The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Tread died?
Old 03-09-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Agree. Room was nicer than I thought. Took no. 30. Even though picture look similar to real person, the service is really subpar. The B2B is very disappointing. Actually I wouldn't even call it B2B. Just rub the body abit with her enhanced boobs then HJ already.

Better take the 198rm elsewhere until the service get better.
Bro, is it the same little saigon, the contact is Ken?

Where to see the photos? Ken's profile only got like a few girls. not sure if need to msg him for more.
Old 12-09-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Saw a new shop opening at old LS spot last month. Start already?
Old 12-09-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 12
Rassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to beholdRassy1 is a splendid one to behold

New shop called zen Zeng. Same location as LS. Service terrible. Don’t recommend going.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rassy1 View Post
New shop called zen Zeng. Same location as LS. Service terrible. Don’t recommend going.
There's another beside Zen zeng
Old 20-09-2022, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SexyGigolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by koukou View Post
There's another beside Zen zeng
Tried number 8 last week. She is super pretty and young. Massage was okay but the special was weak. Only allowed groping. Just as I was about to suck, she increased her speed to jerk me off. Sianz
Old 21-09-2022, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyGigolo View Post
Tried number 8 last week. She is super pretty and young. Massage was okay but the special was weak. Only allowed groping. Just as I was about to suck, she increased her speed to jerk me off. Sianz
No 8 from Zen Zheng spa?
Old 30-09-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
joshuachuayc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went in a few nights ago, asked for #17 but she has returned to Vietnam. Asked the minah to recommend me a pretty lass and was not disappointed.

Was led to a room by the countergirl and decided to take a shower first. When I came out of the shower I was treated with a pleasant surprise. The em was petite and looked really young. Her skin was fair but I must say that she's not for boob-lovers.

At one glance she can pass off as 15-16years old who is halfway through puberty. I chitchatted with her awhile and found out that she's only 20 and been in Malaysia not too long.

Her massage was a lot better than expected and not the piano-kind. Her hands were soft and her skin was smooth. Everytime (other than her hands) came into contact with me, it was electric. After the massage was done she started the b2b and again, her softness really turned me on. If that wasn't enough, she also nibbled on my ear and breathed into it. I will leave the rest up to your imagination.

Found a gem at Zen Zeng; will definitely return.
Old 30-09-2022, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alicedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuachuayc View Post
Went in a few nights ago, asked for #17 but she has returned to Vietnam. Asked the minah to recommend me a pretty lass and was not disappointed.

Was led to a room by the countergirl and decided to take a shower first. When I came out of the shower I was treated with a pleasant surprise. The em was petite and looked really young. Her skin was fair but I must say that she's not for boob-lovers.

At one glance she can pass off as 15-16years old who is halfway through puberty. I chitchatted with her awhile and found out that she's only 20 and been in Malaysia not too long.

Her massage was a lot better than expected and not the piano-kind. Her hands were soft and her skin was smooth. Everytime (other than her hands) came into contact with me, it was electric. After the massage was done she started the b2b and again, her softness really turned me on. If that wasn't enough, she also nibbled on my ear and breathed into it. I will leave the rest up to your imagination.

What number?
Old 29-10-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 6
Blackrider24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackrider24 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went in recently to Zen Zeng spa, as I missed the good ole days of Little Saigon where we can play with the Viet Bus with B2B.

I initially asked for number 12, 18 and 17 as recommended by the bros here recently, but Bro Ken told me that all these girls have all gone back to Vietnam already, and this month they have a totally new batch of girls coming in recently (so bros pls note that the FRs before all cannot reference liao..)

Asked Bro Ken to recommend me one since all the girls are new. Was led up to a pretty nice cosy room. A few mins later, a Viet Bu (no 30) came in. She wasn't really my type, a bit on the meaty side, and big boobs (maybe bros here who love big boobs will love it), but would say her service really not bad. Did the SOP of showering with her, and she did quite a good job washing you up. But the sian part is the language barrier.

Massage was so so only, as expected, but she got quite GFE feel, still can hug you tightly while I suck on her boobs. Must say she really know how to rub her boobs against you very well, service is really there. At one point when she was HJ me, I was on a missionary position with her, with her hand stroking my lil bro. My lil brother nearly went into her pussy a couple of times, but I didn't went in...cos wasn't wearing a condom.. I think she is still quite new, so bro pls treat her with care.

FR
Massage: 3/10
Looks: 5/10 (not SYT, probably around 30+)
Boobs: 5/10 (too big for my liking, and slightly saggy, but some bros here may like it)
B2B: 8/10 (her willingness to serve is a plus point)
HJ: 7/10
RTM: Maybe, will try other places first
Old 29-10-2022, 10:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 16
DragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuachuayc View Post

Bro care to share location of shop. Thanks much.
Old 03-11-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
joshuachuayc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKiss85 View Post
Bro care to share location of shop. Thanks much.
Zen Zeng @ Taman Sri Tebrau
Old 05-11-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
KungFuTurtle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the damage like there
Old 09-11-2022, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFuTurtle View Post
What's the damage like there
if i am not mistaken...

its RM 68 for 1 hour... "massage" aka entry fees
extra u direct nego with the girls...
Old 09-11-2022, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 19
colddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to beholdcolddoggie is a splendid one to behold

Have they shifted back to their old location beside Bangkok spa? They were at zen zeng hotel during covid right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1