The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2008, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all
Re: Ningbo-China

yes bro, simply amazing!

saw my own posting above, something like 2 yrs ago!! haha... how time flies..
Old 20-12-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 21
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexatronic View Post
yes bro, simply amazing!

saw my own posting above, something like 2 yrs ago!! haha... how time flies..
yes those were the days in china... how time flies, that time i think u n me both just started going to ningbo...

u were going to beilun n i was always going to fenghua... n ningbo city itself is a great place in china..
Old 20-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
shaNingbowuhan is Cool - loads of Potential

lost touch with ningbo
will find time to return
Old 22-12-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 22
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten View Post
yes those were the days in china... how time flies, that time i think u n me both just started going to ningbo...

u were going to beilun n i was always going to fenghua... n ningbo city itself is a great place in china..
hvnt been going there for at least 1 yr liao.. used to go there like twice a mth.. cheap n good fun place, only problem is ningbo pple, assholes.. haha!
Old 18-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all bros:
Like to check with all bro who been to ningbo. Hope your can give me advice and info...cos i be bring my buyer from aussie and my boss to ningbo
in mid june for 2 weeks and meet up china buyer,so like to check with your is the ktv in ningbo just like CP?( mean the prc must follow customer back after drinking)
As i hear from my buyer( china ) said that over in ningbo, the prc mm in ktv have the rite not to follow customer back after drinking, they just drink with you inside the room and the tip is 200rmb, is that have such a ktv over in ningbo? Also the ktv start at 12noon till nite, just like spore have HH and SH.Only the mm like you then they may follow you back to hotel for ST or LT.
Also is there any footies like CP PZL..
Can any bros who been there or bros who are in ningbo now can recommend me :
1-any good ktv..
2-any good sauna
3-any good hotel( 4 star in jiangbei or jiangdong area)
Thank you so much....
thank you for all ...
cheer

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。

Last edited by bonk88; 18-05-2011 at 05:01 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gunner2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came to Ningbo on a business trip. This thread is dead... Oh dear, better stay in my room and be a nice boy tonight.

Explore tomorrow after the work is done.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
chickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

check our Crowne, level 5 spa, VIP room quite nice
Old 08-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Joker1919 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Ningbo on the 6th March. Introduced from my SG friend that 宁波四季瑞丽精品酒店 have sauna service. So took a taxi and take a look. The sauna is at 3rd floor. Initially the manager told me there is only oil massage. I told him I was introduced by my SG friend. Then the manager say rmb800 for full service. I was given a hotel card and proceed to 7th floor. Once inside the room the WL came in for my selection. I chose a gal from Jilin.

Look: 7
Height: 155
Boobs: C cup
Painting: Yes
Frenching: No
Damage: RMB800
RTF: Maybe

酒店地址: 宁波市鄞州区钱湖北路118号(麦德龙对面)
Old 19-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nightson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Anymore updates on Ningbo?

going over this Thrusday.. need to find some program...

Tks!!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
NightRaven007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like there are not much FRs here so since I popped over sometime ago will contribute some...

1) Portman sauna (Portman wing of Sheraton Hotel)

Went there on a recommendation of a friend, it is the building next to the Sheraton Ningbo hotel, on the 3F. Checked in, nice sauna facilities and service staff took me to a hotel room in 7F and girls came in a line-up. Took a look at three line-ups, around 10plus girls and left disappointed. All not my type, either too mature or look too jaded. Left, paid 98rmb (sauna fee) and 10rmb tips to the service staff.

2) Fuhao hotel sauna (5F of Fuhao Hotel)

Heard there were theme rooms here so checked them out, different price range but rooms (KTV, office, etc) look a little old. They said renovating soon in a few months. So took the normal rooms, either 780, 830 or special VIP 1280rmb (FJ gal and also add a freebie that does only BJ). Chose 830rmb and line-ups came. First one were two pink tags (need to add another 200rmb) because they were model types, nice figures but did not take a fancy. So asked for the normal line-ups, quality was average, chose a foxy looking girl and was rewarded with a nice slutty display. Strip-tease dance in chosen costume (I chose a secretary) and nice cocktease and BBBJ. Banged her in different positions before popping while she rode me cowgirl.

Paid 830rmb but felt was a little on the high side. Sorry bros did not remember her number tag.

Have fun
Old 21-08-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for pulling up this old thread, is there anyone could kindly share with me this region? Be it food, sightseeing, bars etc...

Will write a report when I have been there.

Thanks!
Old 24-08-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 12
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ningbo is great. Just the right size to have talent, not big enough to be high turnover. Will pm you with location
Old 19-07-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
dwayne72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Massages in Ningbo?

Will be in Ningbo next week. Any info on sensual massage places?

Cant find anything on google as all blocked by govt.
Old 22-08-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Went Ningbo recently and tried a few places. Thought of sharing with bros here who are visiting soon. Lots of massage joint here with all sorts of pattern.

Shop 1: KTV foot massage 329rmb for 70mins
Private room with 5 massage sofa, big screen and karaoke
You can sing while the masseuse work on your feet. Assigned to a new girl, early 20s wearing a cheongsam type dress, quite pretty, joined a few days ago. I didnt opt to sing so just sing down and enjiy her massage. Started off with head massage, shoulder then foot. Spent limited time on groin area. As she is new, didnt get any sensual massage at all and later found out that she don't provide any special but some other girls here does..note that there are alot of raids and girls are very careful.

Shop 2: foot massage place 399 for 80mins
Private room with small tv to watch movie.
Assigned to a not pretty and slightly plump masseuse. Sianz half but didnt reject. Massage and talk cock. Half way through she removed her top and rubbed me with her boobs and started carressing didi. Shoot and left. Nothing to rave about. If there are prettier girls then quite a good deal.

Shop 1 2nd attempt:
Opted for body spa, and wanted to get the same shy girl but she no longer working already. I think she cannot accept working in this environment offering sensual massage.
Anyway, a petite ok lokking girl served me. Same service but with alot of teasing. Even sat on me to grind my dick while i roam her top..No special ending as she said thats the most they do due to the raids, left cock standing.

Shop 3: city centre of ningbo offering foot and bidy massage 399 for 70mins sensual foot massage. Normal foot massage 259, body spa 499 and 699 dunno the difference though but different girls are allocated for different tyor of service
Opted for 399 sensual massage. First girl plump and ugly reject. Sianz half. 2nd girl slim and quite pretty. Managed to chit chat throughout the session. Towards the end of the session, she climbed onto me and rubba at the same time stroke me. Asked me if i want to add time, i asked her do what if i add. She told me that we can continue teasing massage. I rejected her as i told her i dun want to be left standing and she say she is willing to do body spa for me, comes with handjob..went for it and the rest is history. Got a fun time playing all sorts of stuff with her except for fj. Later got to find out that she usually only do sensual foot massage but if the customer is decent looking she willing to uograde to body spa with hj. Total damage 329 plus 699. Bought a package of 2000 free 500 and return next day for her. Saw a body spa masseuse, pretty and decent looking on the next day but take her as i was already waiting for the girl that served me the day before.
Old 05-09-2023, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

@whamzz

mod removed 2 of your posts for quoting entire long posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1