The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
1658a is a discrete haven place for many bros, but not difficult to locate. At T junction of Lorong 16 and Westerhout, there is a 4 storey apartment. But you notice this discrete 1658a even from the ground floor looking up with its LED lights flashing and a LED light box with 58a.

hope this helps.
Oh ok. So, it's that building and just have to go to 2f. It was raining just now, so I went off to another place. Thank you.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Good FR, thanks!
Mandy doesn't offer AR at all like Grace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It was raining in the afternoon, walked around the area to look for available PRC WL, almost all taken except for 1 from 1669 and WH04 each which I didn't pick. Didn't know how to get to 1658a in the end walked to 2058. Finally tried a PRC in GL, it quite a good experience.

Girl: 2058 Mandy
Time: $200 / 60 min (finished with 3min left on the clock lol)
Looks: 7/10. Average for a PRC girl of her age.
Shower: Shower + BBBJ in shower. She had a lot of lipstick, left a mark and washed it off lol.
Boobs: 8/10. Soft, natural, B?
Massage: Not really a massage, but she offered nice B2B action for front and back.
Catbath: 10/10. So far, the only one that gave me almost full back catbath. Front side is only lick nipples, chest and thighs.
French: 10/10. Lips very soft, very shiok when DFK non stop with tongue action.
BJ: 10/10. BBBJ start in shower and BBBJ on the bed with and without water in mouth.
FJ: 7/10. Starting abit tight to enter then feeling dies down after awhile. Cowgirl and missionary.
Gfe: Nice to chat with, hug tightly and feeling her soft natural body while enjoying DFK is very shiok.

I want try Grace next time, I saw her after session end (she started few mins before I reached).
Old 02-10-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwahyudi69 View Post
Good FR, thanks!
Mandy doesn't offer AR at all like Grace?
Mandy does AR as well. It feels different from the ones I got in BKK. Those are so ticklish while Mandy's is quite comfortable.
Old 02-10-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Mandy does AR as well. It feels different from the ones I got in BKK. Those are so ticklish while Mandy's is quite comfortable.
Wonder why only PRC WL give AR, none of the Thai or Viet willing to give AR even offer tips.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Wonder why only PRC WL give AR, none of the Thai or Viet willing to give AR even offer tips.
I think we just haven't met them yet. I think some Thai WL can give AR as well. Btw, if you smoke, Mandy may not french with you.
Old 02-10-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
Not so willing to share this but thai and viet does have AR and best of it without giving tips. Ymmv
Old 02-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

that day the WL was sucking my cock BBBJ, but when we were about to envelope into a kiss, I held back and I quickly kiss her forehead. I was thinking, she already suck my cock, I dont think I want to french. If she does AR on me and BBBJ, all the more no frenching.

So, maybe, better do frenching in shower room, after that, forget about the frenching.

So far, not many PRC does AR and frenching.
Old 02-10-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Try 1669, lulu.. not my taste.. cant erect. Failed on my end
Old 02-10-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Try 1669, lulu.. not my taste.. cant erect. Failed on my end
wow bro, 1669 Lu Lu she looks good yah, c cup. I wanted to try but couldnt get her. what happen
Old 02-10-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
wow bro, 1669 Lu Lu she looks good yah, c cup. I wanted to try but couldnt get her. what happen
No french, is my red flag. Plus she super hygiene, wipe wipe n wipe
Old 02-10-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
No french, is my red flag. Plus she super hygiene, wipe wipe n wipe
我擦, 我擦, 我擦 擦 擦 !
like that pao lu le la
Old 02-10-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

guess LuLu worried about covid cum monkey
Old 02-10-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
that day the WL was sucking my cock BBBJ, but when we were about to envelope into a kiss, I held back and I quickly kiss her forehead. I was thinking, she already suck my cock, I dont think I want to french. If she does AR on me and BBBJ, all the more no frenching.
If AR understandable if you don't wanna taste your own shit, but BBBJ I think still ok lah, since its your own cock anyway and easier to clean than the ass ... I think Mandy washes your ass quite thoroughly ...

Even during shower and before your BBBJ and AR, she maybe already done it with other customers.
Old 02-10-2022, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

best is DATY halfway

previous creampie oozing out
Old 02-10-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Gelat, thick creamy full of cream flavour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1