The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chongser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New massage at Bedok?

Share which shop, aldy so bad no worry police knows
Old 25-08-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Misterm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc.pls.
Old 13-09-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 11
warboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud ofwarboi has much to be proud of

Dear bedokians... Anyone knows where are the ladies from soul relief working at now?
Old 13-09-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
darkaka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkaka deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I tried this shop about 2 weeks ago. Got the contact through WeChat. I added this PRC and from photo look quite legit kind (afraid those WeChat scam).

As we were arranging the time slot. She told me in msg that she will be fully book if I not going to confirm a timing with her. I thought she was an ang pai or what. Nvm, I made an appointment for 90min with her.

When I reached that place, it seems still ok. So I msg her and telling her I want to enter from back door as I lazy to walk one loop to enter from main door.

I entered the shop, I could say I quite turned off.
1. no room kind.
2. the kopitiam beside damn noisy.
3. limited space.
The space was one of the turn off point for me. Imagine people beside you keeps on brush your arms (is customer walking in and out).

So everything was SOP. The massage strength all good. Until and ask me to turn and asked me do I want extra. I said ok, she told me additional $50...
I wanted to reject her but already half way. no 3 no 4. So I gave it to her. the rest were history...

For me, I will not RTM.
But for the ML, I will say she really not bad. Her boobs were damn soft and nice.
Old 28-09-2019, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOng45 View Post
Closed. Think Amy went 2 Tao yuan spa
Bro knows others went to? Previously went for wei wei, was quite good.
Old 29-09-2019, 03:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
UncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUncleOng45 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieUp View Post
Bro knows others went to? Previously went for wei wei, was quite good.
Easy. Go ‘RI YUE TAN SPA’ for Wei Wei
Old 30-09-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaka View Post
I tried this shop about 2 weeks ago. Got the contact through WeChat. I added this PRC and from photo look quite legit kind (afraid those WeChat scam).
re history...
Is the prc girl named Txxx Txxx?
Old 30-09-2019, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
deteriot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just now i saw the ladies outside the spa, one with short hair, i think is the lady boss, quite pretty. WNted to try but seems there are few customers and one uncle just went in. :P had to cancel.. T. T
Old 01-10-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleOng45 View Post
Easy. Go ‘RI YUE TAN SPA’ for Wei Wei
Anyone try her can give some head up a not.. as I maybe going today... Dun want waste money if not to the standard.. thank first for any information...can pm if can't talk openly..
Old 01-10-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

I went to this Spa in Bedok also. Was serviced by a Malaysian ML, quite young should be 28 or less. So will like to share a FR

Massage: 10/10 really some hard ones despite a skinny girl
Face: 8/10 to me, like an ah lian with lip stud
H/J: 10/10. Good stimulation and HDLY to keep you rock hard and super teaser.
Boobs: 1/10 as a boob guy, thats the only thing she lacks. A small A Cup. almost flat.

The pics she dons in WeChat is killer. but that day i went she is not well and i had booked earlier and she came down without make up like a GND which I quite glad. Other than her, I saw a small sized Cambodia ML also not bad looking. Petite and pretty I think should have B.

Had a small bathroom attached and a shorts for you to change.

Damage: P Massage $128 for an hour and a half. 50 for HJ.

Last edited by 4455; 01-10-2019 at 04:27 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry bro is it HJ or FJ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455 View Post
I went to this Spa in Bedok also. Was serviced by a Malaysian ML, quite young should be 28 or less. So will like to share a FR

F/J: 10/10. Good stimulation and HDLY to keep you rock hard and super teaser.
Boobs: 1/10 as a boob guy, thats the only thing she lacks. A small A Cup. almost flat.

The pics she dons in WeChat is killer. but that day i went she is not well and i had booked earlier and she came down without make up like a GND which I quite glad. Other than her, I saw a small sized Cambodia ML also not bad looking. Petite and pretty I think should have B.

Old 01-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future

Paisay Paisay. Is HJ.
Old 01-10-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: New massage at Bedok?

Quote:

Whaa... Total $178 damage... Hmm... On a high side...
Old 02-10-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The pics she dons in WeChat is killer.
Ail**n TCM. she don't allow roaming
Old 02-10-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

$178 is really steep. Could get a good FJ from young prc syts in central area. But if you are happy with the service then good for you.

I notice that the MLs' modus operandi is to persuade you to take up the more expensive P massage package and then you will be automatically prompted with GQ. If you opt for basic massage then ML will give all kinds of excuses to make you pay more for the "eligibility" to the GQ. Excuses like close curtain or require private room space then need to top up $.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1