The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by samunouno View Post
u very sharp. not only take out. but buy her time for whole day + shopping + eating. haha

What's this YF thing ah? Sorry I noob blur cock
go health centre forum Shaky is the okt.
now only got Demi and Alice. they are both sisters...dunno real or not
Old 09-09-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 33
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Yeah she overbooked, that's her issue liao, just that you try to crack a joke and it backfired, also okay la, this is fate. Means no fate to bonk her. Move on ba, can find better ones out there. Saved your $150-$180 ytd.. maybe later you go up, she also rush service and then since she overbooked, you might not get the full hour service as well.

Blessing in disguise
150-180??? just to HJ?
Old 09-09-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
That’s provided Sherry didn’t shift location. Last I know she was staying in the master bedroom with attached shower. Anw I realised nowadays these MLs like to shift house quite frequently.
shift is good la... safer for both parties.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skk888888888 View Post
Totally Agree...my advice...such posts ignore...
Nope. Actually I won't ignore. I feel rats who continue to try to make this thread toxic must be always called out for their lies and deliberate shit-stirring, fake stories.

So we can achieve "world peace, good and legit FRs of decent MLs"....to borrow a quote, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
There are quite some rascals here who deserved to be called out
Absolutely!!!
Old 09-09-2022, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr6 View Post
Ty bro! Return upzz!!!

Haha yup yup! Both mental and physical challenge! Although males are genetically wired to lose when it comes to the number of times we can do it lol

So unfair!! Lol
thanks. btw remember to put your name when u upz ppl. for me I can see your name, but free members will not be able to do so. just my 2 cents
Old 09-09-2022, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Take out then what? Quite recently brought out a ML then she chu pattern machiam brought her out once must become bfgf... kept hinting and I just tisiao until kena 拉黑 . Really shitty if you ask me, it is not as if I didn't pay for those sessions... simi bfgf? Offer to give me money instead?
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Imagine they ask you to bring them to orchard and those boutiques....
Happened to me before. Lady suddenly text me on father's day ask me out for lunch. brought her out to eat then talk cock abit. after that keep hinting say she want to go mbs even though i told her im not interested to go walkwalk/shopping. flat out told her i can bring her go but dont expect me to buy a single thing for you. can see her face pua sian after hearing my statement.

walking to car, start to hold my hand. say she like me alot, think that we are very compatible all that. ask me if i can be her boyfriend all. tell me things like ask you buy this for me is like a "见面礼", next time dont need already. just to see how "greedy" she was, i ask her whats her requirement. she say must support her if no customer, must pay her rent, must bring her go shopping buy things. told her off on the spot, tell her this kind of money i go and burn also feel more gei yan.

drop her home and blacklisted her. she kept trying to text me after but i just ignored.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
JonathanTk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just fuck them then go home. Be their boyfriend? Siao ar?
Remember they are just whores. Tbo, who want a whore as girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Happened to me before. Lady suddenly text me on father's day ask me out for lunch. brought her out to eat then talk cock abit. after that keep hinting say she want to go mbs even though i told her im not interested to go walkwalk/shopping. flat out told her i can bring her go but dont expect me to buy a single thing for you. can see her face pua sian after hearing my statement.

walking to car, start to hold my hand. say she like me alot, think that we are very compatible all that. ask me if i can be her boyfriend all. tell me things like ask you buy this for me is like a "见面礼", next time dont need already. just to see how "greedy" she was, i ask her whats her requirement. she say must support her if no customer, must pay her rent, must bring her go shopping buy things. told her off on the spot, tell her this kind of money i go and burn also feel more gei yan.

drop her home and blacklisted her. she kept trying to text me after but i just ignored.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
haha still nin so courteous ah? lol
Yup bro. I always use 您 when sending them messages for appointment booking. Being polite does help to get an appointment 😬
Old 09-09-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 2
Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!Starr6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
thanks. btw remember to put your name when u upz ppl. for me I can see your name, but free members will not be able to do so. just my 2 cents
Well noted. Thank you for the pointers!
Old 09-09-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 5
Cocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to beholdCocksmallsmall is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/fen-fen-massage/

Had a session with Fen Fen, for once the photos posted are a true reflection of the actual person. Sexy MILF with a figure most men will die for, she looks not younger but her skin is smooth and very well taken care.

Location is very near a MRT station, so definitely no issues for those not driving, Place is clean and new. She has a very sweet face, a good C cup which is natural and soft, but honestly her massage is not the best I've encountered, but will cut her some slack due to her immaculate figure, lol . The sensual part was just mind blowing, with those smooth porcelain hands running through your body, I doubt one can sustain too long, and she was totally naked for the sensual part. Not sure if she allows fingering as I didn't try.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Skk888888888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nope. Actually I won't ignore. I feel rats who continue to try to make this thread toxic must be always called out for their lies and deliberate shit-stirring, fake stories.

So we can achieve "world peace, good and legit FRs of decent MLs"....to borrow a quote, lol.

Absolutely!!!
My bad....yes....must call them out...esp when its untrue.....it also gives the girls unnecessary stress....Rascals....
Old 09-09-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
There are quite some rascals here who deserved to be called out
Rachel looks familiar ..Returnee or role switcher
Old 09-09-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 2
Thrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThrusty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarboy123 View Post
Tried Bi Er today. It's her last day tomorrow before RTC. She told me story about breaking up with her ex bf recently and start to provide special (if you ask her tactfully). You may be lucky... Lol

Nice lady with awesome body/boobs. Her syt face is unforgettable
Massage is quite average but the hot bod is to die for.

She is really unlucky since arrived to our shore kena police raid, and sg ex bf who wanted her to stop doing massages and to spend time with him, but she really needs the money. Anyway sounds like complicated relationship.

Those bro seeing her tomorrow... Good luck and ask and top up if she feels comfortable

Hope she returns to our shores soon
Just visited Bi Er. Though she has broken up with her bf, she is not providing any special other than the service listed on the web.

No such top up as what you shared
Old 09-09-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 7
cress is a Helpful and Caring Samstercress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-15.com/mandy-massage/

Review for Mandy

Very nice attitude and willing to accommodate request.
Great massage skills, got strength, have a proper massage bed.
Good tongue skills, knows how to please a man.
Only down side is photo is quite far from real person, like 20% likeliness.
She have other packages too, not sure about price cos didn't ask.
Rtm: a small maybe
Old 09-09-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Hi fellow boob lover bros

I need help choose
Between

Xuan/rayna
Or
Jing Jing
Or
Lin lin

In terms of slim body and boob shape?

Who has the nicest boob shape? I don’t see a point to have but but droopy boobies..

I liked Zoya’s proportions
KK was good too

Also
Massage lovers bros
Used to frequent
Aimee and zoya

Slim, nice tits and good massage!!

How does Zora (didn’t reply my WA) and Arissa compare to the above 2?

Thanks a lot.. appreciate some help
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1