The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
ya..i bonk.few times liao..
bro now still can bonk ?
Old 06-12-2016, 06:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
bro now still can bonk ?
yup bro...i pay her 150 all in
Old 06-12-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Bonked her since her first shop at 3rd flr with only mattress on the floor...
Old 06-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
Teo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to allTeo Ken is a name known to all

Any kind soul bro could share me XW would like to have try of kungfu xia xia.
Old 06-12-2016, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Headed down yesterday, was quite surprised by how aggressive they were, one kepy tugging on my arm and another quite literally pulled me in her shop.

Settled on one wearing a blue dress with her tits almost spilling out. Got quoted $150 all in, told her I'll come back later and she reduced to $130. By this time my dick was already poking out of my pants staring at her bustline. Said I'll look around 1st and she quoted her final, $100 all in.

Left exhausted and sweaty as the shop was quite small. Service was above average as well, except for the fact that her breath was quite bad. And she kept rubbing my face before and after the session. ??

RTF: Maybe, just for the value added service. Plus she ended it with skin on skin pussy grinding. Not sure if other MLs are willing to offer similar rates.

Bros interested can look for her, turn right when you're facing the adult shop and her shop is the 4th one on the right.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Headed down yesterday, was quite surprised by how aggressive they were, one kepy tugging on my arm and another quite literally pulled me in her shop.

Settled on one wearing a blue dress with her tits almost spilling out. Got quoted $150 all in, told her I'll come back later and she reduced to $130. By this time my dick was already poking out of my pants staring at her bustline. Said I'll look around 1st and she quoted her final, $100 all in.

Left exhausted and sweaty as the shop was quite small. Service was above average as well, except for the fact that her breath was quite bad. And she kept rubbing my face before and after the session. ??

RTF: Maybe, just for the value added service. Plus she ended it with skin on skin pussy grinding. Not sure if other MLs are willing to offer similar rates.

Bros interested can look for her, turn right when you're facing the adult shop and her shop is the 4th one on the right.
Is this the mature MILF - fair looking with colourful makeup?? With the shop furthest away from the corner?
Old 06-12-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Is this the mature MILF - fair looking with colourful makeup?? With the shop furthest away from the corner?
Her makeup was thick. Its the 4th one on the right when you're walking down the corridor.
Old 06-12-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

She was frm excelsior previously
Old 06-12-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
I havent been there before. But will be heading down to PPC again later in the afternoon to try my luck with another ML. Some of them look quite dao, as in they dont bother making eye contact with you when you look in their shops.
Old 06-12-2016, 05:12 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Seems she should be the one 2nd floor next to the toilet in Excelsior. She was famous there.

Thanks bro. Great info
Old 06-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Does the $50 include normal massage fee of say $30? SO total 50+30 = $80??

I just came back from there. Went to the shop near the corner and paid 30+50!!

There is a fair skin MILF near the shop away from the corner with nice looking tits!! She probably the oldest there. But might try her next time
mine $50 total. told her what i want and shes ok with it.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Seems she should be the one 2nd floor next to the toilet in Excelsior. She was famous there.

Thanks bro. Great info
ya always drinking wine late at nite
Old 07-12-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post

Left exhausted and sweaty as the shop was quite small. Service was above average as well, except for the fact that her breath was quite bad. .
bro 100 all-in good deal, all-in means FJ also in ? maybe she like you so rub your face hehe

is it in 4th floor in PPCpl? will go there look see later
Old 07-12-2016, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
bro 100 all-in good deal, all-in means FJ also in ? maybe she like you so rub your face hehe

is it in 4th floor in PPCpl? will go there look see later
No its 2nd level, along the corridor with the adult toy shop. Yep 100 all in FJ included, but took around 35-40min only.
Old 07-12-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR from memory for the lady boss X''' w'''.

The last time i had her was right after she had her new baby,

body (she could have change some by now) - boob large D upgraded couple times. Face - got a few lifts but still look sexy and young, skin...always white- little belly at the time but now think she got like 6 pack lol. body toned as fuck...she made to fuck.

but before that many time when i use to work around there she use to have that one shop on 2nd floor next to the sex toy shop...that was her main shop.

i use to buy her panties. once i give this nice white lace thong one. she wore it for time together. she only do kiss and frenching with her regulars. go down on me BBBJ. She was already nude with her super busty tits. god love those tits. star sucking those boobs and ram my dick up between them for a bit. then after that flip her over and eat her abit. put my bro in from behind. pulling that lacy thing till it ripped.

got tired so lay down and let her on top. She and linda love doing this tech...on top pump squat ! fuck. play with her big tits and sucking them till i cum.

chat and clean up...she always had this motherly feel with her when she is in good mood.

how to look for her...just ask the girls for their boss. i think she up in the shop on 3rd floor now.

damage $150 and up.

sorry bro but enjoy my fr. up my points please
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread