The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 9
leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!leo85 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Zora is a vanilla (similar to Arissa). Visited her at her place a number of times before she is listed on SLG. She is fair, has a great body and pretty good looks IMO. Nice pair of boobs. Semi nude during sensual. YMMV. She is able to give a hard massage so those who are looking for a good massage can give her a try! As for the location, it's not near MRT and quite secluded. So for first timers, it's advisable to reach earlier to familiarise yourself with the area.

Last edited by leo85; 18-08-2022 at 11:55 AM.
Old 18-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
not zoya but zora, wonder if look promising
Not landmine for sure, visited her during her previous stint working in spa.
Quite a looker imo and nice pair of boobs, probably around mid 20s.
Yet to visit her this time so unsure about level of playability but not as money face as shan shan for sure.

Thank you
Old 18-08-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
chris_powell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
Nice. She is worth the $.
I don't need her to blow and get nude.
Wear more is better for me to remove piece by piece.😁
Any special or extra service provide?
Old 18-08-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Not landmine for sure, visited her during her previous stint working in spa.
Quite a looker imo and nice pair of boobs, probably around mid 20s.
Yet to visit her this time so unsure about level of playability but not as money face as shan shan for sure.

Thank you
Playability and sensual level very low like your typical vanilla..

Those who prefer heavy-flavoured stuff can skip lol..

Agree with those who praise her looks and figure..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-08-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Does sgbeautycastle and sglonelyguy share the same data base ? Anyone can help ?
This one i think only the ML WL can help you check unless we are inside the database group
Old 18-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Tried her before when she was at the shop in the east. Not sure if its strict shop policy or what, service is limited. Haha don't think will change much but bro that have tried her, please send in your field report
That shop at the east (be***), dam jialat. That should be the worst spa in east side. The reception will tom peep us nonstop
Old 18-08-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3733 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Not exactly a red beret MR since it’s Abby aka “Liu Yifei” second stint in SG. Those with her old WC can contact her but from my understanding she will be listed these few days and will have limited slots per day.

Some know her as the “Taiwanese” meimei. During her first stint her rate was one of the highest at $130. She has long legs, sweet voice, smooth skin. Seems to have slimed down quite a bit now she really more 瓜子脸。

Understand she will be providing ear digging services as this was quite popular during her first stint. Location was central. More suitable for drivers with roadside parking.

Very nice apartment. Regulars will remember this property. She is still as beautiful (to me) as before. Gave me high GFE with a body hug and a warm 好久不见。

Brewed a good pot of Chinese tea. For a moment was enjoying her 茶艺🍵and we reminisce about the good old days during her first stint.

Took a quick shower while she laid down new fresh towel. She provide massage with oil so if you don’t want oil massage please let her know in advance. Efforts shown but definitely can be harder. But clearly I’m not here for that.

Her sensual is still as good. Her warm body against yours. As she nibbles on your ears and giggles girlishly. Not huge (.)(.) but sensitive to touch. Nips Harden upon stimulation. Her skillful hands rim the penile head sending waves of ecstasy. Left a very happy man.

One of the prettiest ML IMHO at this current moment. Will definitely RTM as her return was a nice surprise. YMMV. Will update this post when her listing is up.
Old 18-08-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Not exactly a red beret MR since it’s Abby aka “Liu Yifei” second stint in SG. Those with her old WC can contact her but from my understanding she will be listed these few days and will have limited slots per day.
Wasnt she already featured in the health centre thread
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:

One of the prettiest ML IMHO at this current moment. Will definitely RTM as her return was a nice surprise. YMMV. Will update this post when her listing is up.
Looking forward to trying or seeing more FR!
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
That shop at the east (be***), dam jialat. That should be the worst spa in east side. The reception will tom peep us nonstop
Yeah, that's y i wasn't sure if limited roamng is due to shop or ML but her message is good la. Just didn't rtm to that shop after that session with her. Hopefully she isn't that restrictive as a freelance
Old 18-08-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Wasnt she already featured in the health centre thread
Lol. This is the only thread I visit regularly. Took a quick glance at the health centre thread. Don’t see any thread with her name. Maybe you can point all of us in the right direction. Thank you.
Old 18-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Looking forward to trying or seeing more FR!
Sharing is caring.
Old 18-08-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol. This is the only thread I visit regularly. Took a quick glance at the health centre thread. Don’t see any thread with her name. Maybe you can point all of us in the right direction. Thank you.
"Hot gem not to be missed - Abby~ (Ms A)"
Old 18-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
"Hot gem not to be missed - Abby~ (Ms A)"
Different Abby bro. But kudos for verifying.
Old 18-08-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Rtm Jing Jing again … in summary she is really very good … good attitude … improved massage skills … killer enormous natural boobs ! Will stick with her till she leave
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1