The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Sampathmalla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 6 H66

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
L18 i found have... but lousy gfe and service so throw away liao
i found have.. but gfe so service throw away
L6H66 G5
Old 02-07-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
actually i came over from dome 1

if service louya den suan liao... might as well pcc..
if service louya den suan liao... might as well pcc..
WH14 G2; WH43 G88; WH54 G8;
1838 G18; 1840 G3;
2041 G19, G68
Old 02-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ultraliontits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
didnt know this 23 is new...
what i notice about her on first scan i tot was supposedly D boobs and like u said she is VERY meaty...
dont think i will try after seeing your FR
avoid list (personal experience for lousy GFE):-
L06H66 G5;
L08H45 G2;
Old 05-07-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
gn1252018 is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Re: Lorong 6 H66

Last week tried G5. BBW (BIG BODY OLD WOMAN) in L06H66. I think She’s been here for nearly year or less.

Looks – BBW Average looking, she has fat stomach too, but I like her BW body.
Age – may be at 27~28 but looks older.
Boobs – Average 34+B SAGGY BOOBS.
Catbath – she did not help me during bath. She never attempt to help me to bath at all, she was just standing beside me after shower she dry ups and stared playing with her mobile looks like chatting with regulars or boyfriend as heard from this forum that she had a boyfriend he sleeps with her.
NO BBJ….. only CBJ – she try to put on condom even though my dick was not hard enough to put condom. and her CBJ was very bad and I noticed cbj was worst experience I ever had in Gaylang.
FJ – Loose pussy. NOT GOOD loose pussy and no action from her at all, looks like I’m fucking a doll and totally a different WL from most of Gaylang WLs. Finally she was not able to make me cum as her service is too bad and very poor, so my mood was off, so finally I dressed up and left.
GFE – not friendly and I found that she had attitude problems and never see her smiling face, she did never show any customer friendly attitude she’s very different compare to WLs which I had tried in Gaylang. She can speak moderate or good English but I think she’s having attitude problems.
Her attitude however kind of sucks, cold and very UNFRIENDLY, I have this feeling that she HATES MEN?
Although her looks and body average my type but now I’m looking for better option in Geylang, it’s too bad she hates selected MEN mostly Indian or Bangla may be, looks like she only likes Far Eastern TYPE MEN and Caucasians TYPE MEN.......... I don’t think I will RTF her.......Although I like her body BBW TYPE….…...but, her attitude towards me is just too bad and I might be her selective DISLIKE TYPE MAN.
Rtf – NOT LIKELY AS SHE’S HAVING ATTITUDE PROBLEMS.

In my opinions..……some girls are may be like that......when they have enough regulars customers and enough overnight customers, especially when they have BOYFRIEND to totally supports and sleeps with these WLs EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT, for next one year or more and they become picky and choosy which new customers to give good service too…... those one lar...I’m not handsome enough for her la.. Heheh…
Old 05-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

penetratorrr is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn1252018 View Post
Last week tried G5. BBW (BIG BODY OLD WOMAN) in L06H66. I think She’s been here for nearly year or less.

Looks – BBW Average looking, she has fat stomach too, but I like her BW body.
Age – may be at 27~28 but looks older.
Boobs – Average 34+B SAGGY BOOBS.
Catbath – she did not help me during bath. She never attempt to help me to bath at all, she was just standing beside me after shower she dry ups and stared playing with her mobile looks like chatting with regulars or boyfriend as heard from this forum that she had a boyfriend he sleeps with her.
NO BBJ….. only CBJ – she try to put on condom even though my dick was not hard enough to put condom. and her CBJ was very bad and I noticed cbj was worst experience I ever had in Gaylang.
FJ – Loose pussy. NOT GOOD loose pussy and no action from her at all, looks like I’m fucking a doll and totally a different WL from most of Gaylang WLs. Finally she was not able to make me cum as her service is too bad and very poor, so my mood was off, so finally I dressed up and left.
GFE – not friendly and I found that she had attitude problems and never see her smiling face, she did never show any customer friendly attitude she’s very different compare to WLs which I had tried in Gaylang. She can speak moderate or good English but I think she’s having attitude problems.
Her attitude however kind of sucks, cold and very UNFRIENDLY, I have this feeling that she HATES MEN?
Although her looks and body average my type but now I’m looking for better option in Geylang, it’s too bad she hates selected MEN mostly Indian or Bangla may be, looks like she only likes Far Eastern TYPE MEN and Caucasians TYPE MEN.......... I don’t think I will RTF her.......Although I like her body BBW TYPE….…...but, her attitude towards me is just too bad and I might be her selective DISLIKE TYPE MAN.
Rtf – NOT LIKELY AS SHE’S HAVING ATTITUDE PROBLEMS.

In my opinions..……some girls are may be like that......when they have enough regulars customers and enough overnight customers, especially when they have BOYFRIEND to totally supports and sleeps with these WLs EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT, for next one year or more and they become picky and choosy which new customers to give good service too…... those one lar...I’m not handsome enough for her la.. Heheh…
hmmm. seems like u like BBW.
it must be a terrible experience. what a nightmare.
Old 05-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gn1252018 View Post
Last week tried G5. BBW (BIG BODY OLD WOMAN) in L06H66. I think

stared playing with her mobile looks like chatting with regulars or boyfriend as heard from this forum that she had a boyfriend he sleeps with her.

Although her looks and body average my type but now I’m looking for better option in Geylang, it’s too bad she hates selected MEN mostly Indian or Bangla may be, looks like she only likes Far Eastern TYPE MEN and Caucasians TYPE MEN.
I heard she has an Indian bf.
Then how can she hate Indians or bangala then?
Old 05-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Heheh......I'm sharing my experience with this G5 WL, I'm not sure whether this WL is having Indian, Bangla, Chinese or Caucasian boyfriend, but I read about it from this forum that she's having boyfriend and he sleeps with her every Saturday night and all her Saturdays overnights are reserved for her boyfriend that's all, I'm not sure of anything la!.....heheh......
Old 06-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes agree with cassano10, you may know inner and outer info of all these WL's in L6H66....
Old 07-07-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Should be Indian... I saw before a late night when I was here where several are awaiting their ON lady and th okt was calling out the numbers
Old 07-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bbwbingbbw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Should be Indian... I saw before a late night when I was here where several are awaiting their ON lady and th okt was calling out the numbers
[QUOTE=GN007SG;17543326]
sorry since none is sure about, whether this 0666 G5 is having boyfriend or not! Anyone can say anything ok.....should be? can be? may be? Anyone and may not be.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorrr View Post
hmmm. seems like u like BBW.
it must be a terrible experience. what a nightmare.
penetratorrr;
hmmm. yes I like BBW's can you recommend one with good attitude from GL?
Old 09-07-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ValentinoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went and saw G15 and decided to try her

Look – More to chubby size, those who like abit fat and chubby girl can try her

Age – i think she told me 25

Boobs – average b cup quite firm

Catbath – standard procedure, bathe liao help me dry up then lie down on bed lick nipple all these. BBBJ was given to me, abit of teeth need more bros to guide her.

FJ –Willing to try out different style which i requested. overall still not bad. Doggie style with her round ass is the best.

GFE – Friendly and always smiling. Still give me goodbye kiss when i leaving.

Overall, i would give her a rating of 8/10. Worth to try for those who havent try yet.
Old 09-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
overdue FR for G18
I hesitated to post this FR as there were some discussion abt her earlier..

looks – 7.5 (she looks more photogenic.. but she already scored higher than many other cat50)
Boobs – 7.5 (i think 36C.. felt very natural to me)
Body – 7.5 (she is quite fair compared to many other thai gals and she told me she is half chinese?)
BBBJ - 7 (slow and sensual)
FJ - 8 (tried several positions... enjoyable)
GFE – 7 (felt it was more of the kind of customer rs gfe... but at least better than giving me a cold shoulder)
Service - 7 (overall worth a try..)
RTF – depends... if only gfe scored higher. apparently she seems quite fully booked everyday.. she is already AP before I visited this house
Any tiraks can confirm G18 real or fake boobs ?
Old 09-07-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
silicon la...obvious to me..
nothing like that viet ger g68 iirc that type...
Old 11-07-2018, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
Its Enhanced but its soft...
got many type duno how to explain

Last edited by GN007SG; 13-07-2018 at 02:41 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1