The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
javdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Is there any good 4 hand massage?

Hi bro,

Recently, I wanna try a good four hand massage, anyone have experience where they provided good synchronize 4 hand massage, who they really can massage well.

Thank you in advance
Old 28-09-2022, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jt006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is there any good 4 hand massage?

Be prepared to pay twice the price for regular massage and twice the price when comes to GQ. Tried once just to get it off my checklist. Paid around 280 (Each ML requested for 80) back then. Not sure current price.
Old 28-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2566 / Power: 14
obscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond reputeobscenek2 has a reputation beyond repute

Better to go JB to try out this new stunt. Much cheaper too

Drop me a pm if your nick did not appear in Q waiting list for return points after upp-ing me

Min 5 points for exchange

Q waiting list: 2 (Refer to this list for Queue info)
Old 28-09-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscenek2 View Post
Better to go JB to try out this new stunt. Much cheaper too
Some even have 6 hands. Tried once in SG also. Paid 350. Tbh, not worth it as you only get to cum once. As mentioned, just to get it off your checklist only.
Old 02-10-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
javdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjavdamocles is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt006 View Post
Some even have 6 hands. Tried once in SG also. Paid 350. Tbh, not worth it as you only get to cum once. As mentioned, just to get it off your checklist only.
yea, Thanks for the tips. so true, that we have to paid twice GQ and come once only. Damn, didn't realise this.
Old 03-10-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by javdamocles View Post
yea, Thanks for the tips. so true, that we have to paid twice GQ and come once only. Damn, didn't realise this.
Unless you're able to cum twice, then the above price maybe more worth it for you to consider.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1