The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2022, 06:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you regret not marrying a Singaporean Girl sometimes?

The questions being posed makes me wonder whether the person has the mental capacity to think.

We don't even know who the fuck the girl you want to marry is. We don't even know her.

And then you come to the forums and ask whether you should marry this or that girl? WTF?

Impressive...
Old 21-03-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

I always advocate all samsters have every right to post here.....this ought to be one of the dumber threads I come across....

Regret marry Singaporean Girl? why leh? They have some genetic defects? Malaysian Girls better? How come? Their genes are highly compatible with Singaporean men? ATB all money faced?

I don't realise some of those who posted here have sampled enough Singaporean Girls to conclude their common trend...likewise for other Nationalities.

TS should get out of Singapore sometimes (and no, not just go on tours), and see how people live in other countries then maybe he will realise it is there is no one size fits all, you think it is like buying car? Buy the same model means the same specs?
Old 21-03-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
I always advocate all samsters have every right to post here.....this ought to be one of the dumber threads I come across....

Regret marry Singaporean Girl? why leh? They have some genetic defects? Malaysian Girls better? How come? Their genes are highly compatible with Singaporean men? ATB all money faced?

I don't realise some of those who posted here have sampled enough Singaporean Girls to conclude their common trend...likewise for other Nationalities.

TS should get out of Singapore sometimes (and no, not just go on tours), and see how people live in other countries then maybe he will realise it is there is no one size fits all, you think it is like buying car? Buy the same model means the same specs?
Ts meant those who marry foreign wives, did they regret
Old 21-03-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Ts meant those who marry foreign wives, did they regret
Yes i am aware of that. My point to him was there is no one size fits all in this kind of situation.

Does he mean all Singaporean girls are the same and all foreign wives act differently? The thing is they are all individuals and they behave differently. The question is so open everyone will have a different answer, then what useful information can he gather?
Old 31-03-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Malaysian girl also okay, alot of elder generation also maalysians. But malaysians also got all kinds.
What makes you think so? Malaysian and foreign thai, vietnam girls no different. They are in SG for a reason and that reason is for a better life.
Old 31-03-2022, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
What makes you think so? Malaysian and foreign thai, vietnam girls no different. They are in SG for a reason and that reason is for a better life.
Thats why i put malaysian also have all kinds, some good some bad
Old 08-04-2022, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
ErikTenHag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only regret getting married.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
np99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikTenHag View Post
I only regret getting married.
😂

This is so true
Old 16-04-2022, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by np99 View Post
😂

This is so true

Malaysian are more greedy n money face,my personal opinion, cos I marry one,regret, even resort to stealing from my family members n including myself , really shameful when caught ,but still thick skin n Don admit, exchange rate of 1 to 3 makes ppl crazy n only divide with a border only, her sister n family also asking for money also.sad
Old 17-04-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt88_2 View Post
Malaysian are more greedy n money face,my personal opinion, cos I marry one,regret, even resort to stealing from my family members n including myself , really shameful when caught ,but still thick skin n Don admit, exchange rate of 1 to 3 makes ppl crazy n only divide with a border only, her sister n family also asking for money also.sad
That's literally one massive sample size.
Old 20-04-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
No matter what, I feel Singaporean girls are still the best afterall. SG girls may be hard to court initially but after they marry you, at least they understand SG hardships & lifestyles hence normally dun go hard on you.

Foreign girls are much easier to court but after marry you, they make so much demands as though you are very well off. Lets be honest, foreign girls marry you not because they like you but rather they want to live a live in Singapore.
Unbelievable
Old 26-04-2022, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 2
PrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud ofPrivateRyan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
No matter what, I feel Singaporean girls are still the best afterall. SG girls may be hard to court initially but after they marry you, at least they understand SG hardships & lifestyles hence normally dun go hard on you.

Foreign girls are much easier to court but after marry you, they make so much demands as though you are very well off. Lets be honest, foreign girls marry you not because they like you but rather they want to live a live in Singapore.
Wah seh, u 100% support local products, sometimes change eat exotic food also not bad
Old 27-04-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tommy007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many experience bros here
Old 28-04-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
Wah seh, u 100% support local products, sometimes change eat exotic food also not bad
Eat exotic food is ok but marriage is more complicated. If there are kids, having 2 Singaporean parents will be better when the kids start studying. Primary school maths and English are harder to learn when 1 of the spouse is a foreigner.

I spoke to a prc lady with a son studying in our primary school recently son is P6 and doesn't have assessment books. Prc doesn't even know assessment books exist.
Old 29-04-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

In general,stay single better ,if need marry a Singaporean girls better, from personal experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1