The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-08-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Song Song is gone and will never come back. Too soon perhaps. Will leave many bros with a void...
Yup. Felt it. Thought I am past such phase after years of cheonging and previous similar experiences but I guess when you come across one that click w you, it will still tug your heartstrings, especially if RTM same ML regularly is the cheonging style. SS is a pretty lass whom is wonderful to spend time with. Another bona fide looker ML off this scene. Sigh.
Old 22-08-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yup. Felt it. SS is a pretty lass whom is wonderful to spend time with. Another bona fide looker ML off this scene. Sigh.
Though good looking , I actually find her looks not extraordinary. Xiao Xiao also that type of looks what. Lol. Also SS body not that impressive.

But nonetheless I had a fabulous time with SS as well. Her demure ways are rather fetching. However, for me nothing out of the ordinary, so quite easily replaceable.

Bye bye forever Song Song, best wishes
Old 22-08-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-dan-ni/

Dan Ni is really intriguing. When she first appeared, her tattoos did remind me of a mix of Meng Xiao and Jessie. But since Dan Ni is ML, her services are a lite of those two. But to cut a long story short, Dan Ni is easily a wonderful addition to everyone's rotating list.

Room: Bright and spacious, felt at home immediately. Clean towers and bathroom.

Massage wise was ok, she can hold a good conversation so take the time to break some ice.

Sensual wise, she has a wonderfully smooth body. I think she takes care of herself extremely well. Feeling her body is already enough to make any guy shoot straight way. Plus her fully nude tattooed body pleasuring you, just imagine a yakusa lady pleasuring you, then finishing you off later. Has a pair of wonderful pear shape boobs, I think boob lovers will appreciate and enjoy.

After the deed, do try her wonderfully soothing head massage, not something you want to miss as well.

Very value for money. RTM anytime!
Old 22-08-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Though good looking , I actually find her looks not extraordinary. Xiao Xiao also that type of looks what. Lol. Also SS body not that impressive.

But nonetheless I had a fabulous time with SS as well. Her demure ways are rather fetching. However, for me nothing out of the ordinary, so quite easily replaceable.

Bye bye forever Song Song, best wishes
you are right, though Song Song has a great rapport with most people, she can be replaceable. Though I would rather she was available. I could not manage to book her for her remaining days, so I guess thats deja vu. Just that such a sweet demure and pleasant lady is hard to find and come across nowadays. This past year had seen the departure of many good quality ladies, such as Ningxia, Longnv and now Song Song. Very sad but have to move on.
Old 22-08-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Though good looking , I actually find her looks not extraordinary. Xiao Xiao also that type of looks what. Lol. Also SS body not that impressive
Haha, I am the kind that grade looks separately from figure/overall. Hence if the face is pretty, I can disregard the figure..so long as not out of shape of coz lol. Looks that captivate me plus good rapport? Always a recipe for wonderful time spent, which is my experience with SS. It was good while it lasted
Old 22-08-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried sugar aka LL. Looks is pleasant wun reject. Body is slim, skin is smooth and nice pair of leg. Overall a good experience for bros who prefer less hard-core stuff. Recommended to try (understand no record or bad record will not be accepted). RTM is a yes.
Old 22-08-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Natalie vs Xue er, former or latter is better?

Why I ask? Simply loved Natalie’s service. Never visited XE because my number not in her database. Trying to figure out if its worth the while to go through some hassle to find my way into her database. Tia
Old 22-08-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Natalie looks several years younger for sure lol
Old 22-08-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
This past year had seen the departure of many good quality ladies, such as Ningxia, Longnv and now Song Song. Very sad but have to move on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Looks that captivate me plus good rapport? Always a recipe for wonderful time spent, which is my experience with SS. It was good while it lasted
Chin up guys. At least we had the pleasure of having met her and shared intimate times. Here's hoping for more chiobus soon.

Seems like most of the quality MLs are still the returnees from 2019. No new MLs are as memorable, except perhaps Zhu Zhu for me.
Old 22-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Natalie vs Xue er, former or latter is better?

Why I ask? Simply loved Natalie’s service. Never visited XE because my number not in her database. Trying to figure out if its worth the while to go through some hassle to find my way into her database. Tia
Natalie - memories
Too bad she quit the scene
Old 22-08-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chin up guys. At least we had the pleasure of having met her and shared intimate times. Here's hoping for more chiobus soon.

Seems like most of the quality MLs are still the returnees from 2019. No new MLs are as memorable, except perhaps Zhu Zhu for me.
the soccer ball ZZ, what's the verdict on boobs , real or enh?
Old 22-08-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliboy View Post
Seldom write FRs but decide to do a short FRs for Jessica and Xiao Xi (They doesnt really need it though). Visited Jessica before the KTV saga and Xiao Xi few days back. Saw many gd FRs for them so considered fail safe options for me to try.

Jessica - An elegant lady with the OL look. Should be in late 20s or early 30s. Tall and slim. Soft spoken and accommodating. Massage quite good. Love her slim long legs. Fully nude while doing the deed, no rush. Place is very convenient and accessible via MRT. Drivers also no issue to find cp lots.
RTM: Yes! Difficult to get slots though.

Xiao Xi - Petite, small size gal. Should be late 20s or early 30s but looks younger because of her size. Soft spoken and easy to talk to. Got massage bed and her back stepping is good! Semi nude, with modest boobs (as many bros had already mentioned). Did a short covered BJ, followed by HJ. Had a head massage after the deed. Place is discreet and easy to find and accessible but not near MRT. Foot soldiers may have to walk 10 to 15 mins from nearest MRT. Have road side parking but may have prob finding a lot during peak hours.
RTM: Yes!
For Xiao Xi, u paid extra for CBJ? I visited her last week and During HJ, I ask her got do CBJ? He told me need pay extra…
Old 23-08-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 15
tigra is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigra is a Helpful and Caring Samstertigra is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just recently came back to the ml scene and thought i contribute a few FRs too..

1. An-an: much talk about ML in here. I guess she appeal to most but i find the session a bit overhyped. Perhaps my expectation is too high given the raving reviews on her. Session was also cut short and is around 45-50 min from stepping into the room to finish shower and left the place. Not as pretty as i thought she was but she exudes a bit of the exotic feel.

2. Zhu li: Another highly rated ML here. I though she is quite bubbly and despite all the service she provided as stated but again i guess it is just me, i somehow can't click with her.

3. CC: the session is very similar to an earlier post by the other brother. She is by far the most polite ML i have visited and i find her the prettiest among the 3. Exudes a bit of taiwanese accent and her constant 哥哥 may put some people off while despite she is semi-nude instead of full nude like an-an and zhu li, somehow i enjoyed her session the most among the 3 i visited.

Nonetheless all 3 of them also provide head massage(not sure if this is a norm nw) and should appeal to the majority and is quite a fail-safe choice. I guess i have been spoil by xue-er since she started in her prev stint hence the session with other MLs all seems lacking to me😁
Old 23-08-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/massage-dan-ni/

Dan Ni is really intriguing. When she first appeared, her tattoos did remind me of a mix of Meng Xiao and Jessie. But since Dan Ni is ML, her services are a lite of those two. But to cut a long story short, Dan Ni is easily a wonderful addition to everyone's rotating list.

Room: Bright and spacious, felt at home immediately. Clean towers and bathroom.

Massage wise was ok, she can hold a good conversation so take the time to break some ice.

Sensual wise, she has a wonderfully smooth body. I think she takes care of herself extremely well. Feeling her body is already enough to make any guy shoot straight way. Plus her fully nude tattooed body pleasuring you, just imagine a yakusa lady pleasuring you, then finishing you off later. Has a pair of wonderful pear shape boobs, I think boob lovers will appreciate and enjoy.

After the deed, do try her wonderfully soothing head massage, not something you want to miss as well.

Very value for money. RTM anytime!
She is a gem! She is so hard to book nowadays. Visited her before HA. After that, it’s so difficult to book
Old 23-08-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
She is a gem! She is so hard to book nowadays. Visited her before HA. After that, it’s so difficult to book
All going back for RTF lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1