The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 20
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all
Re: Dubai

Hi guys,

I've been to Dubai many times in the last 6 years. it's a great place to cheong. My personal opinions is that that go for PRC as they service you well , don't demand extras and they r cheaper(abt 300drms) than the Russians.(>400dms) .

The russians gals(that ones i've taken so far, abt 6), want room service, I've had my mini bar raided and when it comes to action......all the excuses. No BJ, only one shot (although agreed to stay till morn) and one even only allowed missionary!! But, they all look damn gorgeuos. One of the Russky i picked up looked like the former miss world or universe winners from CIS.

Generally Cyclone quality is quite gd. York hotel has lotz of Africans now(not my cup of tea) but the live band there quite good. Heard another place called Astoria(i think) opens early like 2pm for business. never been there myself.

ok guys....happy bonking.
Old 29-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1555 / Power: 22
lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Went out with Bro Kongsamiya to 2 places last night. First place, Club Pharaoh KTV at Admiral Plaza Hotel where we meet up with his 2 PRC friends. They are quite pretty but I got rejected by the PRC lady introduced by Bro Kongsamiya. May be I am not handsome or rich enough for her.

Anyway, the KTV is crowded with PRC girls and you can select whatever lady you want. The place is quite small with some KTV rooms. Did not check out the rooms as we were sitting in the main hall. One thing good about the KTV is that the girls here will not come and disturb you if you do not ask for them. Saw some average and some not so bad. Nothing exceptional. Can come and look see look see. Saw an Arab in the KTV drinking too. Quite funny as he is the only one with headband or ‘cover head’. He just sits at his table quietly and not paying any attention to the ladies. Wonder why he is there in the first place.

Since Brother Kongsamiya’s PRC friend is not interested in me, he brought me to York Club. This place is crowded with all nationalities. You can see the blacks, the whites, the yellows, the beauty and the ugly. There is an entrance fee of AED50 which is about S$24. Many ladies for you to choose. They will come near you and talk to you. So you will become the target of all the ladies. Not a bad experience as you normally won’t have that kind of thing happen elsewhere. In here you will see the Africans, the Russians, the PRCs and the Indians. I was standing at one corner and saw one very pretty Indian lady, like those stars in Bollywood. Too bad that I do not like dark skinned lady or I would have get her.

Walk around the dancing floor and you can see all sorts of people. Suddenly, I saw a few bouncers carry a drunken ang moh and drag him out of the club. All these ang moh, can’t hold their drink but still want to drink until drunk and start create trouble and becomes a nuisance.

While looking, I saw a PRC lady smiling at me. Since she is not bad looking. I smiled at her and wave to her. She came near me and introduced her as Jing Jing. I joked with her asking whether her surname is Kuo. If she is Kuo Jing Jing, the Olympic Gold Medal in Platform Driving, then I should be the rich Hong Kong guy. Since I am quite satisfied with her. I told Brother Kongsamiya that I am leaving. Brother Kongsamiya was so generous tonight as he is the one paying for all the drinks and the entrance fees. Also he drives me around with his big 4WD. Thank you Brother Kongsamiya.

As we step out of the club, Jing Jing suddenly told me that her full name is Sun Jia Jing. I asked why she want to tell me her full real name. She said that Dubai police is catching all the WLs so I should know her real name in case we are stopped by the police.

Anyway, we reached my hotel safe and sound. While we were entering the lift, one security suddenly come in and asked for her passport. I think it is the safety measures to protect the guest in the hotel when they bring ladies back to their rooms.

Soon, we are in the room undressed, she do not have a good figure since she had married before and with a son. To be, it is the feeling that counts. I had tried all the good and bad. I normally will go with the feeling or chemistry with the girl rather than whether the girls are pretty or not. Paid her AED500 which is what she requested.

She does not have a big breast and she is slim and can be easily carried. So I carry her up and start bonking her deep. She gives you the GF feeling and not a hooker kind of feeling. So the session went on for at least an hour as I have problem releasing my lust. May be too long never had sex since I come to Dubai. As I am having problem, so I change to service her instead and with my good skill, she cummed twice within 10 minutes. She became tired after the 2nd orgasm and so I put in my weapon into her again and start feeling the tightness in her hole. With the great suctions, I finally empty my ammunitions in her.

Since we are both tired after the sex, upon cleaning up ourselves, we soon fell asleep. About 3 hours later, I got a hardup again, so I pick her legs up and try to ramp her, only that now her hole is too dry and it hurt my little brother. Used my fingers and aroused her and start to bonk her again. Released and now fresh. I bath and start to dress up as it is almost 7am and I still need to report for work.

Gave her another AED50 for taxi and bid her good bye. I did not get her contact number since I normally won’t go for the same girl twice. The end to my first experience in Dubai.

Name: Jing Jing
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 5.5/10
Feeling: 8/10
Skill: 6/10
Overall: 6.5/10
Old 04-01-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

From what I know , it is legal in designated area.

Take a look at the following, forwarded to me by some brother a few months ago. My trip didn't happen.

Hope you find this useful. And do report back

------------------------------------------------

Dubai has many many many monger spots at all diff parts of the day and it is very safe. These are the ones that i have been to:

Cyclone: This without a doubt is the most famous...Huge place it is like the blue marlin(as i have read) but the women are from russia or former russian states, bulgaria and the far east for an all nighter i have not paid more that 140 dollars for a hot girl...but here u cant touch the woman in the place but there aloooottttt of stunners on my bday i took 4 women back to the hotel with my friends very gfe bbbj dfk daty everything but let it be known b4 u go.

Hyatt: in a club form women everywhere i have been there once but that was my first night there i made a mistake chose a really hot woman but really cold in the room but will try again.

there are many apts u can go there where the are girls hanging out ...

hotels..there are hotels that are not guest friendly at all and they wont let woman in then u r f****d so these r the ones that r...

meridiean no sign up any thing needed and there is a bar in the hotel called joules bar where there r chicks for sale

ramada this is very guest friendly and again there are 2 bars here that sell chicks and the rooms are nice they r so guest friendly that if u need to meet business people and wont be back for closing(2am) u can tell they guy at the door to send the girl of your choice to your room

imperial suites again there is a ho place in this hotel ethiopian chicks are plentiful but the standard has gone down...

but beware the hyatt where there big ho club is they dont let women in the rooms so dont stay there i made that mistake...

And one more...

The 3 main places are the Cyclone, the club inside the Hyatt Regency(not the Grand hyatt), and a place called York. I've never been to York, but I hear they have the cheapest prices in Dubai. Cyclone and the Hyatt run about the same. You're looking at about 125usd for an hour or 200usd for all night. I've never paid past 200. Ethiopian girls charge less than the rest and negotiate more, but they do not BJ for some reason. i don't know why. These clubs have plenty of girls to choose from and they're class joints. Girls will not approach you and pressure you. Except for a little eye contact from them you will have to approach them first. That is the rule in Dubai. If the girls disobey they can be thrown out of the club. In my opinion I like the system. Much more comfortable.

Dubai is a very fun and beautiful city. You wont even realize you're in the middle east and there is no such thing as a bad hotel in Dubai. They really cater to tourism. There is such a thing as hotels not allowing girls. The Hyatt will let you take a girl to your room, but charge you extra 70DHS which is like 17USD. You'll be so horny that you wont even sweat it. I've had the best experiences with the Russian and Eastern Europe girls. They are very sweet and passionate. I remember feeling as if I wasn't phucking a hooker. I mean it really felt natural. I didn't fall in love with any of these hookers, but the sex sure did feel natural and not artificial.

In a nut shell Dubai is a wonderful city for fun as well as pay-to-play. The girls really are beautiful. Not many below a 6. lots of 8's and some 9's in there. Dubai really knows what they're doing. Trust me!!!

gigantic_tk
Old 05-01-2006, 07:40 PM
Samster

lysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant futurelysander has a brilliant future

Ruler of Dubai Died today.

All 'cheong' places might be closed for the next few days. For those brothers that are working in big companies here, almost 10 days of public holidays. But since the places that we can go might be closed, what can we do? Any brothers in Dubai can help????

Continue to my last posting on the PRC girl in Dubai.

The PRC girl that Bro Kongsamiya introduced on the first outing called me the 2nd day afternoon hinting to me that she is available for me that night.

Since I got nothing to lose, arranged to meet her at my hotel room that evening.

At about 9pm, she reached my room and we started kissing and hugging. I asked her why she rejected me the night before. She uses excuse that her best friend is going back China so she needs to accompany her. Anyway, no time for all cock bull story.

She has very nice long premed hair with a nice body. I start to kiss her from the lip to the ears to the neck and my hands are busy playing with her tits. Her tits are in perfect shape, no too big and not too small. Since they are natural, it excites me. I love natural breasts that are firm and tender. Nice to lick and bite (softly). Quickly take off her t-shirt and wow, appeared the sexy and arousing black laced bra with her just nice tits hidden in side them.

I gently took off her black laced bra and rub it on my testicles and it makes my little brother very ‘angry’. He started to stand upright at 70 degrees and waiting to ‘drill’ the ‘hole’. So I started to unbutton her jeans and hidden in is a teddy bear printed underwear. Suddenly, my little brother seem to turned from angry to laughing……He was anticipating that will be the same matching black laced panty but instead it is a manlike teddy bear printed underwear. What a joke……..sigh…..

The mood was all gone when this happen. So I quickly took off her ‘underwear’ and the body is great. She is about 1.68m and with a flat stomach and 32C tits. I started to take off my clothes and advance on her. Kiss her all over from her pink tits to her stomach and to the little hairs. Initially wanted to lick her little cute pussy but did not as I think I better not lick a public toilet. Her pussy is pink and tight. Put in my finger to test water…..and she started to moan. She gets louder and louder when my finger starts to explore inside her. Trying to tickle her G spot and that make her wild……she start to ask for mercy and I keep on fingering her inside……….this go on for about 5 minutes and her pussy start to contract fiercely. Her stomach started to move and waist started to move about…..her ‘ah ah ah ah….’ started to get louder and louder. When she stopped all her movement, I know that she had cummed. Saw her sweat on her forehead and she looks lovely.

Without letting her rest, I put my little brother near her mouth and she start to lick on him. She has a long and sharp tongue which makes you feel good when she lick your little brother. She moved to my lower part and lick my testicles……occasionally with a little suction on them, not too rough….suction just nice to make my little brother standing hard. Quickly put my little brother into her mouth and she start to BBBJ. With her long and sharp tongue, my little brother is having a good time inside the ‘play ground’. This goes on for 5 minutes and my little brother cannot tahan anymore……….explored inside her mouth and she swallowed all the juices and further lick clean my little brother.

Pull out my little brother as he was defeated by the moist and playful ‘play ground’. She got up to bath and cleans the juices in her mouth. I also got up to clean my little brother. I looked at her while she is bathing, when she starts to wash her pink pussy, my little stand up again. Jump into the bathtub and bath together with her but the little brother start to tickle the little pussy. Using the bath foam as lubricator, little brother started rubbing the pink pussy. She starts to moan again. Pressed her to the wall and try to go in her with rubber but was stop by her as she will not continue unless I put on the little protection.

Quickly dry her and myself with the bid bath towel and carry her to the bed. Put her gently on the bed and she opened her legs to show me the pink pussy. The pussy was telling me…hurry up and fills me……without any further delay. Capped my little brother and start to insert into her. Bonking fiercely and continuously for more than 15 minutes until my little brother ejaculated.

Got up, clean and blah..blah..blah…..

Gave her the 500 Dirham that she wanted and kissed her goodbye.

May not call her again since I normally do not go back to the same girl again.

Name: Yang Yang
Place: China, Da Lian
Body: 32C, 23, 34
Damage: 500 Dirham, about S$235
Face: 7/10
Old 08-01-2006, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 22
Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexphere
hi bros ciblover, hope i will have a good bonking time too man! thats why I need you bros to guide me! Anyway bro lysander, I am going to be there for 3 days, not so sure which hotel yet. Will let you know once I find out. be there on the 15. :P
Bro Sexphere,
Maybe you should stay the hotel where Lysander is staying, Good location to access to all major pickup joint... Room quality maybe Bro Lysander can advise you, which I think its not bad..
Old 08-01-2006, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi bros ciblover, hope i will have a good bonking time too man! thats why I need you bros to guide me! Anyway bro lysander, I am going to be there for 3 days, not so sure which hotel yet. Will let you know once I find out. be there on the 15. :P
Hi Bro Sexphere,

If you are coming on the 15th then Bro Kongsamiya is still around. Bro Kongsamiya recommend the hotel I am staying which is Karama Hotel. Depending on who is paying (yourself or Company), I am paying AED400 per night which is about S$190. Their walk-in rate is AED550. Rooms are quite standard, nothing fancy. About 2 - 3 stars hotel facilities. There are plenty of good hotels but they will cost much more. Basically hotels in Dubai are quite expensive even by Singapore standard. Those 5 star hotel will cost you at least S$500 and above per night. If your company is paying, then go for those 5 star one. See you soon.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:46 PM
Samster

Kongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKongsamiya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysander
Hi Bro Sexphere,

If you are coming on the 15th then Bro Kongsamiya is still around. Bro Kongsamiya recommend the hotel I am staying which is Karama Hotel. Depending on who is paying (yourself or Company), I am paying AED400 per night which is about S$190. Their walk-in rate is AED550. Rooms are quite standard, nothing fancy. About 2 - 3 stars hotel facilities. There are plenty of good hotels but they will cost much more. Basically hotels in Dubai are quite expensive even by Singapore standard. Those 5 star hotel will cost you at least S$500 and above per night. If your company is paying, then go for those 5 star one. See you soon.
Bro Lysander,
Well said on the hotel price man.. Bro Sexphere if you are paying on your own and if you any hotel cheaper, it can be arranged for about sing 80 to 100 but then again you will have problems bringing firing targets back as these hotels has to submit to the police their guest list daily... Furthermore these hotels are occupied by 3rd world countries visitor which can be a problem.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sexphere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro kongsamiya and Lysander for your valuable advices! I will try to find out about that hotel kamara! I think that budget is still ok! Any other recommendations of hotel that we can bring guests in? I hope to see you guys there. Please let me know how to contact you guys there! Cheers guys!
Old 12-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Samster

Hi Bro Sexphere,

As far as I know, other 4 - 5 star hotels do let you bring in guest but at a price. Something that can range from AED50 - hundreds depending on which hotel. By the way, are you on your own expense or company's expense?
I will PM you my mobile number in Dubai. Call me when you arrive.

Quote:
Thanks bro kongsamiya and Lysander for your valuable advices! I will try to find out about that hotel kamara! I think that budget is still ok! Any other recommendations of hotel that we can bring guests in? I hope to see you guys there. Please let me know how to contact you guys there! Cheers guys!
Old 12-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Kongsamiya

No score, as you had said, no music plus no transport so no action loh....

Hard work on preparing budget or hard work on beds...????hehehehe

Go drinking, my treat lah.......

Just need your time.....all the rest of payments except bonking money will be mine. OK?....hehehe

Bro Sexphere did not response so do not know whether he is coming on 15th or not.......

If he is really coming, we can met for some drinking or look see look see.
Heheheeeeee

You know me well.... let me know if he is here.. and the rest can be arranged.
Get your PRO to do your DL converted. Your will get it immediately unlike the indians and chinese licence which they have to retake all the test again..
Anyway the licence will last for 10 years.

Now be careful when you said drinks on you hor.. can be very expensive on if I am in high spirit, a bottle of whisky or brandy can cost you 600 to 700 dhs( there goes 1 nite of bonking fee. hehehe...) jokining only.....
Old 12-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
My PRO like shit......one month gone and still have not settle my visa. sigh....

Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaa...............

That's life in Dubai man.. welcome to the club.. Anyway take it easy ok .. you have 60 days and extent another 30 days without flying out but only pays around 755 dhs. Then you will have to fly to renew your visit visa again, nearest to Doha around trip will takes about 3 hrs all in all and of cause same cost of visa extention plus air ticket..........
Old 15-01-2006, 11:01 PM
Utas89

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Dubai

[QUOTE=Kongsamiya]Bro Lysander,
well budder, i used to be a frequent traveller to mid east due to my nature of proffesion... my fav. hotel in dubai where value 4 $ is Traders. Corporate rate from Annie the sales director(Malaysian) was DH550 for Exe. floor.
Plenty of South East Asian there...& the cream is SIA stopover joint.. plenty of SIA gals... !!!
Old 18-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bro Sexphere

You didn't come to Dubai? I PM you my contact number but no calls from you???? .......
Bro Lysander,

I'd think that maybe bro Sexphere did went to Dubai but was unable to access SBF. Happened to me while I was there. The website was banned maybe due to explicit materials/pictures?? ( I suspect). Therefore, he may not be able to receive your PM.

Sigh....
Old 18-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Samster

Hi Bro CibLover

But I PM him my contact numbers before he leaves Singapore.
Anyway, in Dubai, you have to go www.sammyboyforum.com instead of www.forum.sammyboy.com which is why I can still access this forum.

21 days to my last day in Dubai unless my PRO do something to my work visa. sigh.......

Better if my PRO don't work on my visa so I can go back Singapore and see you in KL. hahahaha.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro Lysander,

I'd think that maybe bro Sexphere did went to Dubai but was unable to access SBF. Happened to me while I was there. The website was banned maybe due to explicit materials/pictures?? ( I suspect). Therefore, he may not be able to receive your PM.

Sigh....
Old 18-01-2006, 03:05 PM
Samster

Bro CibLover

Not really homesick but since there is an opportunity why not. Somemore get to clock more frequent flyer points mah.....Anyway, I can only fly back Singapore for a day or 2 and back again to Dubai. 7 hours in Business class is ok lah.....hehehehe....

Of course local food is still the best since we are local mah....hahahaha

The food sucks here in Dubai. Expensive and not up to the standard of our preferences. Most Chinese restuarants are run by Indians cooks.

Are you coming Dubai in near future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Bro Lysander,

Thanks for the info. Will try to do so next trip.
Hahaha....you must've been homesick, liao. Hoping for the work visa to expire and therefore, get to go back S'pore. However, do agree that we get homesick easily especially the food. Nothing beats local food eventhough you might be eating the best cuisine by their best chef there.

Well, invitation is still and will always be valid. Just PM me when you planned to be in KL.. And this goes for bro Kongsamiya too!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1