bored already. Lol
Old 20-08-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
strider88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS. Pm me the details too.
Old 20-08-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mihawke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact please. Thank you
Old 20-08-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Hope someone can share the contact for JH.....really miss good Juagen.....previously OnlyOne Lingzhi and gals was super good but they left suddenly.....any one got contacts to share?
Old 22-08-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Megachan88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can you share contacts? I really wanted to try the juagen
Old 27-08-2019, 12:23 AM
Samster

mortaljo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Possible to PM me the CTC? Would appreciate for this Gem to be shared
Old 27-08-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
Injured is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInjured is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInjured is a Helpful and Caring Samster
How does jua gen works ah.....
Old 28-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light

Can someone share the place... I am gg in shortly... Thanks
Old 31-08-2019, 03:52 AM
Samster

toyamaken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Can someone share the place... I am gg in shortly... Thanks
can pm me locatiom thks
Old 31-08-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
andi522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share location and ctc? Thanks a lot
Old 31-08-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Posting FR for yesterday visit to this massage place.

Place is not difficult to find. In front of the location there is a sign board putting operating timing from 11 am to 11 pm (Don't trust it). I reached there around 10 am, saw this signboard and very sian cause I just want to massage, pump petrol, wash car and then go back home.

Then I walked around scouting for nice food to bring home later. At around 1030 am very dulan liao. Went upstairs to try my luck to see open or not. The door was closed then I walked down but called back by a woman voice. Then I went upstairs again. Greeted by a milf which is the female boss. First look, eh not my type, not pretty nor sexy. I definitely won't want her to massage me. The appearance of the massage place very old no good facility and actually wanted to leave already. Then saw a lady sitting on the sofa. Wa figure good leh and tall. Features wise maybe looks still ok complexion not so good but I want her to massage me. However, i'm here for either the boss or JH. Since boss is not what I wanted then I asked for JH. JH was not around and the boss called her to come over. Actually I very gian to try that lady sitting inside.

When JH arrived, wa looks wise not my type too. However, figure (big boobs) and ht ok. Definitely milf type but acceptable. So proceed to massage and get the 1 hr package. JH is actually very talkative and easy going. Through out the massage keep chatting with me. Then after the standard massage then proceed to the JG. Actually this is my second time doing JG. The first time I felt it was so painful and not a very good experience. So maybe due to the previous experience, my little bro cannot stand firm, like sudden hard then soft again. However, JH attitude is a plus point, very friendly and patient. Her skills in JG also very good as I feel not much pain as I told her about the previous experience. She said that lady must be too young and not skillful. Indeed I feel the differences in skill and JH is not as painful but definitely true JG. Maybe I am slightly younger and got train my body, she said wanna massage and do JG longer for me and actually the JG session was like very long as she tried all kind of patterns on my little bro and releasing all the veins and tensions. She also asked me if I got gf, why don't have, then ask me like oral sex or not, my ex gf got give me oral sex. I think she really like to give oral sex as mention by the bro who gave me her contact. Maybe the JG took so long, my little bro became from hard to soft again after chatting so long.

Then suddenly she walked to beside me and asked me to touch her breasts and remove her bra. Wow, her breasts big and firm. Stroke her breasts and nipples and my little brother became very hard. Her nipples also smell nice cause maybe she applied some lotion. Then she asked me want to cum or not. I said yes. Then she did the skillful HJ on me but i can hold longer this time maybe she knows where to grip firm and prevent me from shooting too fast and make me enjoy the orgasm feeling longer. Then suddenly asked me if i want her to BBBJ for me. I said no sorry cause to be safer. Then she continue to do her skillful HJ on me. Then, finally cannot take it anymore and told her i wanna cum. I told her to stroke faster while squeezing her butt and breasts. However, she grip harder and stroke slowly but steadily. I didn't immediately shoot out, all the sperms like gather at one point and seriously i feel something different about this orgasm. Then she released and i shoot out a lot and very high onto her face and body. That was quite a shiok feeling. Then proceed to the standard cleaning and dress up. No shower facility. Due to never discuss about the tipping rate and she did JG plus HJ so i tipped her hundred dollars and she seems very happy and keep thanking me. Her attitude really no horse run.

Total damage: 160 (100 tip plus 60 massage fee)

Facility: not very good

Rtm: Yes but will definitely try the other girl first. Her name is apple i think.
Old 01-09-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those that contact me regarding the location. For exact location please ask from bro CLass 5 as is his contact.

However, I will give hint, it is along Sri pelangi road. Along same road with King Spa one. It is beside 7-11 and in front got one signboard saying operating timing from 11 am to 11 pm.
Old 01-09-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
subsonic is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi, can someone share location and contact? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1