The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 28-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
266 quite infamous as a fuck shop. i heard got raided a while back, bros might want to thread cautiously.
It's good to have police raid the SPA.

Most of PRC gals in the SPA are very pretty looking but unfortunately the Boss and some "Old bird" method of teaching those pretty Ladies just joined SPA to extort more $$$ in shorter time

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 28-09-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
raticate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't usually post bad FR but this one is really a terrible experience.

Photo discount 50%, rush job, paint 1 minute, bbbj 2 minutes, ask to wear CD in less than 3 minutes, cannot accept any position except missionary and doggy, rush you to shoot within 5 minutes, shower own self, total time taken less than 30 minutes, go figure. Blacklist this girl.

Also, failed boob job. Cannot touch nipple also, keep complaining itchy, like WTF man.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=898420
https://www.impmm26.com/girl.php?id=5100
Old 02-10-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 20
boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!boyineed is one of the Best!

Hi bros, had been lurking around the FL scene during covid and realise many others has had pretty bad experience with some FL here hence will post the good and bad FR here to share with all bros, hope it will help some of us from having the trauma again
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*All FR & scores given based on authenticity and resemblance of FL to the pictures posted, delivery of the service listed online and the actual services rendered to me.
Score range; Worse as 1.0 & Best as 5.0. Passing is 2.50 (in score of 2, it will be viewed as just barely failed in my assessment and 3 as above average)

URL/Brand: https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-xian-nv-massage/

Name: xiao xian nv

Resemblance: [5/5] IRL is as pretty as picture

Age: [4/5] looks late 20s, 27-30. Has a child. Overheard when she on her wechat voice message on loudspeaker

Face: [5/5] can be considered pretty and elegant.

Figure: [4/5] Tall.at around 1.72. has pretty good figure though ass is abit flat

Boobs: [4/5] Real C cup that is soft.

BBBJ: [1/5] Barely any BBBJ, she just blowed me for less than 1 min and quickly put on the cap wanting to sit on me.

GFE: [1/5] Non existence..i tried to talk to her to warm up the atmosphere. But she don’t seems to want it. Can tell she is really rushing.

FJ: [1/5] Super Dead fish.she just close the eyes and wait for things to be over.

Additonal Remark: the first moment I see her.i really think she is really pretty. But she has totally no service. Not only is the feel commercial, its a rush job too even though I was on time for my appointment. Before the deed,she rejected to shower as she said she has just shower. during the deed, she bbbj 1 min and want to cap me,I ask her why so fast because she say she want me to last longer during sex. During FJ, she just say on me first, after being on top for a few mins, she said her legs abit tired,requested I do missionary.after changing to missionary SHE LITERALLY JUST CLOSE HER EYES,WITHOUT faking any moans or sound. Halfway even ask if I coming soon. Her attitude from start like really waiting for me to finish. I TOTALLY turn off.totally cannot stand much.in the end I change a few position and fuck damn hard and fast to quickly cum so not to waste the SGD 280. After that I just shower,pay and leave. Bear in mind. The whole FJ take just less than 20mins. So from my time enter to I finish shower and leave take just 30-35mins.

RTF: Totally NO. Waste of money & time. Unless u are a real sucker for looks. Even that so.i believe there are better ones that has looks and can provide good service for FJ too.

+Please up my points if you think the FR helps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 03-10-2022, 01:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyineed View Post
Hi bros, had been lurking around the FL scene during covid and realise many others has had pretty bad experience with some FL here hence will post the good and bad FR here to share with all bros, hope it will help some of us from having the trauma again

*All FR & scores given based on authenticity and resemblance of FL to the pictures posted, delivery of the service listed online and the actual services rendered to me.
Score range; Worse as 1.0 & Best as 5.0. Passing is 2.50 (in score of 2, it will be viewed as just barely failed in my assessment and 3 as above average)

Age: [4/5] looks late 20s, 27-30. Has a child. Overheard when she on her wechat voice message on loudspeaker

Figure: [4/5] Tall.at around 1.72. has pretty good figure though ass is abit flat

BBBJ: [1/5] Barely any BBBJ, she just blowed me for less than 1 min and quickly put on the cap wanting to sit on me.

GFE: [1/5] Non existence..i tried to talk to her to warm up the atmosphere. But she don’t seems to want it. Can tell she is really rushing.

FJ: [1/5] Super Dead fish.she just close the eyes and wait for things to be over.

Additonal Remark: the first moment I see her.i really think she is really pretty. But she has totally no service. Not only is the feel commercial, its a rush job too even though I was on time for my appointment. Before the deed,she rejected to shower as she said she has just shower. during the deed, she bbbj 1 min and want to cap me,I ask her why so fast because she say she want me to last longer during sex. During FJ, she just say on me first, after being on top for a few mins, she said her legs abit tired,requested I do missionary.after changing to missionary SHE LITERALLY JUST CLOSE HER EYES,WITHOUT faking any moans or sound. Halfway even ask if I coming soon. Her attitude from start like really waiting for me to finish. I TOTALLY turn off.totally cannot stand much.in the end I change a few position and fuck damn hard and fast to quickly cum so not to waste the SGD 280. After that I just shower,pay and leave. Bear in mind. The whole FJ take just less than 20mins. So from my time enter to I finish shower and leave take just 30-35mins.

RTF: Totally NO. Waste of money & time. Unless u are a real sucker for looks. Even that so.i believe there are better ones that has looks and can provide good service for FJ too.

just read an average FR on her on the same day. i guess consistency isn't there or the other guy got good KC skills.
Old 03-10-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:

I read your 小仙女 FR, the child part… tbh I never notice any tummy surgical scars etc, how u come to a conclusion that she got a child ??

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 03-10-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

young mum normally in great body condition
Old 03-10-2022, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pandadrunken603 is Cool - loads of Potential

lol
confirm avoid bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyh View Post
Avoid ke la la balestier spa

https://www.impmm26.com/girl.php?id=4973

Was thinking with small head instead of big head and decided to chance it at balestier. Needless to say, just avoid.
Old 03-10-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
just read an average FR on her on the same day. i guess consistency isn't there or the other guy got good KC skills.
Even an average session for a premium price of 280 is bad enough. Perhaps other bro is happy just to be able to bonk a tall girl with an okay face.
Old 03-10-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Even an average session for a premium price of 280 is bad enough. Perhaps other bro is happy just to be able to bonk a tall girl with an okay face.
the 260/300 category FLs remind me of the 200 category FLs last year. haizz
Old 06-10-2022, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Repuc38 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitywao View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=894474
seriously disappointed
hais not worth the 180
thanks for the information
I can avoid a land mind
Old 07-10-2022, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
infinitywao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess this is why the thread call Si bei bad bonk no more chance for Dome 2 getting so many bad bonk recently
Old 08-10-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 17
dhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdhlonline is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=4007
Her look is alright, about 10 minutes action then expect me to finished. Come the worst part - ask to top up 50$ to help HJ. If you like fast food please go ahead.
Old 10-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 15
janu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjanu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My sympathies, Bro.
Her ad $150 for 1 HJ. Wah! Too ex for that face that does not look friendly or nice.
You paid $280 for a FJ. Wah! Too ex for a gal who doesn't look like a film star with a beauty queen body.
Never pay more than $100 for 1 HJ for new young gals because they do not, cannot massage because they're untrained for that, and they're also too new to give a proper hj service.
Never pay more than $130 for 1 FJ for new young gals for same above reasons.
Actually the best deals are the cheapest rate ones in the case of new entries, both young and milf. They charge cheap to test the market and then change their names, phone numbers and photos after a month. I found the most money worth are those offering 2 or unlimited HJ or FJ. But of course, they may be fake photo and description but can always reject as not as advertised.
And, the older sites are the most cuthroat priced ones; the newer sites with NSEW gals are cheaper than those two where their local 'Professional' masseuxe set the market rate high because they cannot be deported but are fined $10K as they are unlicensed; so cheongsters pay for their fines 'in advance' which is their bonus if not caught by raids which often not carried out as they operate in rental pte condos.
Never tip as that is SG policy. If you do, ask them to make a good report of you to their database.
Just my 2 cents.

Quote:

Old 12-10-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pepsi44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5114

Please avoid this girl at all costs!

Firstly she doesn't even look 10% close to her photos. Fat ugly milf. Ask for $ immediately after I enter room

She started shouting and even hit me, when i asked for a massage.
I asked for my $ back and she said started getting more aggressive.
I then proceeded to leave the room without any service and asked her to keep the $$.

She then started shouting chibai over and over again.

Then lastly, before I left the room, she threatened to call the police and make a false rape accusation.

I think over a decade this has to be the worst experience ever.

She should rightfully be blacklisted.

I am keen to screenshot her messages and threats.
Old 12-10-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pepsi44 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi44 View Post
https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5114

Please avoid this girl at all costs!

Firstly she doesn't even look 10% close to her photos. Fat ugly milf. Ask for $ immediately after I enter room

She started shouting and even hit me, when i asked for a massage.
I asked for my $ back and she said started getting more aggressive.
I then proceeded to leave the room without any service and asked her to keep the $$.

She then started shouting chibai over and over again.

Then lastly, before I left the room, she threatened to call the police and make a false rape accusation.

I think over a decade this has to be the worst experience ever.

She should rightfully be blacklisted.

I am keen to screenshot her messages and threats.

Here's the proof. This is outright robbery and criminal intimidation

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1