The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nanchang 南昌 and Jiangxi 江西Information

China is just too many places to explore! Bro Pink floyd is one lucky man. Judging from your FR, the charges is quite similar in Shanghai, Shandong etc. We are just lucky that Cp is just 3hours plus from Sillypore and the charges is believed to be one of the lowest in China.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 23-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
We will come back to Nanchang for sure....
Bro,

One very important point U didnt bring out here is that "Many of the KTV gals DONT GO OUT (不出街的)with customers"。 Or rather they chose who to chu jie wif....hehe....

The sad part is when we see the "出街” and the " 不出街" grp.....the mood is all gone........

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 23-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I belive 出街不出街 depend on the chemistry... I manage to get all the gals in Nanchang KTV to go out with me to Disco after KTV session... we will leave HP number and from time to time, contact via sms... So when I come back to Nanchang, I will sure to have companionship going to disco without negotiating about money matters... further step from there is depending on individuals...
Old 07-10-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
dunicorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydunicorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just went to one of the bath house.. a more run down one but quite value.

Cant remember the name but it is between Han Cheng express hotel and 晶品holiday Inn hotel. Got a coffee cafe nearby.. Fuzhong Big road if i am not wrong.. Prices are like 388/1, 488/1 and 588/2

Chose a bubbly gal and a busty(#70)..
Pretty good service so any bros can go try it out.

Better to speak a bit of good chinese and pretend to be from another prefecture so you guys dont get conned..

To play when you are single... you sinned against no one but yourself...
Old 11-10-2011, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Hippove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHippove is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1200rmb for a rm in a 2nd tier or 3rd tier is expensive...gals at 200 to 300 is cool, consistent with hunan chix. Jiangxi chix are good luckin, can fight with xi an chix, my first gf in hz is a jx chix. In hangzhou, where u find expensive k, for like 1600rmb min. Charge for 1 room, that can be expected, on places like hua du in huang long tiyu chang, but the gals are absolute stunners, can fight with those in tian na men in sillypore...but the best thing i found was the dong du k, also in hz where the room charge is 480 with 24 beers, 2 plate fruit, tea free, tissue box free, and 4 side dishes. 300 to 400 gals to choose from, at 300 to 400 rmb cat. Also got 200 rmb, but only 5 to 10 can meet my standard, so will only call thosr, but worth it. Most will not overnight with you or fj, the rest depends on your skills and charm, if you want it, ask the mummy to arrange, unlike in cp or ca.
Old 13-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bowwowhkt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fellow bros

may i ask for tips if i wanna bonk some jiangxi chicks?
i have a 8 hour layover from midnght to next morning, enroute to hongkong with girlfriend LOL

any suggestions? is the sauna beside the holiday still open? or any hotels with specials? thank you thank you!

xiao di gives many thanks to senior bros
Old 19-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 20
lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!lao_teeko is one of the Best!

any bros still here?

i will be here for 1 more night...prefer to go for saunas because i have been travelling in china for 1 week...a bit low on vitamin M already...
Old 13-11-2013, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
alleway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cp prices r relative low cos there r so many competitors ktv around. for nanchang, if u wan cp standards reali difficult as most ktvs no overnight after ktv. imo stick 2 cp if u wan a sure happy ending...
Old 13-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleway View Post
cp prices r relative low cos there r so many competitors ktv around. for nanchang, if u wan cp standards reali difficult as most ktvs no overnight after ktv. imo stick 2 cp if u wan a sure happy ending...
LOL....even cp cant guarantee happy ending nowadays. Just get drunk, forget about the bonking. Head for SN if still sober after heaving drinkings.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 29-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
cummingback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone been here lately? Will be going Nanchang early March and would appreciate any updated info on hotels with ktvs, current popular and probably newer ktv n discos n mummy numbers. Promise to post FRs once back. Thanks in advance.
Old 07-08-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
Royboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,

Anyone got any update for nanchang?
Any good place I can go for sensual massage, done by pretty girl?

TIA
Old 13-08-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
singlad is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy1 View Post
Hi bro,

Anyone got any update for nanchang?
Any good place I can go for sensual massage, done by pretty girl?

TIA
i was there recently. I was staying nearby the train station. there is a few massage shops along the road just above the train station which offer massage for a reasonable rate about RMB100 for one hour. they also offer sensual massage for around RMB400 with HJ. I asked if they have any FLs and they initially was reluctant to offer any but after a few days of patronage, they did offer me one at RMB800 for one hour, one shot in my hotel room. The girl was pretty, around mid 20s and I have a good time with her. This is quite rare to get nowadays and I was glad that they opened up to my request. I think it helps to be generous. have fun.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1